Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Redmi

Rahul Gandhi may or may not be that bright but he still is a respectful human being and doesn't spread unnecessary hate for his gain. 

This lol. He is the lesser evil no matter how incompetent. 

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

Aur ab paanch saal ho gaye hain, I hope people grow up and graduate from the burnol comments like UKG kids.  ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† Exactly. As if Modi winning is giving them some special privilege others don't have and so we're jealous and shit. 

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I mean I understand all those who did not want BJP in power. 

First Indian Idol and I was rooting for Amit Sana while everyone around me was saying Abhijeet Sawant was best. 

I was blinded in my support of Sana. It hurt so much that Sawant won. I was hating to go to college and friends kept laughing n celebrating. What could I have done though. The better person won. I realized that but To accept it is difficult. I can feel the pain. 

Comparing Indian Idol to who runs the country. ๐Ÿ˜†'The better person'. In what way. This analogy is funny since technically the judges scored Sana more cause he was the better singer but popularity won over talent. ๐Ÿ˜†

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Cant bel people being on India forums are allowed to say that India deserves attacks like Pulwama whoever u may support politically but to say something like this is distasteful

And whats with the brainwashing bit u cant brainwash crores and please learn to respect peoples mandate whatever it may b and BW had both sections opposing and promoting pm and both sections apni filmein nahi promote karke hit karwa paate to pm.kya banayenge! 

These losers can go to any extent being blind with hatred for Modi. Why such people are not banned instantly who make such comments against India?

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So abki baar 300 paar? All anti bjp/modi people who keep whining online don't have any touch with ground reality specially with rural India. How common people in villages and small places really feel about Modi and his tenure since 2014. Online baith ke bas blame game aur rone se kuchh na milega.

Still though all liberals, sickulars, victim card players, hatred blamers,  wannabe stand up comedians and so on and on don't lose your heart. Keep fighting for another 10 years. Modi wanted 15 years and he will get it.

TheDarkRock thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

Why remembering selective rape cases? A crime is a crime..condemn all.

Aisa kaunsa dukh pada hai aapko peechle 5 saal me..u were posting what u wanted and still post what u want..do what u want.

I just wish in the coming years govt. puts some regulations on social media..it's so filthy. Both pseudo seculars and so called nationalists go to extremes..hate the language specially on twitter

Very true. Social media and specially twitter is turning more and more poisonous.

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

I never said I am proud of Rahul Gandhi as far as I remember but yes I was relieved when BJP lost in Raj and MP because I think they deserved the setback. About RaGa, I was definitely wrong. I thought he had improved and had learnt from the past election but I was clearly wrong about him. Have no qualms in accepting I was delusional about him making a mark and giving a tough fight to opposition even if he doesn't win this election. But mohatarma yeh baat aap apne original ID se bhi keh saki thi, main  bura nahin manta. ๐Ÿ˜†

Tganks for accepting that you were delusional and wrong. Going by your posts in the thread, it seems nothing much has changed. You're still the same,lol

TheDarkRock thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Yeah only Modi supporters know everything about everything ๐Ÿ˜† Boohoohoo. Y'all should stop whining about 'all liberals, sickulars, victim card players, hatred blamers,  wannabe stand up comedians' too and also stop your fellow chowkidars from giving rape threats and sl*t shaming on and offline. Modi can get 100 years but he'd still have blood on his hands. How about that lol. That's worth celebrating I guess. :)

May be not everything but may be they know better this time? Results speaks for itself unless you completely turn blind eye towards it. And sh*t shaming and threats are pathetic which is done by your groups as well but off course you will ignore them all. And as expected again you pick and chose blood evidence. What about 1966 slaughter, 1969 riots, 1984 anti sikh, godhra train burning, kashmiri hindus and so many more?  Yeah celebrate for all of these and many  more.

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

People talk ground reality and completely forget about gow rakshaks,the lynchings,the rapist support, A WHOLE TERRORIST in the parliament now, their anti muslim rhetoric, divisive policies,the demonitization and gst fails, the very 'successful' beti bachao beti padao,the fact that he doesn't even answer to the public. Yeah none of those things are ground reality and only Modi supporters know the ground reality ๐Ÿ˜†Well people chose Hitler, Trump, Netanyahu and we all know the legacy they would leave. Modi's genocide quota is already done. Lets see what other facets of fascism is in store now. Good luck to us now. I feel am at half security tho. Hindu but a woman. ๐Ÿ˜†

Cant respond to the rest of the gibberish, but for the last line, I'd say even kasab was wearing saffron dhaga to claim himself to be a hindu.  Believe me people do have brains to figure it out themselves about such stuff. LOL

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

Cant respond to the rest of the gibberish, but for the last line, I'd say even kasab was wearing saffron dhaga to claim himself to be a hindu.  Believe me people do have brains to figure it out themselves about such stuff. LOL

Modi's misdeeds : Gibberish to Bhakts๐Ÿ˜† Praise hota toh Wah Wah modiji hota. People had brains to elect other dictators too in history. Then they suffered ๐Ÿ˜† Same people chose your beloved Congress too for many many years. So I wouldn't really trust people. And ofcourse can't be a Hindu a religion I've practiced all my lifetime if am not a Modi supporting Muslim hater chanting Jai Shri Ram a million times a day. SURE. ๐Ÿ˜†