Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pk02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

May ,

U never disappoint. First really long update. Second such nicely conveyed the problem face by newly married especially girls from strict family not opened up about and u really handled this write up very nicely... One important stage of their marriage was carefully and appropriately shown...

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very well written ... Enjoyed reading a lot ... Fabulous update and worth the wait👍🏼

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The unexpected dhamaka at the end you threw our way

how should we handle that may di

I am completely been pushed into a zone from where there is no recovery 

the way they talked and cleared out all those misunderstandings and insecurities about their future relationship had my heart. 

and finally they consummated and nothing could be more surreal the way you put it

thank you for this

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Book shop wali aunty ko sach mein treat dena padega😆Kitni asani se sameer ka kaam kar diya. Didn't expected they'll consummate so soon😛Sameer ka to din ban gaya ab naina bhi bas ceiling fan dekhegi🤣But they didn't use the maiyan😲Chalo koi nahi next time😉

Darshitrajal thumbnail

💃💃💃💃💃💃

Wooow...

What a beautiful update dear May di 😊

Phir dono main tu tu Mai mai hui....

Par phir dono ne baat ki...loved this quality of their relationship...kiss karate time Condom🤣🤣bichara Sameer hasa to phas gaya....naina phir chidh gayi khud pe aur uss pe....

But hamari naina ne har nahi mani.... finally she came to know about what is that☺️

Pehale to Sameer darr gaya ki shopkeeper se kisi anjan se ye baatain kaise ki Naina ne nd then feel relaxed after knowing that she was a lady...par phir pucha ke agar koi male hota to😆....even he had gone through pages jo Naina ne padhe the ye janane ke liye ke usse sab pata chal gaya haai ya nahi....

I can understand Naina's situation here as i m also a 90's kid ...we were not aware of this issues before marriage...aur phir after marriage Naina ke jaisi hi halat...par naina ne bhi than liya ki wo bhi puri koshis karegi sab janane ki...wo ek kiss aur usake baad Sameer ka dusari baar usako kiss na karana..iss baat ne Niana ko majboor kar diya... Book padhane ke baad bhi sameer ka usako kehana ki hume iss baat ki koi jaldi nahi hai.. again he gained respect in not only Naina's heart but mine too......samaj sakati hu Naina ke mann mai chal raha emotional yuddh.....padhai ke sivay baki chizo pe kabhi dhyan hi nahi diya....

Sameer ka usako chidana chalo book shop wali anuty ko rosses dete hai ,thank you wala card dete hai😆

Finally in the afternoon it happened....... May you only can describe the whole scene such beautifully❤️💞.....

Again while having shower she was going through so many emotions......

Again loved watching them the movie together nd that too Andaz apna apna....it again lightned their mood.....par Mr. Sameer Maheshwari ne mauka dhundh hi liya....ye raat aur ye doori....par mere liye toh ab absolutely no doori🤪🥳🤣

Bechari naina sharma gai☺️

Pata nahi mai ye kitani baar padhungi ......3-4 baar to padh li...

Love you dear🤗🤗

Darshitrajal thumbnail

Are ha yeh to bhul hi gayi....

Book shop wali aunty ke liye....

💞💐💐💐🍫🍨🍧🍦🥧🎂🍰🍩💌💌💌

A big thank you to that aunty👍🏼😳🤗

Sue123 thumbnail

Heya May,

The update was so surreal yet so real. Am so happy that what I had thght turned out to be true. Naina did really take an initiative and went ahead in understanding what is what.

Miya biwi ki nok -jhok. Bechara sameer kuch bole toh phasa aur na bole toh badi problem. Typical husband wife wale feels they. 

Naina ki curiosity, inquisitive nature got better of her and made sure she clarifies all her doubts and for this a bada wala thank you Bookshop waali aunty ko. 

Sameer actually read the folded pages to check abt the info in the book. Really loving this sameer that he prioritized her comfort over his need and decided to procced further only when she was OK. 

And finally they consummated, this was a surprise as I thght we will have to wait for it. Aage aage Mr. Maheshwari pure badle lega apni biwi se, haiiii waiting for it.

The most beautiful parts abt this whole honeymoon posts are that they are actually discussing , talking and clarifying whatever is there in their heart and mind, rather than assuming. This openness from both their ends is really so nice.

Looking fwd for more such exciting updates.

Lots of love 

Sneha

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

May u penned the update so beautifully n real , loved this update to the core .  So so heartfull     lots of love n a very bigggg huggggg.  Waiting  for next update. Keep writing  dear.

Srilatha

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Awesome update, beautifully written. Loved it very much. Finally they consummated & loved how they discussed everything.

Edited by Veenapain - 4 years ago
saumisd thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I, currently sort of word to describe this chapter. just awesome lovely amazing update.. please try next update on Friday. Now it's more difficult to wait for next.👏