Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KALVIN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

SC is looking so calm and different. I am loving it and waiting for it.

Gayathri_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

SC’s character looks modern and confident as per this promo. 

Lol dunno why then some earlier articles were claiming Dr. Ishani will be a soft spoken/shy character 😕😆

Anyways, let’s see how it goes. 

The promo seems to be giving equal importance to the senior cast as per this. Let’s see if they manage to stick to that 😆

SC was barely put on the montage in IB. Atleast this time she managed to make it to the montage despite being stuck way in the background 😆. MB and GK have more prominence in the montage than SC and NK. 

this was actually teaser juz to introduce audience that sanjivani is coming back and not for the actual plotline. if u ppl listen carefully, new tune was added when sc and nk was introduced with a old tune. it is like they r the ones who will be carry forward the show. and it is my assumption

Gayathri_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Can i assume Ishaani is the daughter of Shivika in some AU ? ..."Ish" from "Shi"vaay and "aani" from Anika😂....🤣....kya karu thats how i can move on from "Anika" to "Ishaani" 🤣😆

it is ISHANI with single A... SC spelled this in an IV and said dont use double A...hehe...

ithihaas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

SC and Namit are looking good in one frame....

https://twitter.com/sidpmalhotra/status/1151359586181533696

Edited by ithihaas - 4 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ofcourse they look good together in one frame😆, I guessed it already when I first time heard that Namit would be paired opposite SC😆,  but chemistry hai ki nahi yeh toh scenes and acting (together) dekhne ki baad hi pata chalta hai😆

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This pic is cute

ithihaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

Ofcourse they look good together in one frame😆, I guessed it already when I first time heard that Namit would be paired opposite SC😆,  but chemistry hai ki nahi yeh toh scenes and acting (together) dekhne ki baad hi pata chalta hai😆

yes .... chemistry again depends on characters and story and also direction....though NM-SC had that awe chemistry, still redux was such a disappointment bcoz of characters...

AreYaar thumbnail

Shows these days mainly seem to run on the physical appearance of lead pairs together. Character build up chemistry ka most ppl don’t give a damn. Sab superficial hai 😆

SC is a livewire so I’m not surprised that her and NK look good together. But Mr Producer is selling their story in a very stale “love-hate” label. He thinks equating them to lame DMG pairs is a plus 🙄😂. Not in my dictionary, sorry. 

Baaki toh chalaa lenge timepass and online fandom hype pe. Lol 

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

yes .... chemistry again depends on characters and story and also direction....though NM-SC had that awe chemistry, still redux was such a disappointment bcoz of characters...

NM-SC barely managed to salvage the redux with their natural dynamic. Otherwise it was a total crapfest. 

But at the end of the day, the delusion persisted that just putting two good looking people in a frame means chemistry 😆. That is what Dhinku Minku pairing in DIB was all about and to this day, some ppl including Harneet Mata claim that was chemistry 😆

I do wonder now sometimes if NM-SC ever collaborated again, would ppl find chemistry only cuz of nostalgia? Cuz otherwise they’ve both gone out of their way to “move on”. Lol 

ithihaas thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Shows these days mainly seem to run on the physical appearance of lead pairs together. Character build up chemistry ka most ppl don’t give a damn. Sab superficial hai 😆

SC is a livewire so I’m not surprised that her and NK look good together. But Mr Producer is selling their story in a very stale “love-hate” label. He thinks equating them to lame DMG pairs is a plus 🙄😂. Not in my dictionary, sorry. 

Baaki toh chalaa lenge timepass and online fandom hype pe. Lol 

yes ...these days two good looking actors = chemistry and then offscreen shipping starts immediately...and with so much of SM these days IG, twitter everything is so hyped up...

@bold....yes SC already has a huge online fandom and they kind of trend for everything and anything on SM and also I have seen some fans going gaga over the fact that NK is so handsome and very very good looking and celebrating that SC got such a handsome co-actor.....😆

so the hype will always be there....

if the writers manage to come up with some good substance then its good...but these days seeing most of the ITV dramas, its too bad....