Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So I'm finally caught up with all episodes πŸ˜Ž This post is for the one topic which is bothering me. I had earlier given Ruhaan the benefit of doubt that at first he was just attracted to mishti and after living with her and learning about her he developed feelings. But in the current epis he said sorry Veer when I fell in love with Mishti I didn't know she was your fiance. What even!?  So he fell in love with a random girl whose hair he pulled and who kissed his cheek for a dare??? How does this work? What did he know about Mishti's personality, her thoughts, feelings, qualities then? Are chance encounters with strangers and attractive looks enough to fall in love? For me its not enough even to develop a small crush. IDK if the writers are really this shallow or are showing this deliberately. I won't buy the argument that he fell for her deeper later as he was giving heart broken expression in Mishti's engagement too when he barely knew her. Is this how people for in love? So easy, so fickle? For me its necessary to know the person in and out - their qualities - kindness, honesty, integrity, their dark side, their behaviour, why and for what they smile, their likes and dislikes, their feelings, their opinions, hell even their political views. Also most important - their has to be a good friendship and mutual understanding. Without a single one of this how can a person fall in love!? I still can't judge at what point Mishti fell for ruhaan so won't comment on that. But I do want to know what are the writers smoking? I want some of that. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Naturegirl99

Sorry double post 

Edited by Naturegirl99 - 4 years ago
khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

There is concept of love at first sight, many fall for that too not all have same  idea about love ..

For some love is attraction at first sight and then develop bond .

Ruhaan did not try to pursue her and that is what is good about him

-sakeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ruhaan ko kuch log insaan hi nahi samjhte toh auska feeling kya khakh samjhe ga lol pari k feelings feelings hai aww srk ko har movie main pehle nazar main pyar hota hai wow king of romance lol ruhaan haters know about his feelings more than he himself know so hope u will get ur answer from thm :)  

Edited by -sakeena- - 4 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Have seen love at first sight in many Bollywood movies. Many Salman Khan movies for eg. Jaise unko Hota hai waise Ruhaan ko hua πŸ˜†

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: poiu123

Have seen love at first sight in many Bollywood movies. Many Salman Khan movies for eg. Jaise unko Hota hai waise Ruhaan ko hua πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -sakeena-

ruhaan ko kuch log insaan hi nahi samjhte toh auska feeling kya khakh samjhe ga lol pari k feelings feelings hai aww srk ko har movie main pehle nazar main pyar hota hai wow king of romance lol ruhaan haters know about his feelings more than he himself know so hope u will get ur answer from thm :)  

Ruhaan Rakshash hai aur Mishti chudail🀣🀣 dono me koi feelings nahi hain

Edited by Vartika026 - 4 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Love at first sight bahut saare films mein hum dekhe the na(Atleast I did watch few films where they've shown this)..This is not the 1st time..

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

If we are talking about real life, your post makes complete sense but my dear, it is just a show and every other show has the same story of falling in love at first sight so nothing alien here. 

Lovelydreamer51 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kabhi kabhi kise insaan ko pahli bar dakh ka hi connection feel hota hai. bina uska ka bara mein bahut kuch Jana. Feeling hoti hai He/ she is for me. E.g arrange marriage mein esha hota hai.  Most of movies/ serials mein v love at first sight  hota hai. I love ruhaan's unconditional love for mishti 😍

Edited by Lovelydreamer51 - 4 years ago