Users

Frequent Posters

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Kumkum bhagya is top again with 3.3 trp.. 🥳

I felt really bad for new generation actors who received so much hatred from abhigya fans.. Mughda.. Oh my my.. Poor girl.. 😭🤗

But they didnt bothered and worked hard..This is the best way to shut up and shine.. ❤️

Hope ksg also ignores such things of he is recieving these kinds of comments And focus on only constructive criticism..👍🏼

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/fans-attacking-kumkum-bhagya-new-generation-get-attention-naina-singh/2019/06/29

KSG is no where related to KZK criticism, KZK fans ka criticism is for the consttant use of marriage and sacrifice to bring in the drama . 

No one has issues with KSG baba, it’s the way they are fitting Bajaj in AnuPre life that too making AnuPre look so dumb.

Writing ka fault hain ......

Plus I’m sorry but the whole 44 yr asking 24 yr girl for marriage is outright creepy. 

Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

KSG is no where related to KZK criticism, KZK fans ka criticism is for the consttant use of marriage and sacrifice to bring in the drama . 

No one has issues with KSG baba, it’s the way they are fitting Bajaj in AnuPre life that too making AnuPre look so dumb.

Writing ka fault hain ......

Plus I’m sorry but the whole 44 yr asking 24 yr girl for marriage is outright creepy. 

Its a famous track of kasautii.. And still link of bajaj and basu is pending..

And age gap.. ?? I dont really mind.. Becz for marriage i dont think age really matters..  

Creepy..?? Creepy tab hota if bajaj is a lusty char.. He is no where to that.

And he has only sneha.. No sign of tushar and vishaka.. So how come he is 44..???

Then i guess i missed something..😆

Okay.. Imagine bajaj's age is same as anurag.. So its okay if guy balckmails for marriage..???

Its creepy only becz he is old..😲  

I read some nasty comments RS..

Its a famous track of kasautii.. And still link of bajaj and basu is pending..

And age gap.. ?? I dont really mind.. Becz for marriage i dont think age really matters..  

Creepy..?? Creepy tab hota if bajaj is a lusty char.. He is no where to that.

And he has only sneha.. No sign of tushar and vishaka.. So how come he is 44..???

Then i guess i missed something..😆

Okay.. Imagine bajaj's age is same as anurag.. So its okay if guy balckmails for marriage..???

Its creepy only becz he is old..😲  

I read some nasty comments RS..

KSG himself said 44 age hain.

Taking advt of someone’s misery and asking her to young girl to a man double her age .... looks creepy. 

Zaalim ..... I don’t care what all reasoning he have ... one has no right to destroy life of someoen when that very person has done nothing to you. 

Looking for a nanny for Sneha is even more a fool reason .... he could straightly appoint her as Aaya....

Basically all I see is a young girl being played badly here .... and I’m against it . 

Agar age same hoti toh no creepiness but same ITV MCP toh hota hi ....

Abt nasty comments , it’s from both sides ... toh fandom war toh chalta hi rahega ...

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago
Zaalima_5 thumbnail

RS.. 

Apart from age even i found his reason weird..🤔

I really want cvs to connect him to basu

Or else show him that he is ill.. And he is dying.. Some tumour or cancer.. And he wanted to find a woman whi can take care of sneha like jer won daughter.. Becz i will justify his selfish father motive.. Otherwise mai tho bahut bajane wali hu iski... 😳

Edited by Zaalima_5 - 4 years ago

RS.. 

Apart from age even i found his reason weird..🤔

I really want cvs to connect him to basu

Or else show him that he is ill.. And he is dying.. Some tumour or cancer.. And he wanted to find a woman whi can take care of sneha like jer won daughter.. Becz i will justify his selfish father motive.. Otherwise mai tho bahut bajane wali hu iski... 😳

Exactly He needs a super strong reason .....and that will only come through Sneha , cuz Revenge reason is stupid , he should be making Moloy or Anurag the prime target ...

Sneha ka bhi just care-taking ka reason is LAME .

priya185 thumbnail
priya185 thumbnail

Wedding 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzetyOqhAQq/?igshid=t4e6xjxd13vw

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thats good! I have heard S1 was very successful and loved especially it's title track👍🏼

Ps- I always misread Sarita Tanwar as Sakshi Tanwar