Biryani &Pulao CC#4- strictly invites only! notePg103

Posted: 4 years ago

Biryani & Pulao CC

Food glorious food 

three types

our favourite diet- Biryani Pulao and Masoor dal 

Biryani pulao and masoor dal are terms of endearment for Anurag Prerna/ Parth Erica

We also discuss other shows here including Kahan Hum Kahan Tum. Woh bhi biryani pulao ke fans hai 😉

note: Only post here if you received a PM from me inviting you otherwise it will be confusing for me to know who is genuinely invited. Current member list on page 1 post 3. If AT finishes please PM me to open the next one. Please do not mention this thread elsewhere. Make sure you follow CC rules. NO KSG discussion

Thanks

member list on post 3 of this page. Do not post unless you are in the member list because you will get a warning 

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago

Rules:

1. Respect each other even if you disagree

2. do not discuss other external fandoms, forums, or members not part of this CC. No KSG discussion please 

3. do not discuss forum moderation

4. No bashing constructive criticism is allowed but respect other's opinion. No namecalling 

See selected CC rules below:

5. Invites Only: It will be mandatory for every Chat Club to make a  current list of members of their CC on the first page. Members who are not part of the CC are not supposed to post or like posts in the thread.If you want to join the CC contact the admin of the CC for the same. Unless you have been invited or granted permission from me do NOT post or like posts in the thread. If found doing so you will be getting a warning raise without question. 

6. Discussing DT Notes/Decision and Forum Issues: Discussing decisions taken or warnings issued to a thread and issues pertaining to any forum is strictly prohibited. You have concern/query regarding a warning or forum , kindly contact the section DT about the same. If any members are found doing so action will be taken accordingly. Even after continuous reminders/warnings if members fail to follow the rules it will lead to closure of the thread.

7. Discussing and Mocking Members/Fan Groups: Discussing non CC member/fan group is NOT allowed. Refrain from pointing fingers or taking direct or sarcastic digs at other fan groups . Fans can be passionate towards their favorite celebs, but it does not mean they can be judgmental towards other members/fans. Calling other members/fan groups haters, bashers or "real fans" in a snide manner is also provocative and comes under fandom attack.

8. Discussing Actors Personal Life and Link Ups: Any chat club threads that revolve around rumors and/ or promote baseless assumptions in terms of non-existing relationship about two co-stars will be strictly prohibited! For example, any particular Chat Thread that links two actors in real life without proper official source/confirmation, when they are simply co-stars/professional colleagues will be immediately locked down. However, you are more than welcome to discuss the characters and the actors with respect to the show and their roles thereof, without breaching the boundary. 

9. Plotting/Planning Against Forum/Members: It has been observed that members use Chat Club to plan how to create ruckus in forum and/or target members. Members giving dare to their friends, challenging them to create problems in any section leading to fan wars/fights thereby disrupting the peace of the section will not be tolerated. 

Members

do not post unless I have PMed you, this is an Invite only CC

priya185

Briti1721 

ifmember

Leenaaa

moniloveanupre

amlavs

nailah_AnuPre

Cute_Virgo

rnegi

rp5127

Zaalima_5

Enchanteur

writ_in_water

jey3ram

UKGirl22

IFLove

Medak

Aisling

hope4u

RiyaDutta

Aurtika

Suchi_Ejf_fan

Bookworm_

pallawi1803

FaizaK

Jyotix

RollingStones

-Doppelganger-

div19

Shilpa2323

luvmayurarti

Opsora2090

Bombaygirl10

Abcdexyz

Parijatrocks

Sam06

Sss1119

AngelinaEdangel

braveheartdoc

PM me if you want to join so far I only added people who confirmed they want to join. Do not post unless I invited you. 

Muzzu birthday wish to kratika..🤣

hello girls

aree i am confused CC me rahe ya apne wale ghar me ..

btw i am on strike akele hi 🤪 .. i am not watching kzk2 on TV ..

Edited by div19 - 4 years ago

Mujhe Phir se add nai kiya 😒

Plz add me priya. I send u a pm 

Avnii is me drooling.. Hottie zainnnm..☺️

Old memories..❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzct4ktBFY5/?igshid=tgyas8jtf09t

Edited by Zaalima_5 - 4 years ago

So its kabir and jhanvi.. Revenge drama..

Bad timing.. I will start next month.. Till then will enjoy vm like this..❤️

Missed you zainnnnn....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzDXxabAVTo/?igshid=19h7rsuelnvjw