Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anjs

Exactly, it's an incident that happened with him.... If asked he has all right to talk about it....that doesn't make him salty...

Also was he gloating about not talking to SRK, don't think so...... It was something he did, and good or bad he cannot deny it....

Hmmmm agree and it applies to all of them, I have been saying this for a while now.

Sunny deol felt cheated and had expressed this several times. Point here is not that SRK walked away with a lot of credit . Point is that what was promised to Sunny wasn't what was shown on screen to the audience.

And maybe he was upset with Srk as he was involved in this in some way.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

Hmmmm agree and it applies to all of them, I have been saying this for a while now.

Sunny deol felt cheated and had expressed this several times. Point here is not that SRK walked away with a lot of credit . Point is that what was promised to Sunny wasn't what was shown on screen to the audience.

And maybe he was upset with Srk as he was involved in this in some way.

Exactly this is the point . People are bashing sunny and missing the main point here. It's not the question of who walked with lot of credit .

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Joker took all the credit for a movie named Batman...The Dark Knight. Negative characters can steal the show! It’s not always glorification! Juhi’s character never liked Srk’s character in Darr. Audience sympathised...nothing wrong with sumpathy for a mentally unstable person. 

I think Sunny has a problem with being told one thing and the movie turning out different. Aamir also had issues with Chopra- he walked out of Darr. Maybe SRK did manipulate Yash Chopra to change script or Chopra thought SRK’s role was turning out better than the supportive BF. But it’s sad to see someone hold onto this for so long! Sunny wasn’t a very good actor...he was liked for the ‘avenging’ roles he played and he seemed like a nice guy.

Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think theres a lot we dont know about behind the scenes , hence we shouldn't comment on someone showing their resentment regarding something we are not even aware of. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Because Sunny ''trying to kill my step mother because my horny father found her hotter than my mom'' Deol, SRK for all his theatrical stuff was phenomenally iconic in Dar. It is not about glorifying, it is about impact which you sadly in that movie didn't had. Yes you were a huge star in 90s, and also had that a huge ATBB in 2000s, although that had more to do with fulfilling of fantasy of every Indian wanting to FCK hot Pakistani girls than your dwindling star power, SRK was, is and will remain the 90s most iconic and more popular star. Yes you can shove it up your ''I only won because of Modi'' ass.

Ilahi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Did he receive any Filmfare supporting actor for Darr?I am not sure if it's this movie or different one but in one of the SNG videos Aadar Malik mentioned that Sunny Deol left his award in toilet as he was pissed for putting him in supporting category. Can't believe he is still salty about it after decades. 

CuttingChai thumbnail

Oh no, now Kangu might copy Paaji and say "Agar log mujhse darrte hai, tho koth un mein hai".

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wasn't that the same reason Aamir rejected this movie ? 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The sense of entitlement. Arre baba....how dare Sridevi outshine me...

He had best fit body I guess but his acting was below par. I had watched damini recently and I guess that's his only decent acting role. Another entitled star kid.

Go and do something for Gurdaspur. 

Originally posted by: tanvismile

What u find wrong or right  is completely ur point of view. For me the ending itself reveals who was positive and who was obsessive.Both received their due s based on their karma. The person who received the love of her life got her karma while the one who was obsessive had to get killed by her love .

lol I can’t believe that’s what you saw ending as when the ending actually showed what was the whole story about and makers made her the victim rather than the way you are talking about. That’s what most saw as. Or may be you didn’t hear the ending monologues or her love crying and being guilty and said the cheater husband life will be from now on. He was shown the looser again in the end by loosing to her and again being trapped in her plan as always and the mistress fake crying as usual. FYI, she herself wanted to get killed and planned it that way. It’s not like she got killed by her love accidentally. But she planned it that way and succeeded in what she wanted making her love guilty forever while the other one was ignored as usual like the third wheel homewrecker she always was. Even the end was HOW the main lead wanted as and what she wanted. She got what she wanted and won! Sad the end was focused on her and her love by making her the victim and sympathized and again the homewrecker was ignored. Both the homewrecker and cheater husband were shown as losers crying lol. I thought makers would give lesson on how selfless homewrecker love was according to you and few others, but they again chose to focus on the obsessed wife and her love and apparently made her love the selfless one lmao. But keep believing how you want that as and whatever makes you happy. Btw, the show is coming again her as main lead played by her daughter. 

Edited by _Darling_ - 4 years ago