Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ramona what about the season 2 news?

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Karan Patel😃

Whom you have claimed to blame when I questioned about people's hypocrisy.

Itna jaldi bhool gaya?😆

'Alag rule book' toh, Dt has earned in just one month soon after her bd saga has started, kp ka toh, 4 mahine hua hain, bichara no one even gives him for free😆

Ek hi mahine mein Dt is rewarded with , ' cheater', 'fraud', 'duplicate' trophies,  chaar mahine ke baad bhi, no specially drafted long aggressive comments against kp, sirf harmless trolling, woh bhi sab ke saath, just like a sheep in a flock.

Hardwork toh, even mumma's contribution for the show in initial days is respected.

Kp toh, he is the soul of yhm. The way he breathed life into Rkb...do anyone even feel like trolling his hardwork as nothing? Well Dt is same for me, if not for others. People mean to say her hardwork is just a bogus, a facade. Really? Well go on. Double standards are fun to witness😆

Name me another actor/actress who had done that this long- that was my statement, that too highlighted in bold. But you had to jump on naming KP without reading it or just  by ignoring it, hadn't you? 😆 DT had been doing this for 10 months, KP 4 months.  But it is same for you, in fact you people only speak up against BD fraudulence only when KP started doing it. Selectivism is not new thing to you  guys though, it's just another shade. Had KP not started, you still would be ignoring such deception gladly, mum's the word 😆 and if this deception were started by KP, then he would be vilified by like no one else.

Unfortunate for you guys, I don't function like this. Continuous use of body doubles for months without any excuses is an act of deception, fraudulence and cheating to its viewers/audience. I wonder how can anyone deny such simple truth like that, perhaps shrouded by overly obsequiousness to the respective favorite! I had said it before and I say it now. I said it when DT alone did it, I said it when KP-DT both did it. Simple truth is always simple for me Bcz I don't idolize anyone blindly. 

DT has started this malpractice in YHM, so it's natural she would get the flak of viewers the most. Had she not started this malpractice, it would not have continued by KP in the first place. That's another point to ponder. Even that, I pointed out the fraudulence from September to January and received two warnings from mods. Then, when KP did this malpractice in Feb, I again pointed out and received another warning. My view was constant regardless of whodunit. But just think, where were you guys? At first, you were eerily silent...like BDs are no big deal, like everyone does it (!) etc etc. I read so many theories on the forum justifying BDs...WHY? Bcz only DT was doing it. You guys had to defend it by anyhow. But I received two warnings because you guys could not handle truth. Then again, when KP started doing it, you people suddenly found voice. But to my shock, I still received 3rd warning , prolly because at that point of time I blamed KP as well for the deceptions churning out to viewers and demanded that both the leads be replaced should this BD saga continue. I still stick to this view, no is above the show. But after all these, you guys, despite your eerily silence at first, then selectivism and complains to mods to flag me with warnings, continue to blame me to be partial---isn't the blame on me coming from the double standard gang too much outstretched and beyond ridiculous?!!!  

PS: I don't get how "hardwork" is related to malpractices. So you mean if any corrupt is a hardworker, we should respect him/her for that? This is again, beyond ridiculous!

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

Name me another actor/actress who had done that this long- that was my statement, that too highlighted in bold. But you had to jump on naming KP without reading it or just  by ignoring it, hadn't you? 😆 DT had been doing this for 10 months, KP 4 months.  But it is same for you, in fact you people only speak up against BD fraudulence only when KP started doing it. Selectivism is not new thing to you  guys though, it's just another shade. Had KP not started, you still would be ignoring such deception gladly, mum's the word 😆 and if this deception were started by KP, then he would be vilified by like no one else.

Unfortunate for you guys, I don't function like this. Continuous use of body doubles for months without any excuses is an act of deception, fraudulence and cheating to its viewers/audience. I wonder how can anyone deny such simple truth like that, perhaps shrouded by overly obsequiousness to the respective favorite! I had said it before and I say it now. I said it when DT alone did it, I said it when KP-DT both did it. Simple truth is always simple for me Bcz I don't idolize anyone blindly. 

DT has started this malpractice in YHM, so it's natural she would get the flak of viewers the most. Had she not started this malpractice, it would not have continued by KP in the first place. That's another point to ponder. Even that, I pointed out the fraudulence from September to January and received two warnings from mods. Then, when KP did this malpractice in Feb, I again pointed out and received another warning. My view was constant regardless of whodunit. But just think, where were you guys? At first, you were eerily silent...like BDs are no big deal, like everyone does it (!) etc etc. I read so many theories on the forum justifying BDs...WHY? Bcz only DT was doing it. You guys had to defend it by anyhow. But I received two warnings because you guys could not handle truth. Then again, when KP started doing it, you people suddenly found voice. But to my shock, I still received 3rd warning , prolly because at that point of time I blamed KP as well for the deceptions churning out to viewers and demanded that both the leads be replaced should this BD saga continue. I still stick to this view, no is above the show. But after all these, you guys, despite your eerily silence at first, then selectivism and complains to mods to flag me with warnings, continue to blame me to be partial---isn't the blame on me coming from the double standard gang too much outstretched and beyond ridiculous?!!!  

PS: I don't get how "hardwork" is related to malpractices. So you mean if any corrupt is a hardworker, we should respect him/her for that? This is again, beyond ridiculous!

Do u even blame Anita for this BD fiasco ? I dont think so ..Anita is using BD since ages even before DT started using BD but i haven't seen a word against Anita by you 

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Leave it zoha di it's not worth to talk with her she is foolish person Don't give her reply or importance 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

Name me another actor/actress who had done that this long- that was my statement, that too highlighted in bold. But you had to jump on naming KP without reading it or just  by ignoring it, hadn't you? 😆 

4 months is not long? Sorry...I don't knowBTW, why I named KP without any second thought is that, because you have declared DT as a fraud in just 1 month, so I thought you would understand where am I coming from, if I named Kp. So, KP still has not met the eligibility criteria😭

DT had been doing this for 10 months, KP 4 months.  But it is same for you

Not same?😲 Had yhm ended in November, no one would have bothered about dt's BD in the last days. Had it ended in January, KP would have escaped the wrath, now he's doing the same for a long period of time... isn't it all about intentions? If Dt is declared ungrateful in just one month, then isn't KP not the same, even if it is for less amount of time than Dt!

, in fact you people only speak up against BD fraudulence only when KP started doing it. Selectivism is not new thing to you  guys though, it's just another shade. Had KP not started, you still would be ignoring such deception gladly, mum's the word 😆 and if this deception were started by KP, then he would be vilified by like no one else.

Is this really directed towards me?🤔 I'm the only alien here who is not speaking against bds usage. 

You don't need to trust me what would be my stand if KP was in Dt's place, but irony is I haven't blamed KP for anything till date. He hasn't given me a chance😛. When he used to be late to sets, I was not in forum or sm at all. After that,I haven't found anything interesting to keep a watch on him and blame him. Technically, I have blamed him for nothing.

Unfortunate for you guys, I don't function like this. Continuous use of body doubles for months without any excuses is an act of deception, fraudulence and cheating to its viewers/audience.

That's your opinion! Letting body doubles for this long is wrong, definitely, but blaming actors, not thinking being in their shoes is wrong. You might have not seen that side of being in the race of talent and skill. All is well when people recognise you, but when the time comes to pull you down, and place someone else there, it's not easy. And making you work  just to fill time, but to not to make profits, is even more worse, that too this long. I'm not saying this is the exact scenario with KP and Dt, I am giving a benefit of doubt.

I wonder how can anyone deny such simple truth like that, perhaps shrouded by overly obsequiousness to the respective favorite! I had said it before and I say it now. I said it when DT alone did it, I said it when KP-DT both did it. Simple truth is always simple for me Bcz I don't idolize anyone blindly. 

Nope. You might have raised voice against KP too, but you didn't troll and disowned KP with the same passion like Dt. Fact! Next.

DT has started this malpractice in YHM, so it's natural she would get the flak of viewers the most. Had she not started this malpractice, it would not have continued by KP in the first place.

Very poor defence👎🏼

That's another point to ponder. Even that, I pointed out the fraudulence from September to January and received two warnings from mods. Then, when KP did this malpractice in Feb, I again pointed out and received another warning. My view was constant regardless of whodunit. But just think, where were you guys? At first, you were eerily silent...like BDs are no big deal, like everyone does it (!) etc etc. I read so many theories on the forum justifying BDs...WHY? Bcz only DT was doing it.

I think I still stuck to my opinion even after KP has started it. Okay you might say I started defending in the first place, only because it's Dt not Kp😆. Okay , I can't prove you, yet I don't care.

You guys had to defend it by anyhow. But I received two warnings because you guys could not handle truth. Then again, when KP started doing it, you people suddenly found voice. But to my shock, I still received 3rd warning , prolly because at that point of time I blamed KP as well for the deceptions churning out to viewers and demanded that both the leads be replaced should this BD saga continue. I still stick to this view, no is above the show. But after all these, you guys, despite your eerily silence at first, then selectivism and complains to mods to flag me with warnings, continue to blame me to be partial---isn't the blame on me coming from the double standard gang too much outstretched and beyond ridiculous?!!!  

I don't know why and who reported you for what. Don't  generalise me with everyone. I have no time reporting people who troll random actors.

Completely sidelined from the main issue . What has divan got to do with it?  Considering even in pure business terms, they are actors, they are giving their time, according to the pay, it's the pH who should know how to utilise it . People have been blaming them for their head strong attitude, and ungrateful behaviour towards a show which has given them everything. If they can't afford or don't want to afford, even then it would be their ungratefulness but not something like you have mentioned above.

Edited by --QUEEN-- - 4 years ago
Dt_kp_divan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ramona can you find out from your source if there is any leap coming in yhm?

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Dt_kp_divan

Ramona can you find out from your source if there is any leap coming in yhm?

My source said no leap

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamonaG

My source said no leap

Can you ask your source, will ishra get arrested...ya chuhi..ya only ishita 

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today she is already back to shoot..

One month Hoga ya kya..