Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

How hard is it to say, ''I don't want to talk about it''.Ranbir toh hai hi chaman chutiya, usko ghanta farak parega.

why should they not talk about it........... if talking gives them some sort of closure or anything, then why avoid talking............. Also it helps impressionable girls to learn n understand that they are not alone.............. even beautiful celebs go through the same heart break and pain........

briahna thumbnail

But but you let RK cheat on deepika 

And I guess you cheated on bhai

Why cry now 

Poor me  , a Devi 

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

I've read sociopaths don't leave their conquests totally. After breakup they like to keep them as thier friend so that they still could manipulate the ex, can mess with their head, even have ONS with the ex to keep the ex in his/her control.

Deepu, Katty should stay miles away from him. Diplomacy dikhane ki bhi koi zarrorat nahin.. Nahin toh depression kabhi bhi peecha nahin chodegi.

Deepu and Kat are adults. They should know the difference between right and wrong. Also, Ranbir is FUGLY. No clue what they first saw in him. I guess the Kapoor name tag is enough for these outside ladies. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Wow.. I thought her not talking about her ex as opposed to Deepika was dignified silence and that she was personification of dignity. Deepika by now would have crucified if she opened up in such manner. 

Anyways, I can’t feel sorry for her. She reaped what she sowed. She still is the arrogant self in public and with people she can’t use. All this sob story and what not is an act. She hasn’t changed a bit and she has learnt nothing. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am specifically talking about Katrina, baaki log maare mujhe kiya. My point is simple, you went into a relationship knowing what kind of person you are going to be. If he can cheat with someone for you, he can cheat with you too for someone else. Plus Ranbir ko ghanta farak padega, rather he will be like, ah she still remembers me.

Originally posted by: anjs

why should they not talk about it........... if talking gives them some sort of closure or anything, then why avoid talking............. Also it helps impressionable girls to learn n understand that they are not alone.............. even beautiful celebs go through the same heart break and pain........

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deepika got a load of sympathy, she started getting bashed after she starting mussy mussy again with Ranbir. Why mix up two things?

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Wow.. I thought her not talking about her ex as opposed to Deepika was dignified silence and that she was personification of dignity. Deepika by now would have crucified if she opened up in such manner. 

Anyways, I can’t feel sorry for her. She reaped what she sowed. She still is the arrogant self in public and with people she can’t use. All this sob story and what not is an act. She hasn’t changed a bit and she has learnt nothing. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hantel

Supernatural my foot. Kjo said on his radio show that Kaka ghosts his girls. Ghosting always hurts, even if the guy lasts for only 5 seconds. The ghosted always keeps wondering, kya ghalat hua tha, kya ghalat ho raha hai, aur kya hoga iske baad? Ghosting messes the ghosted up emotionally and mentally. Fighting and leaving or just telling one's partner s/he wants to end it doesn't hurt that much since you know all the answerfs, besides there are not so much questions in your head either.

Sociopaths waise bhi mess up their partners/close friends' head while they are together. Toh uske saath reh ke bhi log khush nahin reh paate.

Oh wow I had no idea RK was so pathetic, he doesn’t even have the courage and decency to end the relationship with a closure. He probably just left her high and dry without an explanation.

Ughh he’s not a MAN plain and simple. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

Deepu and Kat are adults. They should know the difference between right and wrong. Also, Ranbir is FUGLY. No clue what they first saw in him. I guess the Kapoor name tag is enough for these outside ladies. 

This ain't particularly about Deepika and Katrina cause it's evident both of them have moved on but being adults doesn't insulate one from emotional manipulation. Some people have been in emotionally abusive relationships all their lives and yet don't have one clue. Age plays no factor in things like these. It's more to do with experience and tools to identify those triggers. If one can't, they keep falling for it regardless of age. 

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

This is the first time she’s spoken up, if she starts sounding like a broken record she will get the same amount of flak as DP. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Deepika got a load of sympathy, she started getting bashed after she starting mussy mussy again with Ranbir. Why mix up two things?

Oh please.. what rock were you living under? Don’t give me that BS. She was bashed for talking about his cheating on her to her depression (fake depression apparently). Atleast Deepika had acknowledged to having a relationship prior to breaking up. Yahan toh she never acknowledged and then sidha gyaan.