Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bizzykizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow this is getting more and more interesting. Loving this fanfic so far! Hopefully Khushi is safe and that idiot Rohit doesn’t harm her. 

Continue soon!! 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Is that Arpita's cottage Rohit took her to? Maybe they will have to face her ghost.

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Arnav should have told the truth to khusi beforehand n let her decide but now it’s too late n her life is in danger so he has to hurry up before Rohit do something nasty.I wonder what went wrong between Lavanya n Nk as they split when clearly they love each other.

ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the update. Hope that Arnav will be successful in getting to Khushi before harm is done to her by Rohit.

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome.. So Sheetal is his ex wife.. Game on ... Come on Raizada 

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wow this is getting interesting. Please update twice a week. Can't wait to read any more.

Noor1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey i am new reader and i must say u r awesome and your story is very interesting and mysterious......i love this vampire arnav......and cute cat arnav.....plz PM me when u update next time.....plz dear i will send u buddy request for pm's.......thnks in advance...

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Had enjoyed this story earlier and love reading it now as well..

khushiforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Hi guys. Just letting you know that if you do PM me, then I do read it and also reply back. However if you do not receive a reply from me it usually means that your inbox is probably full so my PM isn't going through. If you think/realize that is the case, feel free to PM me back once you've cleared some room. Anyways, hope you enjoy the update :)

Part 13

Arnav stormed out of the witch's house with the intent to murder on his mind. Of all the places Rohit could take Khushi, he just had to choose Sheetal and Arpita's cottage. Arnav dreaded the idea of even thinking of the town he had grown up in, much less actually visiting it. 

"Arnav!" he heard Lavanya's voice from behind him "Wait up!"

Grudgingly, he stopped but didn't face her. She ran up to him and faced him.

"Hey" she said softly "It's going to be okay. We're going to get her back"

He closed his eyes and hung his head "It's my fault. I overreacted when she found out about Sheetal. If I had stayed and tried to explain, she would have been safe"

"You didn't know what was going to happen. It's not your fault" she justified. 

Arnav looked away from her "I just want to find her and get her back safe and sound. That's all that matters"

Lavanya nodded. She gestured to NK's house "I think we should ask for his help. Rohit would probably be expecting you to come and try to save her. He might have traps set up. It's best to be safe than sorry"

Arnav thought over what she said and then agreed. It would be wise to have a witch on their side. He turned around and went back towards the house. He knocked on it. A minute later it swung open by an annoyed NK.

"What now?" he grumbled.

"We need your help" Arnav said.

NK waved him off "I've helped you enough.You're not even paying me. I'm not that generous"

Arnav frowned "You tried to help me break my curse before. You didn't ask for payment then"

"That's when you were my girlfriend's friend" NK pointed out "Now you are my ex-girlfriend's friend" he glared at Lavanya.

Lavanya glared back "How petty of you NK"

"You're the one being petty if you think I'm still the lovestruck fool who'll do anything for you" he shot back.

That hurt. Did that mean he no longer loved her, Lavanya couldn't help wonder. She shook her thoughts away almost immediately. It didn't matter. They weren't together anymore. 

"What do you want NK? What will it take for you to help us?" she asked.

NK took a moment to study her. He glanced at Arnav who seemed a bit agitated at the amount of time they were wasting bickering. 

He looked at her "I want a favour"

Lavanya frowned "A favour?"

NK nodded "A favour from you specifically. I can call it in anytime and anywhere"

Lavanya pursed her lips. Should she really go through with this? What did he even want anyways? She glanced at Arnav and felt bad for her friend who looked like he just wanted to get to Khushi as soon as possible. 

She sighed "Fine" she agreed.

NK smirked "Great. Let's go then"

Lavanya had guessed right. There were guards everywhere around the small cottage. It was a miracle they weren't mistaken as a big black fence. 

Arnav looked at his small team "So what are we going to do? How are we going to get past them?"

Lavanya rolled her eyes "You are so old school. You're a vampire for goodness sake. Just hypnotize them"

"Or" NK budged in "I could just say a spell and put them to sleep"

Lavanya scoffed "You know what? I don't think we need you after all. You can go home and with that take that favour with you" she rolled her shoulders back "Watch and learn boys"

Swaying her hips a little more than necessarily, Lavanya walked up to the guards, quickly grabbing their attention.

"Stop" one of them said "You are not allowed here"

"Oh really?" she smirked. Her brown eyes switched to a dark red colour "You will step aside and let us pass"

To her shock they laughed "Really now?" another one of them said "How about you listen to us" they surrounded her in a circle and began closing in on her.

"Entertain us" one of them said grabbing her arm "And we'll be sure to enterta-"

Suddenly he let go. Lavanya looked up at his face. His eyes looked droopy, his face tired. She looked at all of them. They all have the same expression on their faces. 

And then they fell like a bunch of bricks.

"So" she heard NK's voice. She looked up to find him leaning against a tree, smirking "I'll definitely be calling in that favour"

Lavanya glared at him, wanting to give him a piece of her mind.

"Let's go guys" Arnav said, marching towards the entrance.

Grudgingly, she followed him and NK.

Arnav twisted the knob of the door "It's locked" he said.

"Here. I'll open it" NK offered.

Arnav shook his head "I got this" 

With that being said, he threw his leg on the door with full force, kicking it off its hinges.

Lavanya gaped "W-whaaa?"

Arnav shrugged "It's an old cottage" He stormed inside "Khushi!" he roared "Khushi! Where are you?" 

He heard a door being slammed and rushed towards it. He threw it open and found a familiar figure "Rohit!" he screamed.

Rohit turned around with Khushi's limp body in his arms. He grinned "Arnav? What a displeasure"

"Put her down" Arnav growled, his eyes solely trained on his wife.

"Or what?" Rohit challenged, taking a step back.

That's when Arnav noticed the small river rushing behind him. Rohit wouldn't...

"Put her down now or I swear you will regret it" Arnav threatened.

Rohit smirked "Have it your way then"

And with that he threw Khushi's body into the river and then he disappeared.

"NO!" Arnav roared. 

Without a second thought he jumped into the water. The tide wasn't as strong but he was more worried that Khushi could drown. He didn't even know whether Rohit drugged her, put a sleeping spell on her, hypnotized her, or something else. 

"Over there!" he heard Lavanya's voice faintly "She's to your right"

Arnav followed her directions and swam as fast as he could when he saw her hand go down into the water with the rest of her body.

He grabbed her and quickly brought her onto the dry land. He patted her wet cheeks "Khushi? Khushi?"

He bent down to hear her heartbeat.

Nothing.

He grabbed her wrist and pressed two fingers against where her pulse should have been.

Nothing.

"No no no" Arnav chanted.

He immediately began CPR. She had only been in the water for maybe 5 minutes. Was it really long enough for her to-

NO

She couldn't die. She was an innocent and deserved a better life than he could provide her. She brought out the best in him. She couldn't leave.

A hand on his shoulder caused him to falter.

"Arnav" he heard Lavanya say softly "I'm so sorry"

"No" he sobbed, grabbing Khushi's hand "I never even got to tell her I loved her"

NK kneeled down "I'm sorry for your loss buddy" he reached out to touch Khushi's other hand and then frowned. He began patting down her hand and arm.

Arnav noticed "What the hell are you doing?" he growled.

Nk shook his head "This isn't Khushi"

Arnav immediately dropped the hand he was holding "W-what?"

NK frowned "This isn't even a real body. It's concealed with magic" 

He murmured a few words under his breath and waved it over the body. Khushi's body immediately turned into a mannequin's.

Arnav swore and stood up "Where the hell is Khushi then?"

"Maybe she's in the house somewhere locked in a room" Lavanya offered.

The trio rushed into the house and searched everywhere. However there was no trace of her. Arnav had even double checked the rooms Lavanya and NK had checked but she wasn't there.

He grabbed NK "There must be something you can do. Cast any spell that tells us if we're even close to finding her"

NK nodded "We'll just have to do the same spell we used to find out that she was here. I need my sand and candles"

Lavanya nodded "On it"

She disappeared and reappeared a minute later with said items. NK grabbed them from her and began arranging it in the yard.

Lavanya put her hand on Arnav's shoulder "We're going to find her. We're close. I know we are"

"I hope so" Arnav replied, biting his lip. His instinct told him something wasn't right and it usually was never wrong.

Once NK had finished, everybody assumed their seats on the ground. Arnav nodded at NK hoping this ceremony would be quicker.

NK lit his candle and closed his eyes "Sun, moon, stars, and other planets of the universe. I request your help again in locating Khushi Raizada, the woman you had helped us find earlier" he nodded at Arnav "Give your reason"

"We arrived at the cottage and confirmed that Rohit did kidnap my wife but now he has disappeared. I'm not sure if he still has her in his captivity right now as we speak or done something else with her. My heart tells me that something is wrong and I believe it. Please help me find her" Arnav pleaded.

"Provide us with a map, a symbol, or even a picture of where she is unless you deem us unworthy" NK  said.

The wind blew hard. The candle kept flickering back and forth until finally it blew out.

NK opened his eyes confused when he didn't feel anything against his back as he usually did. For a moment he worried that the universe decided they weren't worthy of their help but then he looked ahead.

He pointed behind Arnav and Lavanya who were facing him "Look" he said.

They turned around. A few meters away the ground was glowing. Arnav's heart pounded as he got up.

No

Rohit wouldn't have...

Arnav ran to the area surrounded in light and began digging with his hands. NK and Lavanya quickly ran up behind him and began digging too. They had made quite a dent before they finally hit something solid. It was a coffin.

At that point, Arnav didn't care if he looked like a lunatic. He let out a roar and began kicking away the sand. Without even bothering to pull out the coffin from the pit, he threw open the door. 

His heart stopped.

Inside was Khushi's serene body. Her cheeks had lost their rosy colour. Her lips weren't as pink. But the worst part were her nails. They were scraped and broken. She must have tried to open the door when that b*stard had thrown her in. 

Arnav timidly picked her up from the coffin and laid her on his lap "Khushi" he whispered, devastated. 

He had lost her. The only woman he had loved in his whole life. All the females he had interacted with had in a way betrayed him. Khushi had been one of the very few who had managed to worm into his heart and stay there. Now that she was gone it was as if there truly was nothing to live for. Now he understood how Akash must have felt when Payal had died. 

Arnav closed his eyes.  A silent tea escaped his eye. Never in his life had he felt so alone and heartbroken as he did now.

Lavanya quietly moved closer. She looked over at Khushi's body with sadness. She gently took hold of one of her hands. A growl made her pause. She hesitantly looked up at Arnav who was glaring at her. 

"I promise to be gentle" she assured.

He didn't say anything but kept his eyes on her. Lavanya turned Khushi's arm over and placed two fingers on her wrist. 

She widened her eyes and quickly turned towards Arnav "She has a pulse"

For PMs please buddy me at KhushiPM

Khushiforever's Index : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3870424

ilfordian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the update. Arnav with the help of Lavanya and NK found Khushi but what has Ronit done to Khushi.