Users

Frequent Posters

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

EWWW. She's so bad looking. 

Originally posted by: angrybread

nepotism bridage ke liye baut confusion hai ...abhi jhnavi ko support karte hain alia ki wajah se , kal jhanvi, alia, ananya ko support karenge suhana ki debut ke baad πŸ˜†

Nobody has ever cared about nepotism. Not a single soul. It's just a way to hit out against a fave's competitors. Kangana does it for the same reason. She wants the roles they get so takes out all the anger.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I know you dont like Disha, but yeh kuch ziyada hi hogaya lol.

Disha doesn't look Suhana by any angle.

Disha is better looking is what you are implying? I agree. My bad . 

Disha is definitely looks better . 

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: regnow

Nobody has ever cared about nepotism. Not a single soul. It's just a way to hit out against a fave's competitors. Kangana does it for the same reason. She wants the roles they get so takes out all the anger.

Is there a slight doubt about it ....NO πŸ˜†

kjo kitna kharab hai mere favourites ko movie offer nahi karta ....aise support nahi karta jaise aloo baby ko karta hai ...bas nepotism πŸ˜³

Edited by angrybread - 4 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Such a bad boob job though πŸ˜’

They must have gone to the best of the best surgeons yet the result is so bad. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Such a bad boob job though πŸ˜’

They must have gone to the best of the best surgeons yet the result is so bad. 

I may be wrong but I noticed she had big breasts since she grew up from that awkward kid phase. Iirc that those pictures of her, Shanaya and Ananya from 2016. Unless she has done stuffs from that time itself, which is unlikely.

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I may be wrong but I noticed she had big breasts since she grew up from that awkward kid phase. Iirc that those pictures of her, Shanaya and Ananya from 2016. Unless she has done stuffs from that time itself, which is unlikely.

Never noticed her assets until recently . Her tacky clothes and poses plus the way they are ,makes me believe she definitely has had some augmentation done. 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She isnt even actress material. hope, she will work hard. Work hard as in acting, not as in enhancing your body with surgeries. 

FetusDeletus thumbnail

She already has her daddy's face, let's hope she also inherited his acting chops.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Kya haal bana diya vijay ne, login karte he katayi pinkvila aagya hoon galati se aisa lagta hai. -.-