Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Celebrating over SC getting handsome coactor is really laughable as if their daughter is getting good husband lol 😆...There are really such hilarious things and tamasha happen on twitter,trends/hashtags on daily basis ki i really stopped going to twitter/hashtags most of time😆

I laugh so much reading those tweets....😆

I have read so many tweets saying that SC such a gem and pure soul that after IB fiasco  she deserves only happiness and so on and on....and i was like was SC not having a happy life? The way Shivika ended was bad...some of the tweets really go give mummy feels to it...

What happened with IB and Shivika was unfortunate but actors have moved on..some things are part and parcel of being in industry not that it makes things right.....i see SC commenting on HS and Gul posts...things seems to be atleast normal between them...

Recently i read one tweet saying that SC deserves producer like Sid who promotes leads with photo shoots, BTS unlike Gul...show is still not aired but drama of fangirls started already....

I am glad that Gul never tried to sell Shivika with offscreen and other non sense drama just for hype...its Shivaay and Annika their characters and their journey that got them so many fans...

Edited by ithihaas - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

I heard Lee is doing super natural show of Gul...

Good for him. Chaaploosi zindabad 😆

Waise bhi 4-5 months chalega show and then pack up to be replaced by some other Gul supernatural show. 

Waiting to see when NM returns as a Makkhi in one of Gul’s future shows👍🏼😆

AreYaar thumbnail

I am glad that Gul never tried to sell Shivika with offscreen and other non sense drama just for hype...its Shivaay and Annika their characters and their journey that got them so many fans...

I don’t know if it was that Gul didn’t want to sell them like that or for whatever reason, they were underestimated as a pair. Gul and channel only started promoting them when TRPs spiked for the first shaadi. 

And baaki pairs toh were typical so promoted typically from the get go 😆. I remember how amusing the initial DBO promotions were with the desperation  to instantly sell “offscreen bond” with flood of segments 😆. 

Anyways, woh time aur tha. Actors themselves have changed since then. SC didn’t do so much faltuguri in early IB days. And Ab toh 😆

Fans can think whatever but Sid Malhotra and Cinevistaas ki aukat humein bhi pata hai. Lol as if Gul is the only psycho producer on ITV. Anyways, when actors don’t care and will work with anyone who hires them, why do fans put so much stock in all this? 🤷‍♀️. Lol

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

The IB girls have done so well for themselves na? 👏

One became a lizard in her next show, one got insects as the theme of promoting her next show and now the third is seeti maaroing for show promotion 😆. 

Marketing and PR is pathetically rock bottom on Indian TV now. 

For IB toh, NM used to promote  most of the time on his SM accounts but SC hardly promoted anything about IB as far as i remember😆. Now she literally begging fans to tag Sanjivani 😂....

And i have not followed her offscreen videos in last 6 months, so this is how her body language and mannerisms are now?🙈😂...She is really not the same SC whom i used to enjoy watching her cute antics in BTS  back then lol...😆...she changed a lot😆... i wonder whether her acting is also changed😆 ..i hope it doesnt😆...bcz it was the main thing which made me fan of her😆...

Regarding Lizards and insects toh baat hi mat kar🤣....After seeing the girls like this,  next i'm wondering whether NM turns into half snake half human in Naaagin -4  bcz my sixth sense has been seriously indicating it from Dinku days😂

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
angelnonu9 thumbnail

I have read so many tweets saying that SC such a gem and pure soul that after IB fiasco  she deserves only happiness and so on and on....and i was like was SC not having a happy life? The way Shivika ended was bad...some of the tweets really go give mummy feels to it...

What happened with IB and Shivika was unfortunate but actors have moved on..some things are part and parcel of being in industry not that it makes things right.....i see SC commenting on HS and Gul posts...things seems to be atleast normal between them...

Recently i read one tweet saying that SC deserves producer like Sid who promotes leads with photo shoots, BTS unlike Gul...show is still not aired but drama of fangirls started already....

I wonder why is he promoting offscree. Just a single picture means offscreen selling? 

For Gul IB was obros and she promoted them even as offscreen bhaichara bhar bhar ke. And the tweet you are talking about was with respect to promoting both lead equally unlike Guls PH who could not promote FL equally and fans had to fight every damn time. It was either super six or one person for them. SO that person meant that atleast sid promotes both the lead equally. This is what fans meant by SC deserves such PH who atleast values her equally as their ML. 

and It was always Gul who had problem firstly unfollowed her then followed and now keeps posting pictures videos containing her and SC replied to only those ones. 

angelnonu9 thumbnail

I don’t know if it was that Gul didn’t want to sell them like that or for whatever reason, they were underestimated as a pair. Gul and channel only started promoting them when TRPs spiked for the first shaadi. 

And baaki pairs toh were typical so promoted typically from the get go 😆. I remember how amusing the initial DBO promotions were with the desperation  to instantly sell “offscreen bond” with flood of segments 😆. 

Anyways, woh time aur tha. Actors themselves have changed since then. SC didn’t do so much faltuguri in early IB days. And Ab toh 😆

Fans can think whatever but Sid Malhotra and Cinevistaas ki aukat humein bhi pata hai. Lol as if Gul is the only psycho producer on ITV. Anyways, when actors don’t care and will work with anyone who hires them, why do fans put so much stock in all this? 🤷‍♀️. Lol

Every ITV producer is same and psycho so I wonder if Indian actors should stop working and sit at home? Or may be for foreigners can start their own productions and give them work. 

Its funny ITV shows are crap too as per many views but still they watch ITV shows. 

and also IB is over as few said in thread but still other than indians also many have so much time to talk about SC about her new show lol

Free_Rein thumbnail

Regarding her fans tweets toh, i reached beyond the stage of laughing lol...I joined twitter recently like in last year November, i went W*f reading  tweets of obsessive fans of both NM and SC..Before that i never knew such fans exists😂.....Sadly within a week of joining twitter , SC exit news broke out, omg i couldnt handle twitter and stopped going there from then😆 and used to visit on and off in Dhinku days...Couldnt handle tamasha between NM and SC fans regarding Dhinku 😆. and left from then again ..now i dont even remember what is my account/password....I'm happy with that, cant waste my energy on seeing such nonsense on daily basis😆...

Now i directly go and type actor's accounts in browser whenever i want to check updates of their new shows😂

TBH i stopped feeling bad for SC regarding her exit fiasco long back when she herself moved on saying she is happy regarding Gul's decision (something on this line)  in PV article..So i cant connect with her fans who still pities her *insert Shrug emoji* 😂

Free_Rein thumbnail

Lol Lee is not the ML in Gul's supernatural show😆...She changed her decision..Vikram chauhan is finalised for that role as per the article i recently read😆....I read something on this line that the channel didnt accept Lee as ML ....again i might be wrong too😆

Free_Rein thumbnail

Good for him. Chaaploosi zindabad 😆

Waise bhi 4-5 months chalega show and then pack up to be replaced by some other Gul supernatural show. 

Waiting to see when NM returns as a Makkhi in one of Gul’s future shows👍🏼😆

What is chaaploosi ?😆

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Lol Lee is not the ML in Gul's supernatural show😆...She changed her decision..Vikram chauhan is finalised for that role as per the article i recently read😆....I read something on this line that the channel didnt accept Lee as ML ....again i might be wrong too😆

really ? I don't know then..I have been reading about Lee doing super natural show for Gul from the time leap happened....