Frequent Posters

9975341359 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Beautiful update 

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Suhani

I had read this story as part of the contest and also voted for Out of Box thinking. Bahut pyari aur ek dum zabardast story hai.😊Love in its true form❤️

Keep writing

Luv

Sajida

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Octothorpe

Res 

Unres

Su. You have left me total speechless. I could actually see everything happening and the characters behaving that way.

If you could that happening I believe you with all my heart🤗

The dialogues were so aptly put and the title, so beautifully justified. 

Thank you Hash that was the main motive behind having the title.I am glad it was justified

Love knows no boundaries and true love doesn't see anything. So beautiful. 

That is what true love is.

Will you forgive me for not able to write a very detailed review because I'm not able to put my feelings in words (which you know is a rare thing in the world). You know, it was so beautifully written. Ah! I... I'm overwhelmed. Thank you Su🤗

❤️

You are already forgiven.I making you speechless is rarely a thing so if that is what I could do to you.I am more than happy.🤗

My replies in bold.Thank you Hash for believing in me and showing soo much love to this one shot❤️

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Res...

Unres...

Su di, sukoon milne wala story...❤️🤗

Aww Suparna🤗

O bai and sunaina kya combination!! Jab naresh naina ko thappad mara.. mujhe show ka wo scene yaad aya... jahan tauji pehle to naina ko kuch bolne ki izazat dete hai.. baad mein thappad mar dete hai..😡..kaise log hai ye naresh ki puri family..!!

Yes yeh ussi se inspired tha.and mujhe laga tai tau ke pass aise hi beti hoti agar hoti toh

How brutally they tortured naina only for a letter,because of she is a widow..!!

kuch log abhi bhi hote hain aise society main.

Par apna Sameer to naina ko finally jitke hi dikhaya...🤗!! How sameer patiently wait for naina since 1year.. pyaar kaash aisa hi hota hai.. unconditional...❤️!! 

Sameer hmesha naina ko jeetega.yha chahe show main. He is always ready to wait for her chahe 1 saal ya 7 births.

Naina jo deserve karti thi.. use wo mili...❤️❤️!! And the last scene.... lovely..😳!! Suhani di, this is really out of the box... you just nailed!! Give us more... like this!!!🤗

With love,Suparna

Happy ending toh dena banta hain na.I do have more such out of the box stories lets see voh box se out kab hoti hain.

Thank you Suparna for liking the story.

my replies in bold.

love 

Su di🤗

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

I really liked this OS in the contest n I must say it deserved the title of most Out Of The Box OS.

Thank you Aarti.

I am glad you liked the concept

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharvyo

Loved the os 😍 Sunaina Beena's daughter O bai🤣. Loved how Sameer was ahead of his times, like always..  Along with the cuteness of Samaina, you showcased the mentality and condition of many widows.. Lucky are those like Naina who get a chance at a colorful life again.❤️

Thank you dear for showing love to the OS.

oh bai sunaina jaise daughter ke hi layak hain.

Sameer has always been ahead of times because he had a guardian in form of Nanu .

Yes there are only few who are able to relive their life after being a widow because the number of sameer's is very less.

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yudkbh30

Lovely & beautiful OS.. Very different storyline

Amazing .. loved it❤

Thank you.

I am happy you liked the story and the concept.😃

Pooja1973 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

An awesome OS...loved it when I read it for the contest....very well deserved winner..keep writing..

Regards

Pooja

Prizi thumbnail

Beautifully written dear 

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mmrudhula

Beautiful story.  The storyline was different and unique. 

Thank you for reading and finding the story different