Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The amount of name calling in this thread is nauseating.

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

I always feel, that if India and Pakistan become allies, then no-one can stop them from becoming super powers........... Maybe thats why some countries try to keep the feud going on........

I don't usually agree with anjs political views, but 100% to this.

If Pak and India become civil towards each other then whom will the weapon makers sell their destructive tools to?

Just imagine how much these countries will prosper if they their military budgets are spent on basic needs like better living and education for the poor 🙏

🤣 loving it 🤣

kya R rona chal raha hai kuch logo ka 🤣 aise hi rote raho ...🤣 

silver_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What did I read here. Humans life is most valuable for sure I agree. And those who killed for some goddamn cow are criminals. But do you know what a cow is to Hindus. It is embodiment of all gods(not that I support lynching just because of that) do you know a cow ghee stored for 100 years can cure all diseases. It is most valuable and sacred animal so stop calling it as if it’s life is useless. We humans can’t even reach the worth of a cow. 

Coming to the lynching part it is part of people who took part in it who must be punished. PM or any government can’t be present at every wrong that is happening around us. There are two rape cases mentioned in the above posts why only 2?list every rape that happened and also the religion of the victim. Rape like crimes are crimes against women not on certain religions.

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

🤣 loving it 🤣

kya R rona chal raha hai kuch logo ka 🤣 aise hi rote raho ...🤣 

Jali hui hai. Fact remains bjp won over 300 seats which shows trust of people and it won minority votes too . That's y so many seats! These results proven that Common man didn't care about lutyens media led propaganda.  They care about basic necessities which were provided by govt to them.

Grapes are sour.

One thing bjp need to tackle this time around is unemployment. Bjp is business minded party but not everyone can open their own business.

Problem lies with youth too. Running for Govt job and didn't want to work hard in private jobs. But I hope bjp provides govt jobs this time around

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

If I was Rahul Gandhi I would have resigned. It is clear to even an outsider that you are not happening. He reminds me of Bilawal Bhutto. Who goes everywhere and there are poor village old ladies giving him pyaar because he is from bhutto dynasty and son of late benazir. But educated urban people and people in mainstream pakistan hate him because they associate him with Zardari - corrupt. 

I dont know if that is exactly his problem but in this modern age many are not into dynasty and in awe of personality. Though irony is that they end up getting in awe of a new one like Modi in India and Imran Khan in Pakistan. So basic mentality of a desi is still people worship. On contrary I believe a country like USA Trump can still go. Anyway thats another topic

So yes I would have resigned and given the party to a doer...someone who would focus on economics and counter Modi with results. Yes he would not have got votes based on anti Muslim  hatred types and people who are looking for glory days but many urban people like Jo March would have supported on  merit

It amazes me why these people stick after failure

This is my area of pain because I hate it in Pakistan too. Bilawal and now we have Mariyam Nawaz Sharif lecturing us on democracy when in reality they have already ruled 30 years and looted and it is because of them THEM we are in economic mess not because of other factors. Because they have simply looted the money and not invested in people.

So India and Pakistan are connected in this way i.e. the element of dislike of dynast politics is there and this is because of modern age and social media. Obviously then we have other factors mixed in as well

So As a neutral observer, an outsider with no agenda I would urge Rahul to resign and let his party run on merit and give it to proper leader.

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

You had butt into a post that wasn't even about you or directed towards you and started taking offence. That's not my problem. I'll keep shading NRIs with foreign citizenship, you can keep shading me! No problem! Logic ka kya hai, jaise yahaan hum sab mahagyani baithke badi logical baatein kar rahein hai. 😆 

Aur aap toh waise ibnbattuta ho. Chalte raho forum main, dhoondne se kahin na kahin logic mil hi jayega.👍🏼

OK whatever you say.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

As if only BJP plays the religion card..Congressmen made ridiculous statements about how some Hindus are more dangerous than Islamic terrorist groups..and SP BSP and TMC are all about casteist BS..

AAP, when launched, showed promise of being the party this country needed, which would voice concerns of common man, but Kejru himself turned into a clown..failure of AAP in essence is so dangerous that we will never have a political party free of malaise and malafide intentions..

++++++++++++

and for all the "divider-in-chief stuff", it almost makes me feel like the foreign media is so insecure of India having a strong leader lol..the way the global political scene is..we very much need a decisive, not diplomatic leader..and we got one..India is an important country in the sense that with so much diversity in terms of caste, religion, race, colour..we still have managed to survive and even thrive to a certain extent as a democracy..atleast we are taken seriously on global platforms..whereas there are nations with one religion and cannot manage themselves and have even dropped out of list of emerging nations..lol! 

NathuPyare thumbnail

I wasn't frequenting Indiaforums lately and had almost forgotten about IF but after the results I suddenly remembered ki yaha par rudali rona macha hoga... and honestly I'm not disappointed at all 🤣

edit - how do u post pics here??? tried so many times and it's not getting posted  😡

Edited by NathuPyare - 4 years ago
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

Btw one question. Is there a rule in India that a pm can serve for only two terms like USA?I should know it as a citizen but I can't seem to remember. I used to think there's  no rule of definite terms but here people saying it's modi's last one?

I guess there's no such rule cos Nehru was elected again as a PM for another 3 consecutive terms in  - 1952, 1957 and 1962 . even Indira served 3 times. 

Edited by NathuPyare - 4 years ago