Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I am glad she is out of it, everything in the end is all for the better. Maybe her destiny has something better stored for her.

As far as Deepika and Katrina, both went through heartbreak but the difference being, Deepika talks non-stop about Ranbir even now ( for promotions or real ) thats irks some.

Katrina so far has maintained a silence on it, is formally cordial and thats commendable.

Next is Alia's turn , after a couple of years maybe

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Finally Katrina is ventilating, it will give her peace.

It must be disheartening and painful to undergo the break up after she invested herself completely.

Katrina is graceful and isn't blaming Ranbir. She just shared how she felt being dumped and how it takes lot of efforts to bring back your self esteem.

Deepika got support initally but when she got obsessed with RK story then came the bashing.

Overdose of anything is bad. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wonder how come RK feels nothing in all this? How can he be emotionally so cold? Does he have no attachment or affection with his partner?

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What goes around comes around 😆 .

Irrespective of the opinion this forum has about Ranbir Kapoor, most women seem to consider him a catch😉. 

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hope Kat manageds to reach a m point where she doesn't even mention RK.

With such attention seeking manchild, best thing is to ign ore him.

If Kat and DP refuse to talk about him.. it will hurt his ego more than anything. The guy is so ugly \i don;t even get this

He's ugly inside and outside./

mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kind of hypocritical to see some people saying Kat has found peace and not really bashing her like most have seemed to do so for RK's previous ex to Kat.

I don't wish anyone like RK on anyone, regardless if you are famous or not BUT Katrina must be messed up herself for cheating too, and not being big enough to decline the relationship as everyone knew he was dating Deepika. So I don't feel sorry for her. Regardless of her upbringing, you can change that as you age and chose to be different. I personally don't even trust half the crap she says anyway.

Yeah, people change and all but it just comes off so weird how she won't shut up about him. And every time she has a film she always brings up her equations with her exes and philosophies on love and life. Like, girl, talk about something else or don't answer these questions. You give the same pieces every time. 

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

With "cheating", why is it the general consensus that it's the women's fault and that the heavens will bring down the almighty karma unlike no one has ever seen??? I don't get it. Look at how some of us buy into this very "man-centric" mindset that he is just being a man, we can't expect loyalty and decency. He is a douche so just move on... Ugh! How do we know what lines of BS was fed to these women and what manipulations were at play??? No excuses, just give the men equal dose.

Mistyy thumbnail

She needs to date Hrithik, I think they both have a same life coach.

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

Hope Kat manageds to reach a m point where she doesn't even mention RK.

With such attention seeking manchild, best thing is to ign ore him.

If Kat and DP refuse to talk about him.. it will hurt his ego more than anything. The guy is so ugly \i don;t even get this

He's ugly inside and outside./

DP talking about him 10 years well after break up has massaged his ego so well that she no longer talking ( although has next to no possibility of happening ) will have zilch effect on him 😆

SoyMilk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No matter how many times Katrina harps on about the breakup, it'll always be how she's kept a dignified silence.  Nah, she's been talking about it nonstop, especially during promotions but her "silent suffer ki devi" image pulls through.  She played out the breakup on the silver screen for god's sake!

Edited by SoyMilk - 4 years ago