Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: daud95

@Mages i did not stop the video because of shirtless Raghbir........there was that intense and thick physical attraction and sexual tension because of that its a liitle awkward to watch that scene....

I agree...i was watching online n my fever rise and if i watch it with mom n hubby...it will get real awkward...the sexual tension n physical attraction was so strong in these scenes....it was extreme intense gosh i don't think both realise it but seriously those watching them can feel the extreme vibe of that sexual attention n physical attraction

if we keep Praghbir journey aside then that scene looked so beautiful,natural and smooth in yesterday epi.....

what more can i say...you have spoke it all...the flow of the scenes and performance was smooth and natural n to be honest its praghbir but seriously the chemistry b/w pvp-ishita is something else...its another level...they look gorgeously hottest together...hands down

my heart was pounding n beating this fast literally these two are something else that we can feel their tensions and attractions in flow

performance its excellent but for me they were not even performing...it was real n natural in flow

what a chemistry MAN burning HOT and their comfort level wow just wow......that whole sequence was so bold,intense,passionate and so damn intimate that one,two thing here and there and it can easily go towards VULGAR side.....but hats off to the director and actors...it was steamy hot but at the same time DECENT also.....i dont know if i am making sense or not but that is the thing i feel while watching that scene.....

its really hard to define their chemistry,no words can even justify their chemistry its on another level and you are absolutely right it was so bold...intense and passionate very very intimate and one mistake it can go vulgar but hats off to pvp-ishita chemistry and comfort level...it went so smooth n natural in flow

and seriously many actors would not have pulled off what pvp-ishita just did,the awkwardness would have been visible even if they have great comfort level but pvp-ishita showed no awkwardness and brought the scene to a whole new level and set a benchmark that impossible to reach...bold...romance...passion...intimacy...sexual tension n physical attraction they lift up to a whole new level....at recent times for a GEC show...this is the most bold scene for a ITV standard 

this was just the trailer,what will happen if actual consummation is shown

hospitals kaam pad jayenge humein

yesterday we were discussing his emotional dialogue in precap about promise and all...when he was giving that build up and all i was thinking he is going to say something really funny and hillarious s at the end.....and  MAN he  did not dissappoint me🤣...kabhi dieting mat krna😆🤣wah.....

i was in a different tangent,EK typical tangent😡

oh my god that epic liner 'tum kitni patli ho'🤣no girls love to hear such words from their men 'tum kitni moti ho or patli ho'raghbir has guts

the morning sequence 'hasna achcha hota hai,doctor bhi kehtein hai,buddhe bhi haath uthakar hastein hai'🤣....my god i can't hold my laughter and that too raghbir in his baby smile and tedha smirk that is only reserve for pragati

I am damn sure with bani he was never like that

and what was he saying to her " for me its ok if you dont wear anything"😆

OMG that epic liner gosh its such a bold word,raghbir is another level altogether,pragati expression was worth watching

.....what was that?????and when he said "Main faida nahi uthaon ga"... i dont know why but i laughed so hard because we all know what is going to happen later😆....but ofcourse it was not faida uthana it was mutual from both sides.....

'main faida nahin uthaon ga...main achcha ladka hoon'😈...gosh i was like achcha ladka with tedha swag

what happened aftermath was a mutual consent but lets give applause to the self-control...it was almost consummation and pragati has given the permission to him but he stopped out of respect for her...thats love and pragati too understand...both has great self-control

now that the lion has taste the blood though he could not have the meat lets see how he hunt...which mean praghbir had a almost consummation intimate moment...lets see how long they stay away from each other for their respective agenda

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

@Sana I have no objections watching him shirtless. I probs watched him take his shirt off and look at Pragati then I watched him put his hands up and show her how good he looked and I was like so those are his ribs ...does he or does he not have a 6 pack? I totally ogled him. BAE be so FINE! However, I must add that if off screen Pearlie was not the kind of person he really is then that would have done nothing for me. I care more about how he is off screen with his fans, his crew, the rest of the cast, those stray puppies, the Thai fans and singers etc. There are many actors with hot bodies but the reason I am Pearlie's fangirl has a lot to do with how he is as a human. The stray dog picture is another example. What a BABE!!!!!

you nail it dear...i love him for the human he is...the person he is...from BD to BPP he has earn the fame and success and he still the same humble man with his trademark 'haan ji'...thats respect and politeness

whomever his life partner is really a very lucky girl to have him in her life as a life partner

I have never seen such a humble and polite personality...pvp is love

mafaaza12 thumbnail

@daud me too felt bit awkward. It's good pragati make him wore vest. May be Ishu also felt uncomfortable😉😆.

RM didn't leave any chance to pull prags leg....when he said, just don’t go on a diet! You are already so thin, you will either disappear or become a hanger if you diet🤣she really pissed off😆.

How come Mahirji & RM got brandy in haunted house when they were with their lady love?😆

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well said mages ,agree with u regarding the lion statement n pragbhir statement.do you all kno on instagram their yesterday scene on colors instagram has crossed more than 1lakh viewers in just 3-4 hours of uploading on the page.that means they r so much in demands.hatsoff to our PEARL N ISHITA!!!

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

@Sana I have no objections watching him shirtless. I probs watched him take his shirt off and look at Pragati then I watched him put his hands up and show her how good he looked and I was like so those are his ribs ...does he or does he not have a 6 pack? I totally ogled him. BAE be so FINE! However, I must add that if off screen Pearlie was not the kind of person he really is then that would have done nothing for me. I care more about how he is off screen with his fans, his crew, the rest of the cast, those stray puppies, the Thai fans and singers etc. There are many actors with hot bodies but the reason I am Pearlie's fangirl has a lot to do with how he is as a human. The stray dog picture is another example. What a BABE!!!!!

so you were checkin him out😉😆????he is really good as a person and human being.....so soft spoken and that is my weak point......i always like this quality in every person be it boy or girl.....and his BPP family (actors) praise him alot....they have said very nice word for him on his birthday party on BPP set video.....

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Can we have a discussion thread 2....Mafaaza? Mages? 

Sannaaaaaaaa PVP is a BABE!!!!I have never seen a TV actor who is this humble and kind. Usually a small amount of success makes them arrogant, rude, obnoxious.  I can see it happen in Bigg Boss...the attitude...TAUBA!!!I hope and pray that PVP does not change.  

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

LolZz.. I think it's a good treat for us; I had a good time ogling over him. ðŸ¤£

@Sia

Mafaaza ji has made a new thread. -- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5118608 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

colors has posted a clip of Praghbir Lal ishq sequence on its insta page.....it got 50k views in just one hour...😆

its the most hot discussed topic on insta n twitter...its burning like pvp-ishita chemistry🔥

even Colors loosers find them super hot together,they tweeted the video n commented 'fire'🔥