Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I am specifically talking about Katrina, baaki log maare mujhe kiya.My point is simple, you went into a relationship knowing what kind of person you are going to be. If he can cheat with someone for you, he can cheat with you too for someone else.Plus Ranbir ko ghanta farak padega, rather he will be like, ah she still remembers me.

so if she did a mistake, does that mean she should never talk about it....... Maybe she thinks this will help girls avoid committing the same mistake.......... maybe girls will think of it as karma and hence not do the same thing......

cheating or not, she did get serious.......... while she is responsible for being part of the cheating, we don't know what he told her about Deepika, that she thought he will marry her, despite cheating on Deepika with her.....

RK ko toh waise bhi farak nahi padhta....... so why bother what he thinks........

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

that is not true, you are mixing things. When Deepika opened up first in KWK, that and subsequent interviews, she got a lot of support, to the point, Ranbir ka pura image ka kharab hogaya.

When she opened about depression, she again had a lots of support.

Tamasha promotions happened and almost everyone got annoyed, including her own fans. Later this was used against her till today.

Obviously there were always some people who bashed her regardless, but using them as majority opinion is like me taking your, NimbuMirchi and astha's posts as forum opinion and saying forum hates Katrina.

Deepika started getting toxic hate in the forum around the time of BM, and than the ugly fan wars lead to the current situation. Anyone who has read the forum cannot deny that most of the SRK fans loved Deepika before BM happened. It was after that, things soured and Deepika started getting toxic hate.

Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Oh please.. what rock were you living under? Don’t give me that BS. She was bashed for talking about his cheating on her to her depression (fake depression apparently). Atleast Deepika had acknowledged to having a relationship prior to breaking up. Yahan toh she never acknowledged and then sidha gyaan. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
talking about failed relationship means, you are still not over it. Or you are milking it for personal gains. I don't think either is right. Katrina's answers are very balanced and fair, but she should stop talking about that douche altogether.

Originally posted by: anjs

so if she did a mistake, does that mean she should never talk about it....... Maybe she thinks this will help girls avoid committing the same mistake.......... maybe girls will think of it as karma and hence not do the same thing......

cheating or not, she did get serious.......... while she is responsible for being part of the cheating, we don't know what he told her about Deepika, that she thought he will marry her, despite cheating on Deepika with her.....

RK ko toh waise bhi farak nahi padhta....... so why bother what he thinks........

BubbleTea thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I have been lurker in this forum for long time. Everyone especially Bhai and DP fans bashed Katrina ruthlessly when she and RK were dating.DP got a lot of support back then especially from Bhai fans. Only after YJHD/Tamasha promotions and BM clash that DP started getting bashed hard. Let's not pretend that DP is the only one who gets bashed here.

Edited by Bigbang_SHINee - 4 years ago
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

This ain't particularly about Deepika and Katrina cause it's evident both of them have moved on but being adults doesn't insulate one from emotional manipulation. Some people have been in emotionally abusive relationships all their lives and yet don't have one clue. Age plays no factor in things like these. It's more to do with experience and tools to identify those triggers. If one can't, they keep falling for it regardless of age. 

If they had moved on, they wouldnt be talking about it. 

briahna thumbnail

Deepikas fav gift is a piano given by her ex cheater RK 

😂 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Obviously there were always some people who bashed her regardless, but using them as majority opinion is like me taking your, NimbuMirchi and astha's posts as forum opinion and saying forum hates Katrina.

Kisne yad kiya be? JK. I don't hate Katrina. I just can't buy her dignity ki devi image. Nope. She aint all that. Baki itni buri bhi nahi hai. 😛

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ranikaadi

If they had moved on, they wouldnt be talking about it. 

Public figures talk about their public relationships lol. It's part and parcel of the industry. They all use each other for PR and eyeballs. This is literally Bollywood 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

Deepikas fav gift is a piano given by her ex cheater RK 

😂 

Pyar ki rahe hoti hain mushkil

Chalte chalte milti hai manzil

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

that is not true, you are mixing things. When Deepika opened up first in KWK, that and subsequent interviews, she got a lot of support, to the point, Ranbir ka pura image ka kharab hogaya.

When she opened about depression, she again had a lots of support.

Tamasha promotions happened and almost everyone got annoyed, including her own fans. Later this was used against her till today.

Deepika started getting toxic hate in the forum around the time of BM, and than the ugly fan wars lead to the current situation. Anyone who has read the forum cannot deny that most of the SRK fans loved Deepika before BM happened. It was after that, things soured and Deepika started getting toxic hate.

I will agree to disagree. She has been bashed ever since she decided to open up against the forever 21 manchild. The forum ki toh maine baat bhi nahin kar rahin hoon. I wasn’t a “silent reader” here then, to know what went how.