Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi may

Thank u may for such long n lovely update, I won't be denying but really it's like a stress busturw or me making my Friday more happy n joyfully. Agar update ki aur apki writing ki tareef karugi na to pages pages likhne lagugi per tareef khatam nai hogi. All I can remember tareef per tareef rather tarikh per tarikh. During my busiest week I make sure to read update atleast 3-4 time before sulking to other one n wen I m total vella toh it's more like daily routine in addition to comments too. Now u can undet my craziness for this story.

Coming back to update I was impressed by how u presenting their intimacy, u knw I m fan of dheere-dheere Wala romance like our naive Naina. The best most part was how Mr maheswari was on bullet speed to consulate their marriage but as soon as he came to know abt nainaz innocence n ignorance abt same it slow down to maalgaadi. I liked his thoughtfulness of both of shud enjoy this new stage of their relationship. Obviously kiss was return beyond perfection n was actually blushing. Apart from that I enjoyed each n every word of this update. Mount abu will always be special to both of us.

May one more request, as we all fan r upset coz of abrupt ending of our show n most beautiful phase of samainaz parent hood is rushed where we all wanted to enjoy it on slow phase, Kya aap apke story me woh phase likhenge, before ending it? Just a request

Bye n takecare,

Egarly waiting for next update.

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yayy...2 days to go for update...๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ plzzz may friday ko update do gi na ap... kyu k yudkbh k end hny sy phly ka last update ho ga...aisy ma ap ki update sb ka mood acha kr dy gi....plzzz for ur readers update soon...๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Hi May what a lovely update yaar truly loved it . The whole update was sooooo real n  very heartful.  At last meetha happened   n u nailed it so well. What to say yaar May everything was truly amazing Waiting  eagerly   for next update. Lots of love n a very bigggg huggggg. Take care .

Srilatha

k

Thanks Srilatha ๐Ÿ˜Š so happy to read that you enjoyed the meetha scene and the overall update.

Hope you enjoy the coming updates too!

Love, May 

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Mera dil to ekdam khush ho gaya. Thank you so much di. I remember once you had said you are not comfortable writing romantic scenes but you have written so beautifully. I'm in awe! The progress is so beautiful and romantic. Sameer bechara๐ŸคฃNaina uski itni buri halat kar di hai. Kab tak control kar payega! Aaaah that kissโ˜บ๏ธAnd after reaction! I'm blushing after soooooo long!

Sach mein bahut time baad I'm feeling good. And the credits goes to youโค๏ธ

Thanks Ray!

I know.. I was nervous writing the romance scenes, and still am to some extent. Physical intimacy in itself is not hard to describe, but it is hard to write something that feels organic to the characters and also their journey so far. Glad you enjoyed the romance in this update though ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hope I can do justice to the rest of their HM too.

Love, May 

ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you dear May for religiously updating your story, love the romantic scenes between Samaina and their insecurities and love for each other. As always, this update was simply awesome. really appreciate you entertaining us, especially when our much beloved show is ending.๐Ÿค—

SixteenAgain thumbnail

Hi All,

I wonโ€™t be able to post an update on Friday this week as I still need to finish a fair bit. But will try to post over the weekend, most probably on Sunday.

Love, May 

fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So your post is going to be the Eidi for me

Yeah

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SixteenAgain

Hi All,

I wonโ€™t be able to post an update on Friday this week as I still need to finish a fair bit. But will try to post over the weekend, most probably on Sunday.

Love, May 

thnkx may...sunday ka wait rahy ga ab...๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Tellurium thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No problem May๐Ÿ’

We'll be waiting........๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ‘

Jainaayu thumbnail

Its so nice of you that you always update us about next part..you really care for your readers so much..never seen anyone like this...lots of love..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜