Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Haina? I always felt there's a striking resemblance between suhana and shaleena 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: regnow

Do you need to wait? It's already happening. Look at how some actress' stans are behaving. The obsession and jealousy is real. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Jealousy I don't think so.. Suhana hardly has anything to be jealous of at this point except a super duper rich dad who can create a whirlpool of opportunities for her๐Ÿ˜† Its how she uses those opportunities that will decide her course

I think its mostly dislike for Shah coupled with dislike for a privileged kid who perhaps does not have to toil as hard to make things work 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Her-mion-e

Haina? I always felt there's a striking resemblance between suhana and shaleena 

I am actually shook. Doppleganger in the truest sense. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

True that๐Ÿ˜† Whether it happens now or a couple of years later, the forum would explode nearing her debut and so would twitter.. fun times๐Ÿ˜† 

I know ...20+ pages will be a thing of past and i will be sitting with buckets and buckets full of popcorn ๐Ÿ˜† ho sakta hai is bahaane alia ke bhi achche din aa jaayen ๐Ÿ˜‰

angrybread thumbnail

Why? She can always learn the lesson the hard way.. Better to try and fail than to fail without even trying #deepthought

waah waah kya keh diya ๐Ÿ˜†

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: angrybread

waah waah kya keh diya ๐Ÿ˜†

I be deep๐Ÿ˜Ž

The one thing that can make Alia likable and worthy of her success in this forum is Suhana debuting๐Ÿ˜†

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

I am actually shook. Doppleganger in the truest sense. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

If with this look Shaleena can be a super model and get all those brands just by being SRK's stylist then sky is the limit for Suhana

I m very Jealous of her actually ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜ฟ

angrybread thumbnail

I be deep๐Ÿ˜Ž

The one thing that can make Alia likable and worthy of her success in this forum is Suhana debuting๐Ÿ˜†

let's hope that time for alia comes soon ๐Ÿ˜† but before that i need to learn to find old relevant threads for doing HAHAHAHA ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Jealousy I don't think so.. Suhana hardly has anything to be jealous of at this point except a super duper rich dad who can create a whirlpool of opportunities for her๐Ÿ˜† Its how she uses those opportunities that will decide her course

I think its mostly dislike for Shah coupled with dislike for a privileged kid who perhaps does not have to toil as hard to make things work 

You think so? I think the jealousy is definitely there too. Stanning actresses whose careers are at the end with nothing much to show other than red carpets, looks are deteriorating, opportunities drying up while new kids are coming and ascending. Must be hard to handle for some. 

It's not just Suhana. This hatred is spread for every new girl that looks like she might find success, whether Alia or Jhanvi or Ananya or whoever. 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

floppy's floppy daughter