Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am in tears after reading this one

both are in pain but they are not there with each other to share it

beautiful update Sajida di

I thoroughly loved it

Sameer has still not got a job

but I am expecting some big dhamaka for him that will blow him off

Looking forward to the next update

continue soon

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Emotional update,loved it. Waiting to see when & how they will meet.

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sameer is being selfish... how can he leave her in pain coz he is not settled...

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update Sajida di. They are missing each other so much. Hope everything gets sorted soon. Will love to read further. 

MANSHITA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What a fabulous way to write the story.  I really feel pain and tears in my eyes.  Lovely.  Waiting for next update 

Sona_G thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This story is heart wrenching to say the least.

The previous chapter, I had to stop in between (the part where Naina read Sameer's letter) and take a break and then start again. 

The way you had written about the Lake - not just the physical beauty but also the story behind it and Naina's state relating to it,  makes me want to take that trek to see Lake Blue

Your versatility across various genres is awe inspiring. Take a bow, you deserve it !!!

Sona

Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update ...its painful to seelobers apart...this recession had hit many families.i hope der na karein sameer.

Dharapriya thumbnail

Awesome update dear. Felt every words that u wrote. Too emotional. Loved it. Kab milenge. Eagerly waiting 

ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What an awesome story, hats off to you Sajida, you portray emotions so beautifully, i could actually feel my heart breaking. Great update, please update soon.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What i say yaar every time you make me speechless with your amazing stories. Sameer get motivated by naina's word and remembering nanu. I loved the way naina's heart remembering sameer when she saw everything in Switzerland, battel in mind and heart. Heart still saying that sameer loves her but mind denied also. I curious to know how sameer make place in her heart again,naina is able to accept his sorry?? Her baar kaise possible hota h aapke liy itna amazing update dena. And i tottaly  loved this update sayeris. You know you are a gem in writing stories and this fouram also.  I fell in more and more love with your stories. Keep it up sajida ,you are a brilliant writer. Sorry i am not able to show my love for your stories in a paragraph. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘