Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you❤️

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

Hi Suhani

I had read this story as part of the contest and also voted for Out of Box thinking. Bahut pyari aur ek dum zabardast story hai.😊Love in its true form❤️

Keep writing

Luv

Sajida

Thank you soo much Sajida

I am happy that you liked it soo much.

Love

suhani❤️

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Labhya

Mai ye teen pages ko 4 baar search kr chuki hu ki kidhr hai mera res post kidhr hai mera res post lekin vo hai ki milne ka naam hi nahi le raha tha....

Oh you forgot resing here😆

Fir finally maine deicde kiya ki ab direct response hoga ... Res post ji shyd aap is OS pr nahi hai to is waqt mujhe aapki zarurat nahi hai !!!!!😛

Response hi ki toh jarurat hain🤗

Now coming to this OS 

Suhaniiiii diiiii you truly are one of the talented writers of the forum! I remember when during the time of voting the moment i finished reading this OS only one sentence came in my mind🤪

YE TO OUT OF THE BOX HAI!!!!! Whoever is the writer will surely win🥳

Acha ji Ab meri Labhya ne aisa kha hain toh phir yeh kaisa na hota.

And see who won you my pyaari su diii i was super duper elated that you got the title of out of the box thinking title ... Congratulations diiii🤗

ab yha pr should I be using your favourite line ab main itna bhi kuch khaas nhi😳

Now coming to the OS this is really a very unique concept .... Widow naina sameer falling for the innocent soul then the combination of o BAiii shoenaina and tauji ufffff isse jyada aur kya khatarnaak cheez ho sakti h... But but but we have sameer as well... The youngest business tycoon with a pure heart and open mind.... I just loved it how he hold on to her and never let her go.... It was surely a delight to read ... 

Naina ki jindagi main koi na koi evil trio hota hi hain toh maine socha kyu na iss bar in teeno ko bna diya jaye.

Sameer hmesha hoga Naina ke liye kyuki voh bane hi hain ek duje ke liye.

While reading the entire OS i felt like i was watching a movie surely a blockbuster one with awesome dialogues, Scenes , settings , plot and ofcourse the hero and heroine.... It is soooooooooooo vivid that anyone can visualize them while reading!

I am really happy that you could imagine the whole story while going through it. As a writer my motive is fulfilled.

Love you dher saaaaaraaaaa pyaari behena

Love you too choti bhena❤❤

Keep smiling.

Labhya 

Labhya my dearest choti sister I am soo happy that you loved this OS so very much.

Its because of all you guys that I could come up with this.

Kop kop for all the support🤗

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja1973

An awesome OS...loved it when I read it for the contest....very well deserved winner..keep writing..

Regards

Pooja

Thank you so much for liking it.

munchkinland thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prizi

Beautifully written dear 

Thank you.❤️

shwta16 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail