Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Why isn't this movie on Netflix?

You're probably used to SRK's movies all being on Netflix. Netflix has the rights to the movies owned by his production company and the Dharma movies. However, all the YRF are licensed by Amazon Prime which is why Darr, Dil To Pagal Hai, Veer-Zaara, and Jab Tak Hai Jaan are all on Prime instead. Same with Pathaan.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: Stone-Cold

nah, how can you root for an obsesive stalker? i was definitly wanting Sunny to find and kill him in the end

loved SRK in Darr, Baazigar and Anjaam.

VERY EASILY

Lo and behold 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

I mean, SRK's teary eyes are basically the kryptonite that can turn even the iciest of queens into a puddle of mush. If those eyes don't move you, well, good luck convincing me that you're human!

Rahul could have easily ended up behind bars, casually scribbling Kiran's name or sth, right? In a sea of endless possibilities, why did he have to die?! just why?! 

Had he not died, it would have also opened up the possibility of a sequel or something that sheds light on Rahul's backstory, and what exactly happened in his life for him to turn into the murderous and obsessed psycho that he was.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I never rooted for Rahul he was a stalker & murderer the way he terrorized Kiran that was scary the girl was nearly loosing her sanity. He was obsessed with Kiran and that obsession destroyed him and everyone else. It had a perfect ending from my perspective. But i did sympathise with him as he wae mentally ill and was craving for attention & love. His love was true & genuine but his approach & the path he took was wrong furthermore angry with his father that he did not give him the love after his mom died & he caged himself in the 4 walls of his room craving for love all his life so i sympathise for him but did not root for him he was dangerous

Edited by Mages - 4 months ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

You're probably used to SRK's movies all being on Netflix. Netflix has the rights to the movies owned by his production company and the Dharma movies. However, all the YRF are licensed by Amazon Prime which is why Darr, Dil To Pagal Hai, Veer-Zaara, and Jab Tak Hai Jaan are all on Prime instead. Same with Pathaan.

Even DDLJ is in amazon prime

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

Even DDLJ is in amazon prime

Yes, also YRF like Mohabbatein and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.