Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

Who is gonna hire her ?? Her dad cant land a job 🤣🤣🤣

you are omar/victor ?

changed your username or what 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: angrybread

I see you have again started taking interest in shahrukh related matters...cc me bhi yahan wahan bhi 😆

Good good that's what is needed to keep suhana relevant 👍🏼

I see I’ve offended you somehow lol 

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

I see I’ve offended you somehow lol 

Looks like i offended you somehow by catching you taking interest in someone u said in past you have no interest ......lol 

BollyPC thumbnail

Looks like i offended you somehow by catching you taking interest in someone u said in past you have no interest ......lol 

You’re right I have no interest in his trash movies like Zero, JHMS etc but it’s interesting to see Suhana turned out just like every other starkid 

angrybread thumbnail

You’re right I have no interest in his trash movies like Zero, JHMS etc but it’s interesting to see Suhana turned out just like every other starkid 

but you have been commenting on his movies etc and his future plans recently way too many times ..hence i noticed . 

Suhana is a star kid and will behave the way the whole tribe does ( despite whatever being said about it by anyone ) why trust the philosophical statements given by anyone (including shahrukh ) in the 1st place. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi789sisodi

you are omar/victor ?

changed your username or what 

Yes Aap Kaun hai 

Suhana is going to NYU Tisch in the fall. SRK mentioned it during his Letterman interview.

SRK has said a thousand times that only degree holders are allowed in his house. Why do people always pretend like he's lying?

BollyPC thumbnail

but you have been commenting on his movies etc and his future plans recently way too many times ..hence i noticed . 

Suhana is a star kid and will behave the way the whole tribe does ( despite whatever being said about it by anyone ) why trust the philosophical statements given by anyone (including shahrukh ) in the 1st place. 

No I haven’t. I didn’t even make fun of him when Zero was a disaster. If you want me to start commenting on how flop Zero and JHMS were and how down in the dumps he is then I can. I’ve been quite nice and haven’t said much about him at all. I guess I should start though, why be nice. 

angrybread thumbnail

No I haven’t. I didn’t even make fun of him when Zero was a disaster. If you want me to start commenting on how flop Zero and JHMS were and how down in the dumps he is then I can. I’ve been quite nice and haven’t said much about him at all. I guess I should start though, why be nice. 

My bad...i thought you had no interest in shahrukh at all ,  i was mistaken since you have problem with zero and jhms types movies only ( which i can understand since it was money/time wasted, i was lucky in that case even after being a shahrukh fan 😆 ) 

You can talk all you want no one has stopped you , why pretend to be nice😆

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It could just be an ad shoot 😳.

I really feel her and Aryan are gonna finish unndergrad before starting their bolly career. SRK has emphasized that enough. 

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago