Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I loved the concept the very first time I read the os... and knew that very moment that it would be the out of the box os for sure....

Once again Congratulations on winning it dii

It was different and unique......

Sameer's love is always so true, pure. No words for his love...I loved the way Naina surrendered herself to his love and told him to take her away... She belongs to him and no one can change that

And the last part. Samaina, their love and the symbol of their love.... Just perfectโค๏ธ

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Oh my god !!

What a wonderful piece of writing with great imagination .. First of all take a bow girl your story took me to a different world where I was very clearly and strongly was feeling Samaina's condition 

When you mentioned sameer was came with his nanu to see a girl and how he was spellbound seeing a girl draped in simple yellow colour saari I assumed this os to be a very sweet and simple arranged marriage os but then sunaina's entry proved mW wrong and how !! ๐Ÿ‘ this was one of those rare stories keeps you on edge throughout till the ending 

Poor naina was literally living in a hell where their was nobody whom she could call as her family they all were so brutal and inhuman towards her .. My heart broke seeing her miserable state where she was getting punished for no reason Ohbai reminded me of brutal saas of old Hindi films and I was imagining her as one 

I possible I fell in love with sameer Even more reading this os .. This boy fell in love with her at the mere first sight and was ready to move mountains to have her in his life .. His love is what we say as " true love " the little moment of happiness he felt when she showed care for his life by asking him to leave .. It was so beautiful his determination didn't lessened a bit seeing the inhuman sight in front of his eyes rather he felt the urgent need of taking hwe with him and protecting her 

Even his failed attempts didn't made him give up on her .. I became so emotional reading everyday he used to come and wait for her in the garden if this is not selfless love than I don't know what is my happiness knew no bounds when she finally said yes to showed the courage of leaving and breaking all the ties and go with him to start a new life with him

A story like this is quite difficult to handle as it can easily go overboard but you handelled it very well and the beautiful ending made the story " complete " this story is indeed out of the box very well deserve to win

I had read the story in the contest thread but didn't knew that it's by you .. Congratulations for winning and you are very good at bribing ๐Ÿ˜† now eagerly waiting for Monday ๐Ÿ˜‰

Love

Laalchi reader 

Sakshi607 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely story Su๐Ÿ‘

It definitely deserves Out of the box thinking title. It is different and beautiful. Naina wearing sameer's shirt reminded me that cvs missed to give us such scene after SR. How much we looked forward to a morning after scene. Anyway tumhari story ne woh kami poori kar di. 

Fallingasteroid thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely story!! The main idea of the story was very unique!!! Naina being a widow and Shoe being Taiji's daughter!! Bohot ache wali setting hai๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ venom-venom pairing๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ suits them both๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Coming to the main plot... Naina is a sweetheartโค even without knowing much about Sameer she wanted to save him.... and her dil ki achaiyon ne Sameer ka dil jeetliya๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡ and Sameer being very patiently waiting for Naina๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ was the showstealer!! Tai-Tau are real villans!!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ  

The overall storyline was unique and different!! Very well written.

AnjaanMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I had read it before but phir pdhke bhi acha Laga ๐Ÿ˜˜

Iss OS Mai old movies Mai stories Hoti thi , uski feel aati hai ๐Ÿ˜‚

Keep writing ๐Ÿ˜Š

sadhikasamaina thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It was really beautiful and I loved the concept

It really deserved out of box award

congratulations on that.

Sameer the knight in shining armour came and took naina out of the hell

Naresh and Beena and sunaina together were so harsh on her

It was better she moved on from them and she took courage from sameer and his love and agreed to start a new life with him.

I thoroughly loved reading it.

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Do I have to tell you how much I loved this os?๐Ÿ˜ It's truly deserved out of the box title! Kaise soch li yeh concept ๐Ÿ˜ My talented sis๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Sunaina aur taiji ki jodi khoob jamti agar show mein dikhate toh ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ One of the best work of yoursโค
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This one was the most beautiful OS I have read su

I have no words literally

A very good theme is explored here 

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Beautiful os, loved it. 

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mai ye teen pages ko 4 baar search kr chuki hu ki kidhr hai mera res post kidhr hai mera res post lekin vo hai ki milne ka naam hi nahi le raha tha....

Fir finally maine deicde kiya ki ab direct response hoga ... Res post ji shyd aap is OS pr nahi hai to is waqt mujhe aapki zarurat nahi hai !!!!!๐Ÿ˜›

Now coming to this OS 

Suhaniiiii diiiii you truly are one of the talented writers of the forum! I remember when during the time of voting the moment i finished reading this OS only one sentence came in my mind๐Ÿคช

YE TO OUT OF THE BOX HAI!!!!! Whoever is the writer will surely win๐Ÿฅณ

And see who won you my pyaari su diii i was super duper elated that you got the title of out of the box thinking title ... Congratulations diiii๐Ÿค—

Now coming to the OS this is really a very unique concept .... Widow naina sameer falling for the innocent soul then the combination of o BAiii shoenaina and tauji ufffff isse jyada aur kya khatarnaak cheez ho sakti h... But but but we have sameer as well... The youngest business tycoon with a pure heart and open mind.... I just loved it how he hold on to her and never let her go.... It was surely a delight to read ... 

While reading the entire OS i felt like i was watching a movie surely a blockbuster one with awesome dialogues, Scenes , settings , plot and ofcourse the hero and heroine.... It is soooooooooooo vivid that anyone can visualize them while reading!

Love you dher saaaaaraaaaa pyaari behena

Keep smiling.

Labhya