Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

They are so cute

Loved it ❤️

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wonderful looong much awaited update!❤️

Coming to the update, I am speechless after reading this! Friday ko jaldi aya to tabhi padh li... lekin ye update soaked hone mein 3days lage... dhaasu in every aspect👏!!!

Naina always wants financial independence... finally they talked about it... bahot zyaada to nahi... lekin initially! Eager to read what leads further!

Then, that sensuous encounter in sofa.... their first kiss❤❤.... naina is naive, sameer handles the matter carefully!!! Loved that whole part with that song!! First time, I hear this song. It is sooo apt! 

Their cute fight.... ❤️😆 kangan kaise kho gaya uska revelation ... wah wah!!!! Love, love,love❤!!! 

Eager to read what is in store for them next day!!❤️

And Happy Friendship day to you Di❤️🤗!!

Ab to besabri se next update ka intezaar hai..

With love,Suparna

Edited by Suparna13 - 4 years ago
sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

May,

As soon as I woke up, I found update of RGAAB, 1st thought was, m I dreaming or hallucinating. I was expecting it by midnight aur pehle mil Gaya.

Thnks a lot.

Regards sakina

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing update.Loved it very much.When Naina said saara pyaar ek kiss pe hi khatam Hua toh ,I was like waah re ladki is loving the intimacy so no worry for Sameer. Loved their khatti meethi nok jhonk. 

About working with him in their factory, may be when she will receive her salary first  cheque all her doubts will be clear. 

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi May

Ek aur zabardast update❤️. Sach mein what I said in my last comment is so true, if I start to write about what I like abt this ff it will be so long ke os ho hi jayega smiley1. Its a wonderful story and the way you have carved their path as life partners is so realistic and emotional.

Mere liye rishte aise hi hotein hai, dheere dheere things will fall in place.The most beautiful part jo mujhe pasand hain yeh slow romance jo aap latein ho. I relish those moments like a kid enjoys his fav dish slowly , khatam na ho jayein bas.. Dil nahi barta sachii.😊

Ab mai to bas ek sher se Sameer ke khayal ko decode kar rahi houn.

Tujh sa koi Jahan mein nazuk badan kahan

Yeh pankhudi se hont ye gul sa badan kahan

Naina accepting this closeness and wanting more kisses . dil le lo... ek baat chak kar dil nahi bhara hai aur chakna hai absmiley9. Yeh jo dheere dheere kareeb aa rahein hai bas Jaan leva hai, the best part is the way you describe its not just physical need, I dont know kaise kahu , but itna keh sakti houn the relationship and that desire to be close aap ek haya ke daiyere mein reh kar us ko emotionally connect karte ho which makes it more beautiful.

Raaz Khol Dete Hain Nazuk Se Ishaare Aksar,

Kitni Khamosh Mohabbat Ki Jubaan Hoti Hai.

She seeking financial independence if she joins family business and her apprehensions is so well thought, lets see how this is tackled later. Apart from that the cute Nok jhok and the kangana thing was cute . Waiting eagerly for the next update

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thx may for updating.....nice one....both have shared thier first liplock...both at berge of growng needs to cm more closer both skeptical aby nxt step...truly naina is naive in all this still she said kuch ajeeb sa hota hai...that was tje ttm when girls seeiously dont have knowledge....abhi to hpneumoon start hua hai letc aap kaose frwd larte hi isse....cmh toeards job and family buisness yss this is the major thought in eveey girls mind will she be alble to get finaincial standing of her own or not.. might smaeer cm to knw jer worries regarding this or nanu may help him....keep updating the lovung journey.♥️

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

finally they kissed

though Sameer was apprehensive about it later

but I am really glad they talked about it later 

and their that cute fight

haye dil le lo di

loved it truly

the update was longer than usual

but kbhi mann nhi bharta

and kbhi bhi mann bharega bhi nhi

Sania98 thumbnail

As usual amazing update 😊

Their first kiss and the following emotions were very well described ❤️

Awaiting for next update 🤗

123anjali thumbnail

As usual mind blowing update

Jainaayu thumbnail

Wow very nice update as usual...love the reaction of naina after the kiss in bathroom..so relatable👏👏..best part is naina is so honest ..she shared everything that comes in her mind to sameer..even sameer also..this is the best part of their relations..thanks for this long much needed update😇..hope sameer find some way to proceed further..naive naina is so cute...😍..finally sameer get his meetha but afraid to lose his control..😅...love this update..👌👌😍😍😍