Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Alia is shaking 😂🤣 

Alia will be crying because there is no way KJO is gonna favor her over Suhana, his goddaughter 😆. Maybe that’s why she wants to do all the movies in the world before Suhana debuts. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

It could just be an ad shoot 😳.

I really feel her and Aryan are gonna finish unndergrad before starting their bolly career. SRK has emphasized that enough. 

It's not even an ad shoot. It's just a student film, probably an assignment for school. It's just that her friends post things and Suhana's fan groups stalk them and spread it. The media then gets their hands on it. Suhana's articles and posts always get a huge amount of likes and hits so it makes sense why they do it.

Aryan is about to finish college soon so obviously Suhana will also.

What do ya know...Suhana aint doing nothin else until finishin University.....🤓All this posin is part of her curriculum 😏

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: regnow

Suhana is going to NYU Tisch in the fall. SRK mentioned it during his Letterman interview.

SRK has said a thousand times that only degree holders are allowed in his house. Why do people always pretend like he's lying?

wouldn't take that degree thing seriously ...even if srk wants it but his kids don't want to then nothing can be done , star kids are no different to other high society kids who get what they want .

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

She got her father's nose. Though, Chunky pandey looks funny , he has beautiful features, hence Ananya looks gorgeous. Though, SRK is considered  charming, his individual features are bad and hence Suhana turned out this way. She is not bad looking but she is not cut out to be a heroine.

Ananya got beautiful face from her mom, check her. Not her dad except some charm which is closer to non existent in both.

Originally posted by: angrybread

wouldn't take that degree thing seriously ...even if srk wants it but his kids don't want to then nothing can be done , star kids are no different to other high society kids who get what they want .

That's true but I do think they listen to their father. Do people seriously think Suhana is doing PR by wearing her mom's 10 year old clothes with chipped fingernails and taking a selfie? That's ridiculous. She's just acting like a regular teenager.

When the PR starts for her, there will be no doubt. At least she would get a stylist first.

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: regnow

That's true but I do think they listen to their father. Do people seriously think Suhana is doing PR by wearing her mom's 10 year old clothes with chipped fingernails and taking a selfie? That's ridiculous. She's just acting like a regular teenager.

When the PR starts for her, there will be no doubt. At least she would get a stylist first.

I am not really fond of any of srk's kids or anyone else's kids ( i really struggle with mine 😆) but i agree with regular teenage part, my own 18+ niece is acting as sexy and all using clothes and postures and i really really hate it 🤔Went shopping with her and couldn't find decent clothes with normal length or normal non cleavage showing tops 😆

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

She has been all set since like 2 years now.. I will reserve my reaction till it actually happens.. 

More importantly, i really do find it endearing how the family keeps sharing clothes😆

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Her PR game is the strongest among all star kids. I don't remember any other star kid except Jahnvi and Khushi who had PR articles published for each picture or outing. They were bashed heavily for being wannabe Jenner sisters.

She is way too much over exposed and cries victim through more PR articles when people naturally judge.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

She is actually a pretty kid with nice voice. Right now with one of her bestie making a debut and another one waiting in the wings she is just feeling a bit of heat and wants to leave an impression before they do (typical teen competitive behavior) but she should be told that the poses look awkward and are making negative impression than positive.