Samaina SS : Hamari Kahani -Ch 22 Last Chapter Updated on Page80(No PM - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Fantastic update sajida,  so emotional  journey  loved it to the core . Just read the last 2 updates in one go , hats off to  ur writing skills especially shayari's ,  they r amazing   . Now eagerly waiting for next update  dear . Lots of love Sajida .

Srilatha

sakina.hozefa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi sajida 

Beautifully fully written, after reading precape of fanna, I thought they will be togather here, but here comes tanhayi.

Yes loves grows deeper wen we r away. We knw everything is in flashback n rt now they r togather, but the way it was written really brought tears in my eyes. N the touch of shayeri was spellbound.

In short lajawaab update tha, intejaar rahega update ka. Plz try to post sooner

Regards

Sakina

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchkinland

I am in tears after reading this one

both are in pain but they are not there with each other to share it

beautiful update Sajida di

I thoroughly loved it

Sameer has still not got a job

but I am expecting some big dhamaka for him that will blow him off

Looking forward to the next update

continue soon 

Thanks Suhani πŸ€—

Happy that you loved it. 😊

Yes they are missing each other,pyar itna aasan thodi na hota hai. ab big dhamaka kya hoga lets see

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veenapain

Emotional update,loved it. Waiting to see when & how they will meet.

Thanks Veena 😊. Lets see what all they have to go through .

Love

Sajida

Edited by Saji79 - 4 years ago
Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Sameer is being selfish... how can he leave her in pain coz he is not settled...

Hi Dear

Its not being selffish, sometimes whom we love we want to protect them. Sameer thought Naina would suffer along with him so he left her so that she can be happy. But what he didnot know that Naina can be happy only with him.

Thanks for your feedback. 

Love.

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonushrivastava

Beautiful update Sajida di. They are missing each other so much. Hope everything gets sorted soon. Will love to read further. 

Thanks Disha😊. Yes they are missing ezch other lets see what else is in store for them

Love

Sajida

myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saji79

Hi Dear

Its not being selffish, sometimes whom we love we want to protect them. Sameer thought Naina would suffer along with him so he left her so that she can be happy. But what he didnot know that Naina can be happy only with him.

Thanks for your feedback. 

Love.

Sajida

Leaving her was his helplessness. But now he knows he will succeed and get her back that means he has fair idea of her suffering... he could have called her and told the same when he decided to Face the challenges and become successful

He just assumed that she will peacefully wait for the day and forgive him for the lie 

123anjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hii Sajida 

I m new here  

Fantastic update dear 

Please next update soon

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MANSHITA

What a fabulous way to write the story.  I really feel pain and tears in my eyes.  Lovely.  Waiting for next update 

Thank you dear😊. Glad to hear that I could make that connect emotionally. Will update soon.

Love

Sajida

Saji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona_G

This story is heart wrenching to say the least.

The previous chapter, I had to stop in between (the part where Naina read Sameer's letter) and take a break and then start again. 

The way you had written about the Lake - not just the physical beauty but also the story behind it and Naina's state relating to it,  makes me want to take that trek to see Lake Blue

Your versatility across various genres is awe inspiring. Take a bow, you deserve it !!!

Sona

Thank you much Sona for the encouraging words. Means a lot 😊.  When I wrote Fanna I was also so emotionally drenched.. Very happy to hear that I could bring the emotions. 

The Lake is very beautiful, worth a place to feel and see.

Love

Sajida