Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Alia would be next hope she won't be shedding tears...

we might see Sara or Ananya Pandey in Ranbir's arms in 2025 amen 😆

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Imagine Alia (nepotism or not) being the TOP heroine with Amazing Blockbusters (when they started dating) has grown so much inferiority complex then Kat n DP weren't even at their Peak point, they have really gone through A HELL LOT n even other girls who he dated n dumped. Can someone cause this guy the Heartbreak please. I really want to see him suffer

His heart will never break for any romantic relationship because that's not where his emotional vulnerability lies. It's in his work lol. His flops cause him more heartbreak than any human. That's his Devdas tipping point. He doesn't seek validation from the women he dates, he seeks validation from the work he does. His industry standing. If one day that's gone he'd be crushed. 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

With Ranbir I feel he uses sex and sleeping around as a weapon as opposed to a defence mechanism. Like if you don't toe the line, I might slip up and do something and it's your fault am slipping. It's more of a power/controlling aspect. Ranbir's 'love life' reminds me of this article I read on sociopaths that bring forth their state of mind during a romantic relationship.  They enjoy the thrill of the chase to self assess their ego and then they use their conquests (as they call them) as potted plants lol. They like to water them, look at them, but ultimately if they don't want their attention at any point of time, they want them to leave them alone. No questions asked. 

I've read sociopaths don't leave their conquests totally. After breakup they like to keep them as thier friend so that they still could manipulate the ex, can mess with their head, even have ONS with the ex to keep the ex in his/her control.

Deepu, Katty should stay miles away from him. Diplomacy dikhane ki bhi koi zarrorat nahin.. Nahin toh depression kabhi bhi peecha nahin chodegi.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hantel

Supernatural my foot. Kjo said on his radio show that Kaka ghosts his girls. Ghosting always hurts, even if the guy lasts for only 5 seconds. The ghosted always keeps wondering, kya ghalat hua tha, kya ghalat ho raha hai, aur kya hoga iske baad? Ghosting messes the ghosted up emotionally and mentally. Fighting and leaving or just telling one's partner s/he wants to end it doesn't hurt that much since you know all the answerfs, besides there are not so much questions in your head either.

Sociopaths waise bhi mess up their partners/close friends' head while they are together. Toh uske saath reh ke bhi log khush nahin reh paate.

This Below explanation shows how destructive it is ....

-----_---------------

The opposite of love isn’t hate, it's indifference. Ghosting, for those of you who haven’t yet experienced it, is having someone that you believe cares about you, whether it be a friend or someone you are dating, disappear from contact without any explanation at all. No phone call or email, not even a text. Ghosting isn’t new—people have long engaged in disappearing acts—but years ago this kind of behavior was considered limited to a certain type of scoundrel. In today’s dating culture being ghosted is a phenomenon that approximately 50 percent of men and women have experienced—and an almost equal number have done the ghosting.1Despite how common ghosting is, the emotional effects can be devastating, and particularly damaging to those who already have fragile self-esteem.

article continues after advertisement

Why do people ghost?

People who ghost are primarily focused on avoiding their own emotional discomfort and they aren’t thinking about how it makes the other person feel

-------------------------------

remember DP saying something similar in one of her interviews, that she thought she was issue.....

So glad she could come out of it, to the degree where she can be cordial with him .... I am sure Katrina will be the same one day and realise how breaking up with him was a blessing for her.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hantel

I've read sociopaths don't leave their conquests totally. After breakup they like to keep them as thier friend so that they still could manipulate the ex, can mess with their head, even have ONS with the ex to keep the ex in his/her control.

Yes. Basically everything they do has the ulterior motive of testing out their control over somebody, and to what extent they can manifest that control. They indulge in excessive flattery and just know what exactly to say to reel their prey in if they ever try to get away. A very common technique is also blowing hot and cold. One day they'd shower you with all the affection and next day there's nothing to keep you guessing. The overshare and withdrawal technique. Intermittent reinforcement. 

Ranbir is a energy sucker. Alia shud dump him for her own good

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Katrina is still looking fir answers. She will never get them coz its the mystery of it that makes ranbir feel powerful.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

RK said he would give truth serum to Ranveer n ask if he really likes Ranbir.

That episode of RK - Ranveer is filled with so many hints.

Ranveer  clearly hates Ranbir and vise versa. 

RK doesn't care , who Deepika is with but he is jealous that she is with Ranveer. How dare she find someone better than me. How dare she is with my rival.

All those jokes of Ranveer being cheap version of Ranbir by KJO and some AIB people were proved wrong by Ranveer. Ranveer is the first class and Ranbir ain't even close to veer's talent. Whole KJO gang must be burning.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

RK said he would give truth serum to Ranveer n ask if he really likes Ranbir.

That episode of RK - Ranveer is filled with so many hints.

Ranveer  clearly hates Ranbir and vise versa. 

RK doesn't care , who Deepika is with but he is jealous that she is with Ranveer. How dare she find someone better than me. How dare she is with my rival.

All those jokes of Ranveer being cheap version of Ranbir by KJO and some AIB people were proved wrong by Ranveer. Ranveer is the first class and Ranbir ain't even close to veer's talent. Whole KJO gang must be burning.

Haha.. That episode was curated to bajao Ranveer by the duo Ran-Bir but instead Ranveer baja gaya dono ki saath mein 😁

He took badla of each and every word ever spoken against him n his wifey woh bhi haste haste. By the end they didn't even know where to hide.

Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Some people don't just make you sad and leave, they literally suck the life out of you and leave you in a place where you cannot even recognise yourself anymore. I know such people and it seems like RK is a very toxic person to be with. The best thing you can do in a situation like this is give yourself time to heal. The hurt and bitterness can take a while to leave you completely.