Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saji79 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Vidhimehra

Lovely update ...its painful to seelobers apart...this recession had hit many families.i hope der na karein sameer.

Thanks Vidhi. Yes its painful and during recession my next batch had suffered a lot. Most best engineering students went into BPO just to support.  Let see what fate has in store for them

Love

Sajida 

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dharapriya

Awesome update dear. Felt every words that u wrote. Too emotional. Loved it. Kab milenge. Eagerly waiting 

Thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜Š. Happy to hear you liked the update. 

Milenge ya fate will play another game lets see

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashona

What an awesome story, hats off to you Sajida, you portray emotions so beautifully, i could actually feel my heart breaking. Great update, please update soon.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much dear ๐Ÿ˜Š. Glad you liked the update and could connect to their emotions.

Love

Sajida

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sajida di, heartwrenching update...๐Ÿ˜ญ

And I am super late to response! What should I say for this one....? I am speechless... uses of that shayarisโค๏ธ!!! Dono suffer kar rahe hai... lekin dono ke paas koi nahi...๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ!!

Ab to bas next update ka besabri se intezar hai.... dhamaka ho jaaye bas... aur sab sorted ho jaaye jaldi se....!!!

With love,Suparna

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi0410

What i say yaar every time you make me speechless with your amazing stories. Sameer get motivated by naina's word and remembering nanu. I loved the way naina's heart remembering sameer when she saw everything in Switzerland, battel in mind and heart. Heart still saying that sameer loves her but mind denied also. I curious to know how sameer make place in her heart again,naina is able to accept his sorry?? Her baar kaise possible hota h aapke liy itna amazing update dena. And i tottaly  loved this update sayeris. You know you are a gem in writing stories and this fouram also.  I fell in more and more love with your stories. Keep it up sajida ,you are a brilliant writer. Sorry i am not able to show my love for your stories in a paragraph. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much Aditi  for those beautiful wordsโค๏ธ . You are so humble to use such words, I am not that good yet. Lets wait and see how and what will happen next . Will she forgive him or not?

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Fantastic update sajida,  so emotional  journey  loved it to the core . Just read the last 2 updates in one go , hats off to  ur writing skills especially shayari's ,  they r amazing   . Now eagerly waiting for next update  dear . Lots of love Sajida .

Srilatha

Thank you so much Srilatha๐Ÿ˜Š. Glad that you could connect and found the shayaris apt for the situation. Lets see whats in store.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakina.hozefa

Hi sajida 

Beautifully fully written, after reading precape of fanna, I thought they will be togather here, but here comes tanhayi.

Yes loves grows deeper wen we r away. We knw everything is in flashback n rt now they r togather, but the way it was written really brought tears in my eyes. N the touch of shayeri was spellbound.

In short lajawaab update tha, intejaar rahega update ka. Plz try to post sooner

Regards

Sakina

Thank you so much Sakina ๐Ÿ˜Š. There is a lot to learn. They love eachother very much but its not the only thing required in a relationship. Lets see whats in store. 

Hope you will like the next update as well.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Leaving her was his helplessness. But now he knows he will succeed and get her back that means he has fair idea of her suffering... he could have called her and told the same when he decided to Face the challenges and become successful

He just assumed that she will peacefully wait for the day and forgive him for the lie 

They both are commiting mistakes ,they have to learn a lot. Human is to err and life is never perfect  , we always dont make right decisions. Hope next update will have some answers to your questions

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123anjali

Hii Sajida 

I m new here  

Fantastic update dear 

Please next update soon

Hi Anjali

Welcome to the forum. Glad you liked the update . Will do in a week .

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suparna13

Sajida di, heartwrenching update...๐Ÿ˜ญ

And I am super late to response! What should I say for this one....? I am speechless... uses of that shayarisโค๏ธ!!! Dono suffer kar rahe hai... lekin dono ke paas koi nahi...๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ!!

Ab to bas next update ka besabri se intezar hai.... dhamaka ho jaaye bas... aur sab sorted ho jaaye jaldi se....!!!

With love,Suparna

Thank you Suparna dear๐Ÿ˜Š. Its fine no worries do let me know your feedback whenever its possible. Happy to hear you liked the update and found the shayaris apt. Haan dono mein pyar bhi bahut hai aur dard bhi. Dekhtein hai sort hota hai ya aur ulhaj jata hai. 

Love

Sajida