Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I don't know about any of these shows🥺
What shall I watch now?🤣
kahan hum kahan tum
Guys move to next CC don’t be shy
Priya that's CC not AT😆u wrote 'Next AT'🤣
I am used to writing next ATPriya that's CC not AT😆u wrote 'Next AT'🤣
Anyways will edit😉
This CC is for discussions regarding IB + idhar udhar ki baatein .. Rules: NO Discussion of any other Fandom allowed in This CC in regards to...
Rules for this CC This is a "NO ENTRY" CC. Meaning, don't dare set your foot in here because we WILL NOT allow anyone else into our CC anymore....
A place to officially discuss our deewangi for our favorite TV shows, reliving ITV era of 2010-2020 and then some web content. For joining the...
602