Suhana Khan all set for her acting debut; a BTS picture goes viral!

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Suhana Khan is among the most popular star kids of Bollywood with a huge fan following and fans are always amazed by her pictures from her outings which go viral over the web. Recently a BTS picture of Suhana Khan's upcoming short film was shared by one of her fan clubs on social media and within no time it went viral. And the video shows that the star kid is ready for her acting debut.

A boomerang video was shared by one of the fan accounts of Suhana. The video features Suhana in a close-up, the caption reads as, ''Cutting away''. Suhana is in India for a break and was immediately spotted with her friends, Ananya Panday and Shanaya Kapoor. She even attended her close relative's wedding and her pictures went viral.

Meanwhile, take a look at this BTS picture:

Also, Suhana recently made into headlines for her mirror selfie with an ATM card.

Earlier in an interview, Shah Rukh Khan has said that Suhana and her brother Aaryan have to complete their studies before they join the industry. He added, "Only degree holders are allowed into our house and there is a long way for Suhana to enter Bollywood. Suhana wants to be in the industry and is very good on stage."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Image may contain: one or more people, phone and selfie

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Alia is shaking 😂🤣 

TrustNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Srk ain't fooling anyone with that Snapchat gender filter 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

She got her father's nose. Though, Chunky pandey looks funny , he has beautiful features, hence Ananya looks gorgeous. Though, SRK is considered  charming, his individual features are bad and hence Suhana turned out this way. She is not bad looking but she is not cut out to be a heroine.

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

How old is she? Whatever happened to all my kids will complete University? 

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

How old is she? Whatever happened to all my kids will complete University? 

I see you have again started taking interest in shahrukh related matters...cc me bhi yahan wahan bhi 😆

Good good that's what is needed to keep suhana relevant 👍🏼

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago
Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Honestly Suhana isn't looking like lead actress kinds. She needs to style herself better and look nice not attempt to be sexy in every pic. 

There was a video of hers acting in she dreams and that does she needs to learn a lot.Unless she undergoes transformation in acting like Tabu, I don't see her making a place for herself as a lead actress. 

SRK knows better, but still isn't guiding well. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who is gonna hire her ?? Her dad cant land a job 🤣🤣🤣

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Daddy ka face aur mummy ka oil tank.