Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Regarding her fans tweets toh, i reached beyond the stage of laughing lol...I joined twitter recently like in last year November, i went W*f reading  tweets of obsessive fans of both NM and SC..Before that i never knew such fans exists😂.....Sadly within a week of joining twitter , SC exit news broke out, omg i couldnt handle twitter and stopped going there from then😆 and used to visit on and off in Dhinku days...Couldnt handle tamasha between NM and SC fans regarding Dhinku 😆. and left from then again ..now i dont even remember what is my account/password....I'm happy with that, cant waste my energy on seeing such nonsense on daily basis😆...

Now i directly go and type actor's accounts in browser whenever i want to check updates of their new shows😂

TBH i stopped feeling bad for SC regarding her exit fiasco long back when she herself moved on saying she is happy regarding Gul's decision (something on this line)  in PV article..So i cant connect with her fans who still pities her *insert Shrug emoji* 😂

Of course she have to move on in life we can't expect her to sit down and cry over spoil milk, that's life so I don't get how SC moving on from Ishqbaaaz has become an issue now? 

And the whole promotion crap is all Starplus doing they did they same with Kulfi too with the dance challenge and YehRishteyHainPyaarKe was heavily promoted with photoshoots and rampwalk etc for the leads... Actors have no hands in this promotion but is just following what channel and producer tell them to do 

Edited by xAaliya - 4 years ago
Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nowadays social media has become an important part of promotional strategies , so it is natural that actors will use their social media handels to promote their projects. This whistle promotion does look lame, but SP is known for such weird promotional strategies.

But I am more worried about the timing of this show. 7:30 pm is not a TRP friendly time for a show which is not a typical family drama. 

Loved the Promo SC looks gorgeous I'm sure she'll rock it & I'm happy to see they casted Gurdeep aka Dr.Juhi made me nostalgic. I just Miss Nakuul besides her What can I say I'm a full blood NarBhian/ShivikaFanlady😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

What is chaaploosi ?😆

Chaploosi means sucking up 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

really ? I don't know then..I have been reading about Lee doing super natural show for Gul from the time leap happened....

Maybe Gul is saving Lee for a different show - Makkhi Obros show 🙏😂. Obros with supernatural tadka. NM and Kunal can come back too since playing supernatural animals/insects is all actors ka sapna now 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

But I am more worried about the timing of this show. 7:30 pm is not a TRP friendly time for a show which is not a typical family drama. 

If they manage to get around 1.5 TRP, SP will let them run for 6-9 months. 😆 Then replacement by another trashy Gul show....maybe Obros Makkhi Show🤷‍♀️😂

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

Of course she have to move on in life we can't expect her to sit down and cry over spoil milk, that's life so I don't get how SC moving on from Ishqbaaaz has become an issue now? 

And the whole promotion crap is all Starplus doing they did they same with Kulfi too with the dance challenge and YehRishteyHainPyaarKe was heavily promoted with photoshoots and rampwalk etc for the leads... Actors have no hands in this promotion but is just following what channel and producer tell them to do 

Who said SC moving on from IB is a problem? NM’s moved on quickly too 😆

Nihara’s point is that SC isn’t painting herself as a victim of Gul and is happily interacting with them all even now, but her fans try to paint her as a martyr. That’s what’s funny 😆

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Who said SC moving on from IB is a problem? NM’s moved on quickly too 😆

Nihara’s point is that SC isn’t painting herself as a victim of Gul and is happily interacting with them all even now, but her fans try to paint her as a martyr. That’s what’s funny 😆

Fans always go overboard honestly I also remember during Dhinku days some fans feel Nakuul is being held at gunpoint to do Dhinchak which was absolutely ridiculous and on the other hand there was a rumor of him demanding a raise in pay-check (This one I prefer to believe) because they were rumors going awhile back before the whole generation leap nonsense that he was demanding more money, there is no smoke without fire.....

People just need to stop looking for celebrities to idolize and look for something better because these celebrities are normal human beings like us.