Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: urmita

I still feel RM is innocent and someone is framing him....and those gloves...if he did the murder wearing those then he won't keep them like that and say they are mine....RM is many things but dumb isn't one of his qualities...

I agree with mafaaza....there are two groups...

one pushing Prags towards Bani murderer...but they seem to want Prags to see RM is the murderer...so they can't be innocent party or just investigators...

Second category people wants Pragati away from past and out of their life...we know these are mostly madhouse people...

But where does badi maa stand? She is acting too sweet and whenever Sudha ji takes on a too sweet character it turns negative later....so what category does she fall in? 1st/2nd or some other category....

And what about that hooded person in car that follows Pragati....what category does that person fall in and is he/she same as the hooded person inside madhouse? Or are their multiple people playing their own games and confusing us? 

I m not sure about anything.....but my heart says RM is being framed...and it also says I would absolutely love it if badi maa stayed positive but that is too good to be true....

I think the hooded person in car is Suku... 

Devika posted a pic of her in a hood sitting in the car on Insta... 

Edited by AsadZoya1708 - 4 years ago
mafaaza12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708

I think the hooded person in car is Suku... 

Devika posted a pic of her in a hood sitting in the car on Insta... 

Recent one or old?

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Devika posted it today... 

urmita thumbnail

I was starting to worry they have forgotten her....so glad that's not the case... would have been super plothole...

AsadZoya1708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

I was starting to worry they have forgotten her....so glad that's not the case... would have been super plothole...

Even I thought the same that with Bani bhoot they forgot her... But they do remember Sukku... 

mafaaza12 thumbnail

May be murderer  plan entire murder scene looks like RM did that. So Mad house ppl also thought that RM killed Bani out of some mental instability. Beeji once said na, what happened to Bani was unfair. Whole family try to hide bani's murder secret. Bcoz for them RM is murderer. Initially RM's mom dislikes Prags bcoz of her financial background. But when Prags tries to figure out abt basement/ Bani mystery, she becomes more cautious. Thus warn her initially then try to evacuate Prags out of their house. May be Mad house ppl really acts mad & money minded, least bother abt RM's present condition but tries to save him.

Badi ma could be master mind of murder. May be b4 she willingly let RM's father married to his ma for heir, even truly love & care for step kids. But eventually got possessive abt  wealth when she being out of Malhotra's house for many yrs. 

mafaaza12 thumbnail

So she started shooting again.

Hmmm hope atleast story kick start with this.

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mafaaza12

May be murderer  plan entire murder scene looks like RM did that. So Mad house ppl also thought that RM killed Bani out of some mental instability. Beeji once said na, what happened to Bani was unfair. Whole family try to hide bani's murder secret. Bcoz for them RM is murderer. Initially RM's mom dislikes Prags bcoz of her financial background. But when Prags tries to figure out abt basement/ Bani mystery, she becomes more cautious. Thus warn her initially then try to evacuate Prags out of their house. May be Mad house ppl really acts mad & money minded, least bother abt RM's present condition but tries to save him.

Badi ma could be master mind of murder. May be b4 she willingly let RM's father married to his ma for heir, even truly love & care for step kids. But eventually got possessive abt  wealth when she being out of Malhotra's house for many yrs. 

Good theory and seems fit at present scenario  because bani live with them it means she is accepted by the family but with whom she fights because that person is definitely living in home at that time.

mafaaza12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Good theory and seems fit at present scenario  because bani live with them it means she is accepted by the family but with whom she fights because that person is definitely living in home at that time.

Murderer is surely frm family one of members.

But It doesn't mean that he/she might have living in home at that tym. 

Badi ma also family member'na?

Edited by mafaaza12 - 4 years ago