Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CastleBeckett

"Alaag rule book" toh hoga,na! Kyunki

Mrs Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is the only actor/actress in the history of acting, which dates back 5 to 6 centuries, has used and has been using body doubles for nearly 10 months.

Name me another actor/actress who had done that this long will cease to give her "alaag rule book" like preferential treatment. Or tell her to stop this BD stupid saga. 

If not, she earned this so called "alaag rule book" more than anyone else.

sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mrs Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is the only actor/actress in the history of acting, which dates back 5 to 6 centuries, has used and has been using body doubles for nearly 10 months.

Name me another actor/actress who had done that this long will cease to give her "alaag rule book" like preferential treatment. Or tell her to stop this BD stupid saga. 

10 months mujhe pata Nahi tha..DT BD was used in cave track..which was in Oct 

I didnot knew DT BD was used in Anderi track last may 

I did not knew DT BD was used kidnapped track- jan

I did not knew DT BD was used in acting na aanewake new gens ki shaddi and revenge track._ nov

Casket you should be proud of you hate to DT...

Don't worry to support your document of 10 months your another self will come and harness this with her family .

Congratulations...now sleep well.

radhikasingh40 thumbnail

[QUOTE=RamonaG]

Its a true news from my source ðŸ˜Š

Please can u tell me about the news regarding yhm going off air on 7 june...it it true or again a rumour...bec on 16 april i had got a reply frm star plus team that yhm is not going off air

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

10 months mujhe pata Nahi tha..DT BD was used in cave track..which was in Oct 

I didnot knew DT BD was used in Anderi track last may 

I did not knew DT BD was used kidnapped track- jan

I did not knew DT BD was used in acting na aanewake new gens ki shaddi and revenge track._ nov

Casket you should be proud of you hate to DT...

Don't worry to support your document of 10 months your another self will come and harness this with her family .

Congratulations...now sleep well.

I think all r talking about using of BD in ishra scenes only......i think she is solely responsible for body double saga because of her busy schedule like shooting for her web series and the voice anchoring and all. If she wanted to do other projects parallel with YHM that too for long periods of time then she should have quit YHM earlier or till now. With BD saga they all are torturing fans only. I don't think that next season of YHM would be successful like 1st season because all fans are totally fed up by actors producer and this new gen cast specially inki shadiyon se....and kya pta usme bhi BD hi dikhein... 

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Karan Patel😃

Whom you have claimed to blame when I questioned about people's hypocrisy.

Itna jaldi bhool gaya?😆

'Alag rule book' toh, Dt has earned in just one month soon after her bd saga has started, kp ka toh, 4 mahine hua hain, bichara no one even gives him for free😆

Ek hi mahine mein Dt is rewarded with , ' cheater', 'fraud', 'duplicate' trophies,  chaar mahine ke baad bhi, no specially drafted long aggressive comments against kp, sirf harmless trolling, woh bhi sab ke saath, just like a sheep in a flock.

Hardwork toh, even mumma's contribution for the show in initial days is respected.

Kp toh, he is the soul of yhm. The way he breathed life into Rkb...do anyone even feel like trolling his hardwork as nothing? Well Dt is same for me, if not for others. People mean to say her hardwork is just a bogus, a facade. Really? Well go on. Double standards are fun to witness😆

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

Karan Patel😃

Whom you have claimed to blame when I questioned about people's hypocrisy.

Itna jaldi bhool gaya?😆

'Alag rule book' toh, Dt has earned in just one month soon after her bd saga has started, kp ka toh, 4 mahine hua hain, bichara no one even gives him for free😆

Ek hi mahine mein Dt is rewarded with , ' cheater', 'fraud', 'duplicate' trophies,  chaar mahine ke baad bhi, no specially drafted long aggressive comments against kp, sirf harmless trolling, woh bhi sab ke saath, just like a sheep in a flock.

Hardwork toh, even mumma's contribution for the show in initial days is respected.

Kp toh, he is the soul of yhm. The way he breathed life into Rkb...do anyone even feel like trolling his hardwork as nothing? Well Dt is same for me, if not for others. People mean to say her hardwork is just a bogus, a facade. Really? Well go on. Double standards are fun to witness😆

Yeah he is equally responsible for all BD saga.... They all took fans for granted.... 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agree with ur every word reena where were this casket and gulati when divyanka was on wheelchair and was working full time for yhm i know recently divan have lost the interest in yhm but why to blame them what is there for them to do anyways its all about third class new generation aliyas ten marraiges ishra only get to stand at one place and give expression if full focus would have been on them they would have given their precious time to this show so i dont blame only them its ekta and cvs who need to be blame

Edited by divz9769 - 5 years ago
Dt_kp_divan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RamonaG

DT has gone on break from yhm .....

Ramona can you find from your source if kp is leaving the show? 

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

According to my source 

Kp neither leaving nor going on leave 

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Dt_kp_divan

Ramona can you find from your source if kp is leaving the show? 

My source is saying he is not leaving