Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Celebrating over SC getting handsome coactor is really laughable as if their daughter is getting good husband lol ๐Ÿ˜†...There are really such hilarious things and tamasha happen on twitter,trends/hashtags on daily basis ki i really stopped going to twitter/hashtags most of time๐Ÿ˜†

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Until I see these two in action as Sid and Ishani I have nothing to say about this pair for now, yes they look nice together in pictures but Siddhart  needs to calm down for now and let their hardwork speak instead 

And honestly I am more excited to see Surbhi share screenspace with the Seniors Mohnish, Rohit and Gurdip than NK 

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Namit and Surbhi look good in the pictures. Don't know whether they will have chemistry between them or not, for that need to wait for the show. Hope it's good, because nowadays I am not liking any of the present dramas. Looking forward to watching it.

Free_Rein thumbnail

This is the lamest way of promotion I have ever seen with whistles๐Ÿ˜† and everyone following it.. blah๐Ÿ˜†

https://twitter.com/SurbhiChandna/status/1151753216402444289?s=20

Free_Rein thumbnail

At this rate IB also should have promoted like this before its airing by singing "O Oo Ooo O oo Ooo O oo ooo" music of IB/obros๐Ÿ˜†

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

in upcoming days don't be surprised if we get photoshoots and a dance sequence on NB with these two

Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

At this rate IB also should have promoted like this before its airing by singing "O Oo Ooo O oo Ooo O oo ooo" music of IB/obros๐Ÿ˜†

"O Oo Ooo O oo Ooo O oo ooo"  music/song  i meant this one ๐Ÿ˜‚

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGI2DXRQ7NE/?igshid=15jhrmj0embdb

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

in upcoming days don't be surprised if we get photoshoots and a dance sequence on NB with these two

What is NB ?๐Ÿ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

This is the lamest way of promotion I have ever seen with whistles๐Ÿ˜† and everyone following it.. blah๐Ÿ˜†

https://twitter.com/SurbhiChandna/status/1151753216402444289?s=20

The IB girls have done so well for themselves na? ๐Ÿ‘

One became a lizard in her next show, one got insects as the theme of promoting her next show and now the third is seeti maaroing for show promotion ๐Ÿ˜†. 

Marketing and PR is pathetically rock bottom on Indian TV now. 

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

The IB girls have done so well for themselves na? ๐Ÿ‘

One became a lizard in her next show, one got insects as the theme of promoting her next show and now the third is seeti maaroing for show promotion ๐Ÿ˜†. 

Marketing and PR is pathetically rock bottom on Indian TV now. 

Shrenu for her new show promotion has changed as IG and Twitter handle to her character name and her friends started addressing as JM...and funny thing is the show got revamped withing 2 months of airing bcoz of low trps and the character she promoted so much is no more in show and now she is another character...๐Ÿ˜†

About Mansi i never had any expectations....๐Ÿ˜†

I heard Lee is doing super natural show of Gul...

Edited by ithihaas - 4 years ago