Sanjivani promo is out

Posted: 4 years ago

After looking at this promo, I'm missing more of my Anika😭...I'm still not enough of her and wanted more of her😭...She is not coming back😭....ofcourse Shivika too not coming back😭

https://twitter.com/SameekshyaGiri/status/753517263014289408?s=17

Cr:Twitter

Edited by Free_Rein - 4 years ago

SC’s character looks modern and confident as per this promo. 

Lol dunno why then some earlier articles were claiming Dr. Ishani will be a soft spoken/shy character 😕😆

Anyways, let’s see how it goes. 

The promo seems to be giving equal importance to the senior cast as per this. Let’s see if they manage to stick to that 😆

SC was barely put on the montage in IB. Atleast this time she managed to make it to the montage despite being stuck way in the background 😆. MB and GK have more prominence in the montage than SC and NK. 

Originally posted by AreYaar

SC’s character looks modern and confident as per this promo. 

Lol dunno why then some earlier articles were claiming Dr. Ishani will be a soft spoken/shy character 😕😆

Anyways, let’s see how it goes. 

The promo seems to be giving equal importance to the senior cast as per this. Let’s see if they manage to stick to that 😆

SC was barely put on the montage in IB. Atleast this time she managed to make it to the montage despite being stuck way in the background 😆. MB and GK have more prominence in the montage than SC and NK. 

I think its early to say anything about her character as of now...May be in next promo, they will reveal something about it more😆....but again somewhere i feel her shy/soft spoken nature would be all her pretense😆 and original Ishaani will be confident and will have some agenda and hidden motives etc., to take revenge on someone in hospital😆....etc., (story as per the previous articles claimed😆...)

And i think they want to attract trp aunties who were Sanjivani -1 audience so i think senior actors are infront😆 and the aunties who are SC/Anika fans toh anyway find her whereever she stand i guess😆....

Anyway all my speculations aside😆, lets wait for next promo ...😆...Promo toh looks nice...but I'm just realising its difficult for SC to make us forget Anika and  move on to Ishaani 😆...whenever i look at Ishaani, She shouldnt reminds me of my Anika😭....I dont know what even I'm talking 🤣...I just realised I'm just not able to move on from Anika😭....I'm kind of in emotional mess😭😂 when i think Anika is not coming back😭😂...Anyway i should stop here😆

Can i assume Ishaani is the daughter of Shivika in some AU ? ..."Ish" from "Shi"vaay and "aani" from Anika😂....🤣....kya karu thats how i can move on from "Anika" to "Ishaani" 🤣😆

Originally posted by Free_Rein

And i think they want to attract trp aunties who were Sanjivani -1 audience so i think senior actors are infront😆 and the aunties who are SC/Anika fans toh anyway find her whereever she stand i guess😆....

Lol Sanjivani 1 was hardly super high in ratings so there is no such thing as original Sanjivani audience anymore. Those times are long gone. 😆

Current audience only responds to hype and packaging. The senior actors don’t have that kind of loyal audience to pull TRPs. The channel will ditch them in the blink of an eye if they don’t get TRP in first month 😆. Then on to random hate shaadi of resident doctors 😆

It will always be hard to seperate Anika from SC cuz she naturally has a lot of Anika traits😆. 

I personally am not getting Anika deja vu from this promo 🤷‍♀️. It seems more like SC with her glam expression on like she has for random photoshoots 😆. 

The early IB days waali SC was sweeter and less focused on the glamor. 😆 Let’s see how this Ishaani is. 

It will always be hard to seperate Anika from SC cuz she naturally has a lot of Anika traits😆. 

I personally am not getting Anika deja vu from this promo 🤷‍♀️. It seems more like SC with her glam expression on like she has for random photoshoots 😆. 

The early IB days waali SC was sweeter and less focused on the glamor. 😆 Let’s see how this Ishaani is. 

I think it is just me😆.For some reason her hairstyle reminded me of this pic😂..

And her walking style reminding me of Anika only🙈😂....Anyway leave it...😂....I'm wierd like that 😂...Sometimes there are no reasons for why i feel and what i feel🤣

Lol Sanjivani 1 was hardly super high in ratings so there is no such thing as original Sanjivani audience anymore. Those times are long gone. 😆

Current audience only responds to hype and packaging. The senior actors don’t have that kind of loyal audience to pull TRPs. The channel will ditch them in the blink of an eye if they don’t get TRP in first month 😆. Then on to random hate shaadi of resident doctors 😆

Sanjivini was cult show of its times? I saw some one tweeting like that...as far as i remember only when it started it was focused on interns and hospital drama...later on it turned into typical TRP drama like any other show....

But i dont know anything about ratings or whether it was super successfully as being claimed by producer and others...

Anyways these days are different... everything depends on TRPs...story characters are being changed in the blink of the eye just for TRP....

Originally posted by ithihaas

Sanjivini was cult show of its times? I saw some one tweeting like that...as far as i remember only when it started it was focused on interns and hospital drama...later on it turned into typical TRP drama like any other show....

But i dont know anything about ratings or whether it was super successfully as being claimed by producer and others...

Anyways these days are different... everything depends on TRPs...story characters are being changed in the blink of the eye just for TRP....

Yes the original Sanjivani was a cult hit more than a TRP hit. Those were the days when shows were allowed to run easily for a year 😆. Yes, initially it was more focused on the hospital cases but it soon turned into shaadi and Saas Bahu drama. Even then TRP wasn’t super high. Only the million Ekta shows ruled the charts back then also 😆

Shows these days are way more knee jerk in treatment. So that is why I feel they aren’t even expecting any “original” Sanjivani audience. Look at KZK2...would any fan of the original watch that trash? 😆. Sab new audience hi hai....new generation that doesn’t remember the original properly and seems to feel new version is better 😆

So must be the same for Sanjivani....they are trying to spin off a new audience from the nostalgia of the original 😆

MB plays a senior doctor so often that he can sleepwalk through this role. LOL. I’m more curious to see Gurdeep back in Sanjivani after so long.