Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

I love how Zaalima keeps this place alive when we are not here😆

Ikr😂😂 was just thinking about this 

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

I love how Zaalima keeps this place alive when we are not here😆

Becz i love this place.. No restriction and can post related to my favourites..🤣

Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Z I liked khkt today. rohit ill his mum the only one who can make him better was sweet and also rohit scene with netra and the roles reversed in ronakshi waiting. KVG always nails comedy scenes 

Yes episode was really good.. Whatever you have mention apart from this I loved sona and pulkit's bonding as well.. She shared karan's meeting secret with him.. And pulkit knew that it was not hospital which made her umcomfortable..something else.. Lovely.. It was so eoffortless.. ❤️

Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Why cvs avoids season one song.. Ita so nostalgic.. And finally i can see season one prerna jhalak in erica.. Hope cvs maintains it.. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzeqXCOBmbr/?igshid=c4yae1cal9fz

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have been a pic of Dr.sippy and Sonakshi kissing a young girl in the cheek, was that a dream kya?😆

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leenaaa

I have been a pic of Dr.sippy and Sonakshi kissing a young girl in the cheek, was that a dream kya?😆

No..

The girl name is preeti and she had hole in her heart.. And she is parvati's i mean sona's fan.. So she promised her that she will her after her surgery.. So on inaugration day she found out that preeti is in same hospital so she went to meet her.. Some drama happned between our heart surgeon and sona.. And before surgery preeti was scared and her mother called sona for help.. So sona helped her and told her to give kissy to your doc.. Preeti forgot.. So she said you both are here so give me kiss..

Ye scene tha.. Aur maine itna lamba kyu explain kuya pata nahi..🤔😆

Edited by Zaalima_5 - 4 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

https://mobile.twitter.com/Iam_Tee_/status/1146374806922829824

Tee is Savage, I love Ejfians like her who don't support every crap thrown on face just because they like actor and so called twist😆

Cute_Virgo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

https://mobile.twitter.com/Iam_Tee_/status/1146374806922829824

Tee is Savage, I love Ejfians like her who don't support every crap thrown on face just because they like actor and so called twist😆

I got so emotional after watching this😆

Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Kumkum bhagya is top again with 3.3 trp.. 🥳

I felt really bad for new generation actors who received so much hatred from abhigya fans.. Mughda.. Oh my my.. Poor girl.. 😭🤗

But they didnt bothered and worked hard..This is the best way to shut up and shine.. ❤️

Hope ksg also ignores such things of he is recieving these kinds of comments And focus on only constructive criticism..👍🏼

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/fans-attacking-kumkum-bhagya-new-generation-get-attention-naina-singh/2019/06/29