Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mmrudhula thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely update. The way that both Sameer and Naina realising that they have not trusted each other is beautifully written. Waiting for their Milan. And as usual your choice of shaayaris is good.

Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Dil khush ho gaya.... Lovely update, Di!🤗

Sameer ko finally job mil hi gayi... lekin ab mahashay ko samne se manana hai.... do thappad to banta hai Sameer ko! Aur shayaris bilkul apt❤️... love them!! The scenic beauty of Switzerland.. how you wrote, dhaasu👏!!!

Again cliffhanger, itni jaldi khatam kyun ho gaya update! Ab kiski shaadi ka sambandh aya....!! Always aisa cliffhanger... ab sochte raho!! Jaldi de diyo update!!

Ab to bas next update ka intezar hai....!!! 

With love,Suparna

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wonderful update. Waiting to see their reaction when they come face to face.update soon.

Dharapriya thumbnail

Such a beautiful update. Eagerly waiting for next update where they will meet most probably.

Dee12340 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful update

Ise kehta hai ❤️ to ❤️ connection

Now Naina understood

Finally Sameer also got job in same company

Want to read their reaction

Plz wait mat karwana ho sake to jaldi update dedena

Thanks

Regards

Deepika Mittal

Sparkling_starr thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update Sajida di.  And your shayaris are amazing as always.  But there is again a cliffhanger.  Let's see whathappens next.  Will love to read further. 

aditi0410 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Such a wonderful update sajida, happy to know finally sameer got a job now he is on manaoing Naina devi mission. They missed each other and somewhere they know that how much they tried but they couldn't  forgetting each other.your stories always connected us with its flow and naturality. I never bored even i tried to read your story in a go without disturbing anyone .Every emotion of your stories i  feel too. I laugh and sad feelings every emotion this is your stories best quality dear. Aur sayries to massha alaah. Always a true Fan and Admirer of your stories. God bless you. 

123anjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Waiting for next update

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona_G

That was such a beautiful update, her realisation was so sweet and realistic. Sometimes all one needs a small nudge and you had portrayed that beautifully.

Once again, your shayari selection is top notch

I know this is all flash back and they are now happily married but yaar aise kaun cliffhanger deta hai, woh bhi weekend se pehle. Please rehem karo aur long gap math dhena next update mein

Sona 

Thank you . Happy to hear you liked the update😊. Haan ab realization to huva apni galtiyoun ka, sometimes expereinces from others are enough to let us know .

Thanks Shayari pasand aayi . Manzil to pata hai par safar abhi baki hai mere dost..😉. Dekhtein hai what life has in store for them

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallavikamble

Hi dear,

I have been waiting for update of this story thanks for updating. Its awesome. I m glad that naina got hint about sameer's behaviour. Cant wait for next one

Thank you Pallavi 😊. Haan now she has some idea about his state of mind . Lets see what happens next.

Love

Sajida