Was Bad, It Was Sad”: Katrina Kaif Opens Up About Heartbreak - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Mera sath kitna bura hogaya , rona aa gaya boohoo...most breakups are like that ,itna kya natak karna..atleast actors are better rote to nAhi rehte except nihar pandya

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Not god father but he wished that he will be deepveer kids' favorite actor.

Neetu kapoor used the words not marriage material towards Deepika so Ranveer categorically used those same words to say Deepika is the one for him. 

I watched the episode again. He did say , he wants the kids to like him as an actor and his acting.

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

Actually she is over him and thats why she can casually talk about him.

Not only over him but playing his game too. Katrina will learn that soon enough. 

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I've said this before, Ranbir is an emotional vampire... So so so glad Deepika has found her happiness, people should leave their PDA alone, it's cute! For those who thinks it's for publicity, who cares, it's way less gross than the Bips and KSG, seriously!

Time for Katrina to heal and let herself be loved... the healthy way. I don't buy that men aren't interested in her, oh come on! Her blinders and armors are on tight, give it up girl! Take a chance! Don't waste time and good will on men you think are safe, like that loud mouth mammoth...

Emotional vampire is a colloquial term for toxic people who drain us of our energy and leave us feeling emotionally exhausted. They have a parasitic quality in that they provoke emotional reactions in others and “feed off” their emotions as well as resources.

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I want Katrina to stop harping about that Mr. Potato Head and give him anymore prominence to boost his casanova ego. It's great she has found peace and now should act as indifferent as him. 

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kara_R

Emotional vampire is a colloquial term for toxic people who drain us of our energy and leave us feeling emotionally exhausted. They have a parasitic quality in that they provoke emotional reactions in others and “feed off” their emotions as well as resources.

Wow, that's educational.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Not only over him but playing his game too. Katrina will learn that soon enough. 

Katrina has already started it.  

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Everything she says is correct. I do feel bad for her. 

But her words sound like Sadhguru is speaking. All so mahaan. She speaks and acts like she is devi. Hard to digest coz her close ally is Sallu bhai. 

If you are so perfect and wise, so kind and nice, how in the world do you have such friends and people around you. Doesn't add up for me. 

Good for her though for breaking away from sad time. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Everything she says is correct. I do feel bad for her. 

But her words sound like Sadhguru is speaking. All so mahaan. She speaks and acts like she is devi. Hard to digest coz her close ally is Sallu bhai. 

If you are so perfect and wise, so kind and nice, how in the world do you have such friends and people around you. Doesn't add up for me. 

Good for her though for breaking away from sad time. 

Bang on. Once it's a mistake, two there's a pattern.

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How hard is it to say, ''I don't want to talk about it''. Ranbir toh hai hi chaman chutiya, usko ghanta farak parega.