Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

oh udher bhi rigging rigging ka rona hota ha πŸ˜†

Now that modiji has won second term, hope he works doubly hard to turn another bimaru state Into a prosperous one. People of bangal are really excited to have a progressive party after a long time to represent them in parliament. Their days of hunger and joblessness seem to be over now.

Btw, if there are any bengalis, can you guys tell how didi will take thes results? Hope she doesnt burn the whole bangal for ditching her for her enemy.

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

happens everywhereπŸ˜‚. Once I was watching alzazira n they were covering election in Uganda n Bangladesh n people were angry how someone else voted on their name etc etc. That day I understood okk har jaga yesab hota h

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

Arrey, the post wasn't even directed at you or was a shade at any Indian who voted for the people in power today in the first place. You're simply tagging along and getting confused with every reply. πŸ˜†

Yes my bad sorry I was definitely getting confused looking for logic where it doesn't exist. πŸ˜Š

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

The opposition comes up with wildly insane theories like the EVMs were hacked via bluetooth. 

However, they don't find faults with EVMs when they win. Opposition goons and libtards want India to retreat to ballot papers so they can win seats by resorting to booth capturing. πŸ˜†

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Redmi

Rahul Gandhi may or may not be that bright but he still is a respectful human being and doesn't spread unnecessary hate for his gain. 

U r kidding right?πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

If I am not wrong, this is the same guy who was feeling proud of rahul Gandhi when Congress won raj, MP state elections. Says a lot, doesnt it,lol

I never said I am proud of Rahul Gandhi as far as I remember but yes I was relieved when BJP lost in Raj and MP because I think they deserved the setback. About RaGa, I was definitely wrong. I thought he had improved and had learnt from the past election but I was clearly wrong about him. Have no qualms in accepting I was delusional about him making a mark and giving a tough fight to opposition even if he doesn't win this election. But mohatarma yeh baat aap apne original ID se bhi keh saki thi, main  bura nahin manta. πŸ˜†

Edited by janta-janardhan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ibnbattuta

Yes my bad sorry I was definitely getting confused looking for logic where it doesn't exist. πŸ˜Š

You had butt into a post that wasn't even about you or directed towards you and started taking offence. That's not my problem. I'll keep shading NRIs with foreign citizenship, you can keep shading me! No problem! Logic ka kya hai, jaise yahaan hum sab mahagyani baithke badi logical baatein kar rahein hai. πŸ˜† 

Aur aap toh waise ibnbattuta ho. Chalte raho forum main, dhoondne se kahin na kahin logic mil hi jayega.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by janta-janardhan - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

Here's to four more years of bigotry, Hindu-Muslim hatred, poking nose into other's food habit, Diwali-Eid-Christmas trolling and calling liberals randi in return for calling RWingers bhakt. πŸ™ƒ

https://youtu.be/jnHSgSImwec

Thank god this thread ain't all Bhakts.