thnkxxx dear itni achi story deny k lye... ❤❤

keep writing keep updating... :)

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
Darshitrajal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Hi All,

I won’t be able to post an update on Friday this week as I still need to finish a fair bit. But will try to post over the weekend, most probably on Sunday.

Love, May 

Thanks dear for informing....

Will wait for Sunday....

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Archie11

Wow.. u are a great writer. The way you recollect the old memories in the day to day chores, it's too much appreciable. Their closeness slowly is reflecting their bond growing stronger. Waiting for the next update. 

Hopefully you won't stop your story after the show goes off air.

Thanks dear 😊 and so good to read that you enjoyed the references to the old memories! 

I will complete this story just the way I have planned it from the start, so don’t worry about that 🤗

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOH29

Hi May,

Another beautiful and long update. Do hafto ki kadar ek saath Nikal di. Bahut hi pyara update that. Finally Sameer got his meetha. I am really happy to see their honeymoon is progressing well. May be in their honeymoon only we get some more intimate moments and Naina come to know about the relationship between husband and wife.

Thanks dear and so happy that you really enjoyed the update 😊

Meetha se shurwat toh ho gayi.. ab dekhna hai ke aage bhi meetha hi milta hai ya Kuch khatta ya teekha.. 😉

Hope you enjoy the coming updates!

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darshitrajal

Amazing beautiful lovely update dear May di 😊,

Dil lo yaar💞

Finally tadpate Sameer ko mitha mila 🤭, aur hamari bholi Naina ke bhi naye arman jage😜😜😜

Aur wo kehati hai ki ek kiss mai sara pyaar khatm ho gay🤣🤣are pagali tuje kya pata bechara sameer kaise apne aap ko control kar raha hai... Uska bas chale to wo....☺️ candy floss ki badlae tuje hi kha jaye🤣

Loved their fight....isi gusse mai dono ekdusre se wo sari baatain bol dete hai jo daar ya sharam ke mare nahi bol pate ,phir dono sochate bhi hain ke samnewale ko aisa kyu laga,aur phir baat karate hai ekdusare se....yahi to khubsurati hai dono ke relationship ki....purse ka to wahi jamela hota hai...bahot sare patio ko yahi shikayat hoti hai....

Sameer soch raha hai ke Naina se kaise baat kare...bechara bahut control kar raha hai khud ko par bina naina ki permission ke aur Naina ko sab kuch smajaye bagair wo aage nahi badhna chahata yehi batata hai ki wo Naina se kitana pyaar karata hai....aur Naina ki financial insecurity wali feeling...haay ye ladaki haar baat main itani bholi kyun hai..samay rehate ye doubt bhi usake mann se nikal jayega...

Baar baar padhane ka mann kiya ye update....lamba tha par bahut hi pyaara tha....

Waiting for next update.....

Love you di🤗🤗

Thanks dear 🤗

So good to read that you enjoyed this update so much!

Oh kaisa tera pyar kaisa ghussa hai tera... tauba sanaam tauba sanaam 🤣🤣🤣

Anger is often a symptom of some other underlying issues or insecurities.. and this is exactly what happens to them both 😃 I guess they are still learning to understand and also express lots of feelings and aspects of their relationship.

Hope you enjoy the next part as well.

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Wonderful looong much awaited update!❤️

Coming to the update, I am speechless after reading this! Friday ko jaldi aya to tabhi padh li... lekin ye update soaked hone mein 3days lage... dhaasu in every aspect👏!!!

Naina always wants financial independence... finally they talked about it... bahot zyaada to nahi... lekin initially! Eager to read what leads further!

Then, that sensuous encounter in sofa.... their first kiss❤❤.... naina is naive, sameer handles the matter carefully!!! Loved that whole part with that song!! First time, I hear this song. It is sooo apt! 

Their cute fight.... ❤️😆 kangan kaise kho gaya uska revelation ... wah wah!!!! Love, love,love❤!!! 

Eager to read what is in store for them next day!!❤️

And Happy Friendship day to you Di❤️🤗!!

Ab to besabri se next update ka intezaar hai..

With love,Suparna

Thanks Suparna 😊

Happy to know that you enjoyed their sofa romance and the first kiss ☺️ 

Cute fights toh couple ke beech tadka hote hai 😃

Hope you enjoy the coming updates as well.

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janhavik

Wowwww.....🥳

Wonderful update... Sameer se jyada to shayad mein Usko meetha Milne Ka wait krr rahi thi... Apne kitne beautifully wo moment likha hai... Bechara ab control kr raha hai.. lucky wife 😘

Haye... unka zagda dekhe bina to maja nhi ata. Treatment for speak first think later... Sameer bachhoo.. ukse liye to koi treatment nhi hai.. ha shayad ab Naina ko hi adat dalani hogi...😅

Bachapan ki photo... How sweet yar .. pagla Kitna pyar krta hai apni pagali se.... ❤️

Waiting for next

Sameer se jyada meethe ka intezaar toh such mooch hum Sab ko hi hota hai 🤣

I know yaar.. speak first think later ka koi treatment nahi hai! Bechari Naina ko bhi duniya bhar ke baaki bahoot saare spouses Ki tarah bus adjust Aur ignore karna padega 😜

Thanks Janahvi and hope you enjoy the next part.

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonushrivastava

Hello May di🤗.  Lovely and a long update 😊. Finally Sameer ko uska meetha meetha mil hi gaya❤️. Their turmoil was very well described.  The nok jhok was very cute. Finally kangan Sameer ki milne ka raaz Naina ko pata chal gaya. And Mrs Maheshwari was so happy that he wanted her to wear the kangans. 😆 Naina's complain about Sameer's interest in the movie was so amazing 🤣.  Ab toh Naina ka bhi green signal hai☺️. Amazing update. 

Will love to read further. Eagerly waiting to read.

Disha.

Thanks Disha and so good to read that you enjoyed the update and also their turmoil after the kiss. 

Yaar ab char baar already dekhi hui Jackie Chan Ki movie Honeymoon pe dekhega toh biwi complain toh karegi hi 🤣🤣

Let’s see what happens next!

Love, May 

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yayyy sunday...waiting waiting...🥳

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Update is almost ready. Will post in an hour or so 😊