Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I honestly never understood the rant against nepotism though😆 Majority of kids wonder what it would be like to feature on a big screen when they are watching a movie.. starkids tou phir have grown up watching the adulation their parents receive.. them being attracted to the field is only natural

And every parent in this world would want to ensure that they do everything in their power to make their kids successful... 

Star kids wanting to act and getting some help or guidance from their parents isn't a big deal the problem is how in our industry these kids are treated like prince and princesses by the media and forced fed to us until we as audience accept them and start worshiping them like they want us to.Why isn't nepotism  such a big problem in Hollywood? 

Edited by ninny - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sock-let

@regnow How is Aryan as a person?

PM me. I don't want to put anything publicly because people steal it and put it on twitter and tag the media. 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

She got her father's nose. Though, Chunky pandey looks funny , he has beautiful features, hence Ananya looks gorgeous. Though, SRK is considered  charming, his individual features are bad and hence Suhana turned out this way. She is not bad looking but she is not cut out to be a heroine.

Ananya and gorgeous hahahaha