Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@mages @bingyy

Where he went wrong was not maintaining a distance when he got to know his co-star was feeling uncomfortable around him the first time . It was not like one day he came on sets and fell head over heels with Tinaa and by his bad luck that day only media was present on the sets. It had been going since months, his love or feelings or infatuation. That I being akarshvi fan since day one noticed how tinaa had changed around Mohit. And my friends who watch the show and were akarhsvi fans also noticed. And damn we were right. Soon they just unfollowed each other and even removed all the comments they had done on each other's pics ( I mean I guess all the latest comments which were there and they knew about them) and unliked all the pics which they had liked of each other. 

And only around 1 month after it came in news that tinaa has talked to creatives and that the news became viral. I understand her here. She has to work with him and she wanted a good repo with him as costars for the sake of show atleast. And she was right. Especially after the news came their scenes have diluted. Initially even though they were not that good and hd unfollowed each other, their scenes were still good. That scene when Jhanvi comes back from hospital and next morning, akarsh makes breakfast for Jhanvi and Jhanvi hugs him after waking as she was a scared. They way they hugged each other was so real.  That was after they had unfollowed each other and that hospital fight. The news coming in media has surely affected scenes from both Mohit and Tinaa's side.

Mohit is maintaining a respectable distance now, he could have done before. Yesterday tinaa posted a story of Ekta and Mohit was also passing through background smiling hearing Ekta and tinaa. They both are on mature terms now I guess. Like just neutral, and no grudges or haterd. But sure they still maintain distance from each other. For their own good. But can't deny they were on great terms back when daayan started. And that I feel bad how it has ruined. 

Mohit was not immature but foolish and stupid to repeat it till it came in news. It was not like he was madly and deeply in love with Tinaa (aakarsh types of love) that he could not control himself at all repeatedly . lts normal, the show will end and they will just become strangers  he will get over her even if a lil bit infatuation is there still. He still is maintaining a distance and I feel what so ever little infatuation was gone. He  is just neatral now or may be some disliking that's it .

Tinaa I would say more than reserve,Tinaa is respectable woman. She knows he is dating  someone and is public about it ( even making a relationship public us a huge deal for actors, because forget dating many actors even hide their marriage from the world for long time. ). In the first  article about Mohit dating Aishwarya, even their friends said they are very serious about each other. 

She is respectable in sence that she doesn't go on fling with her co-stars till the show goes on and then just show the world they breakup and then goes to other costar. Have  seen this  a lot in today's TV world. And Tinaa I respect for the way she carries herself and her thinking. Where for Mohit she can't say the same. She may think if a guy if dating someone and yet trying on her which rightly makes her uncomfortable,  he can try on other girl if she starts dating him(Mohit). Simple. She is practical and logical and respectable. She is more of a woman who wants stable relation than flings and all with her co-star .  Her partner would be damn lucky. She is gorgeous , grounded, independent ,brave and even working in world where there is no no less of handsome men wanting to be with her, she still is waiting for her mr. Right. I M sure if Mohit was unfatuated by her, he must not have been the first one infatuated by her. There must be many men around her. She just not have gorgeous face but such different lovable and intruiging personality and especilaly her eyes, they are so damn beautiful and expressive . 

As for Tinaa not being friends with anyone on sets. Well I think she is. She and Aman and aafreen hang out even after shoots. And many times. They posted instirues. Like long drives after morning packup. Random auto rides. Then night long drives and they even have their own hanging out spot which they have named something. I don't remember but aafreen posted once in stories . Then with aashka too tinaa has great bond. Not just ashkha, aashka's hubby is also knows tinaa well. Tinaa calls him Jiju. And yesterday only aashka poatwd their movie date pic. Aashka Brent(aashka's hubby) and Tinaa. They hang out even beyond shoots. Even Aakash talwar has a great bond with tinaa beyond shooting. Tinaa just don't post much about her private life on social media as she said in IV with himmanshu that she think social media na logon ki zindagi barbaad kar rha hai πŸ˜‚ to which himmanshoo alsonl launghed out. She said ghar mein kalesh honraha ho but people with post pic with their partner with a fake smile and then himmanshu added they will say I love you I love you baby . Tinaa continued yes exactly, but real mein kalesh ho Raha ho unki zindagi mein. Other people will see such pics and think why only their life is not good but everyone else have picture perfect life . Other people should realise not evryone's life is picture perfect. Everyone have issues in their life but they won't show it to the world. 

We can't deny the point that tinaa infact the whole world knows that Mohit is dating Aishwarya. Serious or not serious is a later thing. There was no chance she would have reciprocated even if he liked her. She don't know how serious or not serious he is with aishwarya. 

Mohit I think if had lil bit infatuation for Tinaa still, will just get over it after show ends.. He will get his ms. Right if it's not his current gf. Good for both of them atleast they didn't end on ugly terms. They are just strangers. And that is the best possible way they could have had to end on after the news coming up and harming both of their reputation. 

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

@mages @bingyy

Where he went wrong was not maintaining a distance when he got to know his co-star was feeling uncomfortable around him the first time . It was not like one day he came on sets and fell head over heels with Tinaa and by his bad luck that day only media was present on the sets. It had been going since months, his love or feelings or infatuation. That I being akarshvi fan since day one noticed how tinaa had changed around Mohit. And my friends who watch the show and were akarhsvi fans also noticed. And damn we were right. Soon they just unfollowed each other and even removed all the comments they had done on each other's pics ( I mean I guess all the latest comments which were there and they knew about them) and unliked all the pics which they had liked of each other. 

exactly,thats why i say his approach was wrong and seriously he is immature thats all i can say...its not wrong that he fall for tina it was unexpected call n we all understand that,it happens in the process and definitely its not 1 day he fall for her...come on i am sure they met before cordially like strangers through himanshoo since tina is close with his bro...its after he gets to know her on sets thats when he fall for her...beauty yes she is gorgeous but he fall for her personality too...she is a sweetheart anyone would fall for her n i was surprised with mohit after reading the whole controversy becos he has worked with many leading ladies he was neither attracted nor mesmerised rather he play pranks on them and they have always complaint that he is naughty but sweet n fun-loving...so this controversy totally shock me when my friend told me abt it...i was like asking them repeatly is that really mohit maybe he is playing his usual prank on tina till i read the whole controversy n got shocked than i saw the whole show...all the epis and since i can read eyes n knows mohit acting method..its confirmed my doubt that he totally fall for her...there was something in his eyes for her and tina noticed it...it made her uncomfortable since she has no interest on him...its not scripted either n whatever happened after that its all known to everyone...mohit is not like harshad n rajeev who knows how to play around with his eyes n how to switch on for script n switch off for real life n how to mould his eyes in emotions of reality to script..he still has long way to reach that high benchmark but he is damn good with expressions...his eyes always betrays him becos he cannot mould his eyes as his character like harshad n rajeev does....if you see akarsh in expression....you will see mohit in his eyes...thats how he emotes and the way he looks at tina was not akarsh but mohit n the way he look at his previous co-stars he knows how to control his eyes thats where he got caught by me...with tina he did not control his eyes,he is just mesmerised whenever he is with her n even now he is affected but he has maintain a distance ...mohit is not really good in the brilliant art of eye emoting acting which is my fav but he knows how to control his eyes as per script demand...he is really good in that n with tina its more than script demand and i guess everyone on sets knows it and the audience who knows mohit acting method will know the difference n catch him from that....he might not know eye emoting much its a long way process but he definitely knows how to control his eyes as per script demand...thats why me n bingy says his eyes betrays him...the fellow needs to master on that aspect....

hahaha...they might took one whole night unlike n delete pics n comment..aur zyada lambha process🀣...i hope to know how many hours it took...deleting n unfollowing is still fine but than they have to do romantic scenes together next day uska kiya in close proximity🀣...back to square one till show ends for good..deleting pics n comments is so easy its rather difficult to even stand infront of each other n complete the scene...professionals they are...work is work but than its really uncomfortable...everything will be running into their minds yet need to complete the scenes

And only around 1 month after it came in news that tinaa has talked to creatives and that the news became viral. I understand her here. She has to work with him and she wanted a good repo with him as costars for the sake of show atleast. And she was right. Especially after the news came their scenes have diluted. Initially even though they were not that good and hd unfollowed each other, their scenes were still good. That scene when Jhanvi comes back from hospital and next morning, akarsh makes breakfast for Jhanvi and Jhanvi hugs him after waking as she was a scared. They way they hugged each other was so real.  That was after they had unfollowed each other and that hospital fight. The news coming in media has surely affected scenes from both Mohit and Tinaa's side.

well according to me nothing affected maybe you might have set a certain expectation but from what i see their scenes are still the same its just that now its abit different than before...akarsh-jhanvi love story has design in a emotional aspect than physical aspect by EK thats how she wants and thats how its leading towards but the method that now mohit-tina does the scene is very different than before...those days we could see a close proximity b/w both and now they are in the same frame,slight close proximity but distance n gap b/w both if u see carefully...but the chemistry is still the same...the gorgeous couple they still are...well once u told that they are not rehearsing together it comes far more naturally now with their own separate input into the scenes..its still the same but there is well maintain distance n gap b/w each other and avoidance of eye-contact...the eyes is the culprit and Mr MM is back with his old method now trying to control but to be honest he is still attracted it might go when they don't have physical presence...its not easy to let go attraction it takes time n here they are still standing infront of each other...attraction might dies down when physical presence is not there...after show end everything is back to normal

Mohit is maintaining a respectable distance now, he could have done before. Yesterday tinaa posted a story of Ekta and Mohit was also passing through background smiling hearing Ekta and tinaa. They both are on mature terms now I guess. Like just neutral, and no grudges or haterd. But sure they still maintain distance from each other. For their own good. But can't deny they were on great terms back when daayan started. And that I feel bad how it has ruined. 

its visible on-screen too he has set a distance well its unfortunate...its matter of his heart n emotion we don't know what was happening inside him so we really can't judge....he fall her thats real n she did not reciprocate thats real

thats what i am saying there is no hatred...no dislikeness...no anger nothing at all...they know what happened b/w them...they know the controversy...they are just silent around each other n maintain a distance...which is good for both of them n people surrounded them...they are on mature terms....good to hear n tina in happy space now n mohit in his own goofy land as usual

i agree they were great terms way back even i feel bad...an attraction of love ruined a sweet banter...well can't blame it since matters of emotions are complicated...i am sure mohit never expected or plan this...it happened in process...thanks to EK at least she sort it out personally for them that they are in mature n distance term completing their scenes n her criminal mind to present another story through them to the media to shut the case permanently n it did...if this was other PH it would become even more ugly that tarnish their reputation n family it might get more worst...its EK...she handle it maturely...she has been doing this for long years now...she had worst to worst case n handle it maturely...this unfortunate incident joins the list

Mohit was not immature but foolish and stupid to repeat it till it came in news. It was not like he was madly and deeply in love with Tinaa (aakarsh types of love) that he could not control himself at all repeatedly . lts normal, the show will end and they will just become strangers  he will get over her even if a lil bit infatuation is there still. He still is maintaining a distance and I feel what so ever little infatuation was gone. He  is just neatral now or may be some disliking that's it .

i am putting all 3 together immature...foolish n stupid...well he learn a lesson now...well tina is first n last attraction...infatuation or love...he normally doesn't get attracted to female co-stars so even i am surprised how did he fall for tina...well you can't really judge mohit through one incident becos tina did not give him the chance to prove his worthy...what if he really loves her?...what if he is really a loyal guy?...what if its now that akarsh type of love happened to him?...noone knows what is running in his heart so we can't judge...tina has no interest in him she feel the discomfort...if she was interested she would not have feel the discomfort as she too feels the same as he does for her...thats where her discomfort comes in...she is not interested thus the discomfort by hook or by crook she just wants to maintain a distance from him

people fall for one n marry the same person but at the same there are people who have dated numerous people and even had a live in but true love never happened untll they met someone and they feel yes this love...i want to spend my rest of life with her/him...there are such people too....we might not know what happens in future

well the show is pretty much ending so everything will be back to normal for both...well even if he still has feelings for her,he can't do anything but just to bury it within himself which pretty much he has done it...it will be fully buried once both are not infront of each other in physical presence...so everything is back to normal...its a matter of few weeks now...its going to be over soon

Tinaa I would say more than reserve,Tinaa is respectable woman. She knows he is dating  someone and public about it ( even making a relationship public us a huge deal for actors, because forget dating many actors even hide their marriage from the world for long time. ).

who knows how long that relationship of his last evrn though he made in public...those relationship made in public are broken too

i respect n love her for dignity...self-respect n reserve nature

She is respectable in sence that she doesn't go on fling with her co-stars till the show goes on and then just show the world they breakup and then goes to other costar. Have  seen this  a lot in today's TV world. And Tinaa I respect for the way she carries herself and her thinking. Where for Mohit she can't say the same. She may think if a guy if dating someone and yet trying on her which rightly makes her uncomfortable,  he can try on other girl if she starts dating him(Mohit). Simple. She is practical and logical and respectable. She is more of a woman who wants stable relation than flings and all with her co-star .  Her partner would be damn lucky. She is gorgeous , grounded, independent ,brave and even working in world where there is no no less of handsome men wanting to be with her, she still is waiting for her mr. Right. I M sure Mohit must not have been the first one infatuated by her. There must be many men around her. She just not have gorgeous face but such different lovable and intruiging personality. We are missing the point that tinaa infact the whole world knows that Mohit is dating Aishwarya. There was no chance she would have reciprocated even if he liked her. She don't know how serious or not serious he is with aishwarya. 

true

Mohit I think if had lil bit infatuation for Tinaa still, will just get over it after show ends.. He will get his ms. Right if it's not his current gf. Good for both of them atleast they didn't end on ugly terms. They are just strangers. 

he still is infatuated but maintain a respected distance...i agree once show ends everything will be bury

I am happy it did not end in ugly term...they are just collegues n strangers..thats it

hope both get their rightful life partner

Mages thumbnail

I was just watching IF mohit videos...something new i got to know abt him...he loves books n reading,this fact is new to me...even on sets when he is free,he reads n he has this kindle app in his phone...interesting quality i got to know abt him...becos i love books n i am a reader too...

They might be right in their own ways. None of them had any such controversy with their previous co stars. Their previous co stars are still friends with them (Tinaa I know she still meets and hang out with everyone may it be Nandish, Rohit, Mrunal or anyone).

They both have their own personality and that is how everyone is different. 

The show is ending. As said above, they have like proffessionals managed to do their best as akarshvi inspite of what all happened. Which is commendable. No issues raised by production/ director or anyone. The topic is closed from their side I guess, they just don't care anymore I guess about the other one being around even if he/she is πŸ˜† , which is best for them. They gonna just leave on a best note possible, not friends or anything, but also not with any grudges against anyone. Just like strangers. Good for them. 

Eventually they gonna work in new show with new co stars, people will like their pairing with new co stars too. They are great actors and also both are good looking. So there is no point even discussing it here now. The show is anyways ending. And as a fan really happy that it is finally ending before they spoil akarshvi more, though they already have spoiled them a lot(and I feel the essence of Akarshvi as a couple and that strong vibes wich Akarsh and Jhanvi gave as individuals has lost long back and that is because of the tracks, Satrupa track just made it as worst as possible). Offscreen issues doesn't matter as much now, such issues die down and people just move on in their life, both were in anyways not like best friends , they though had good relation and sweet bond, certain comfort and mutual respect for each other, but that can't be helped now. What matters is they are giving the show all they have got. Which should he appreciated.

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Use to be a silent reader of the forum but then this forum disappeared form India forum's home page and just came saw this post now.

Firstly, regarding Mohit doing something intentionally, he must not be someone who jaan bhooj ke makes girls uncomfortable. If that was the case, he would have been thrown out of the show way before and even from his previous shows. And Tina also, she was right in her ways tabhi the channel did talk to them. verna thy would have thrown her out for bringing such an issue. There must have been some discomfort for Tina which everyone knows, even Mohit and production. Balaji can throw their leads out. and Daayan waise bhi was very poor with trps, the production didn't had any fear of trps dropping because of lead being thrown out. 

Every individual, girl or boy, lead or extras, everyone deserves respect and comfortable environment to work in. Tina deserved it especially kyunki she has worked hard for where she is today and agar she asked creatives to bring in a good environment for her to work in, she totally deserved it. And creatives se bhi pehle usne Mohit se baat ki thi and conveyed it to him tabhi I guess itna bada issue hua tha sets par. I respect her a lot more now for standing up for herself. Usually girls just let such incidents slide, thinking thoda flirt hi kar raha hai, show khatm hoga to waise bhi uske baad kaam nhi karna uske saath. She stood strong for herself. 

Secondly, Mohit is not a bad guy but he definetely is one such guy who can't handle rejection(that I noticed in splistsvilla too). As everyone says, he comes from a quite well off family, his family has a family business too. He must be surrounded by girls drooling over his personality and his looks (like I agree his gf, and her gf's friends). In splitsville also, pehle week mein hi girls just loved his looks and usse king bana diya tha. 

Tina alag thi for him may be. Par he didn't love her for sure. Pehle show mein he couldn't emote with eyes par he is becoming better as actor. woh bas woh scenes karta hai jo usse diye jaate hai. akarsh satrupa suhagrat, jaise he looked at satrupa, his eyes spoke a lot, and same way jaise hi looked at Jahnvi his eyes spoke a lot. In fact even jab Akarsh satrupa had their first dance, that close dance, the intense looks he gave to satrupa were really like his eyes spoke a volume and same way the eyes locks he had with Jahnvi were also looking so real. Kyunki he is an actor. he is becoming better in that. And also as someone said pyar ek din mein khatm nhi hota, it stays chahe woh hatred ke form mein hi kyun na ho ya secret care ki form mein. Mohit sirf was thoda infatuated with Tina kyunki Tina is pretty , single and also they had romantic scenes together. Now there is nothing from his side also agar kuchh infatuation tha bhi. Dono bas ignore karte hai ek dusre ko and jab show khatm hoga dono ek doosre ke liye completely non existent ho jaayege jaisa everyone is saying here.

Thirdly, Mohit but might have liked Tina for her looks and personality but that happens, especially in TV industry.  And waise bhi aisi liking which Mohit may have for Tina come and go in few days. As everyone says, just the day they stop shooting, he won't even care who Tina is and Tina bhi won't care who Mohit is. Mohit was infatuated to Tina didn't like him back. so woh reason enough that Mohit ke liye distance banane ke liye. He is mature guy, he knows when the girl is interested and when she is feeling discomfortable around him. Agar Tina Mohit ko hints deti that she likes him but he has a gf so she is maintaining distance , pata chalta hai. She was clear, she didn't like him in any other way except as a friend and uska kisi aur baat se koi connection nhi tha. And Mohit should have respected her no and stoped tabhi. Her not liking or reciprocating Mohit has nothing to do with her being reserve. Liking soch samajh ke nhi hoti, agar Mohit ko like karna hota Tina ko to woh ho jaata liking, phir even if he is not her ideal type. Mujhe to doubt hai baad mein bhi Tina apne ideal type se pyar karegi ya shadi karegi. She will fall in love with someone even if she don't want to who is her destiny. Mohit definitely isn't. Again it has nothing to do with Mohit not being Tina ka ideal type. Ideal type waise bhi aaj kal ke world mein kehne ki baatein hai. 

Ho bhi sakta hai ki future mein agar Mohit and Tina work together woh dost bhi ban jaaye, dono bohot mature hai in thinking jo pata chalta hai, but abhi ke liye dono are just strangers, ek doosre ke hone ya na hone se dono ko fark nhi parta. I saw Parth and Niti case, dono ka similar case tha but phir they became friends jab Parth realized ki he shouldn't have crossed line in some things and they both shayad just talked and apologised. Now Parth and Niti are great friends, share good bond. But lagta nhi ki Mohit Tina saath mein kaam karege, Akarshvi ki itni fan following nhi hai aur show bhi andtv par hai. Whereas Manik nandini bohot hit they audience mein online isliye they brought them again together.

Tina I got to know in her interview she gave to Himanshu, she is sorted and mature girl, coming from a decent middle class family and has made a name for herself without her family support (except for her mom and dad) in initial Mumbai days when she needed the most, so I totally respect her that she is demanding the respect she deserves. 

And she said she doesn't keep grudges, she forgives but she don't forget kyunki she won't give someone another chance to same thing with her again.

And yes, Tina looks little reserved jitna I noticed her in daayan. She is very sweet and fun loving with people she is comfortable with but haan she is not like she just like she interacts with everyone on sets and gets close with everyone on sets. Jinke saath she is close, she is very open and jinke saath she is not, she mantains a proffesional relation and that I guess bohot visible hai. That is just her personality. That I am saying as neutral person.

Forth, Saw Himmanshu and Tina's iv yesterday and they have such a genuine relation. The amount of respect she has for Himanshu as a brother is clearly visible. I saw Himanshu asked her ki "how did the thought came in her mind of m being your brother" Tina very nicely explains how much she respects him for guiding her in positive way like any brother would and that too tab jab woh good times mein nhi thi proffesionally.

Mohit-Himanshu brothers hai uska Tina Mohit issue se koi connect hi nhi hai. Its not even right saying that Mohit thought that he could have a chance with Tina because she respects his brother or saying that Mohit should have been more concsious because Himanshu is Mohit's brother and shares great bond with Tina. 

Mohit and Tina mile hoge Himanshu ki wajah se par on sets jo hua that is just how they felt. Tina rejecting Mohit has nothing to do with Himanshu and her bond, and aise hi Mohit infatuation towards Tina has nothing to do with Himmanshu being Tina ka rakhi brother and Mohit real brother. 

As someone said, Tina ko pehle bhi line maari hoga out of liking, par she didnt go and complaint against everyone. She knows ki uska proffession aisa hai not just her costars par uske friends ya fans bhi like katre hoge usse, and honestly rejecting or not is a thing of later but every girl likes agar a boy genuinely likes and respects her. She would maintain distance but she would still respect the other person's feelings. I mean who doesn't like that a guy is in love with her that too someone who is famous actor, good looking , handsome, famous in girls and all. 

Mohit is not a bad guy, he must have started liking Tina after knowing her personally on sets par or may be sirf infatuation woh galat tab hua when he didn't stop himself repeatedly. First time benefit of doubt milta hai jo I think Tina ne usse diya hoga tabhi she took months to approach creatives, it is galti first time par months tak same things ho to woh bewakoofi hoti hai. You can't just have someone kyuki you like her. Yeh both ways hota hai. If other person doesn't like you, you can't control feelings par respectable distance rakh sakte ho, sirf isliye kyunki jo respect/friendship hai between you and the other person. Distance abhi bhi maintain kar raha hai Mohit. Pehle bhi kar sakta tha. I shows in scenes, chahe woh dance sequences ho ya normal scenes.  

Last mein, the fact is both have suffered out of this whole issue.

Edited by rosy94 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rosy94

Use to be a silent reader of the forum but then this forum disappeared form India forum's home page and just came saw this post now.

Firstly, regarding Mohit doing something intentionally, he must not be someone who jaan bhooj ke makes girls uncomfortable. If that was the case, he would have been thrown out of the show way before and even from his previous shows. And Tina also, she was right in her ways tabhi the channel did talk to them. verna thy would have thrown her out for bringing such an issue. There must have been some discomfort for Tina which everyone knows, even Mohit and production. Balaji can throw their leads out. and Daayan waise bhi was very poor with trps, the production didn't had any fear of trps dropping because of lead being thrown out. 

Every individual, girl or boy, lead or extras, everyone deserves respect and comfortable environment to work in. Tina deserved it especially kyunki she has worked hard for where she is today and agar she asked creatives to bring in a good environment for her to work in, she totally deserved it. And creatives se bhi pehle usne Mohit se baat ki thi and conveyed it to him tabhi I guess itna bada issue hua tha sets par. I respect her a lot more now for standing up for herself. Usually girls just let such incidents slide, thinking thoda flirt hi kar raha hai, show khatm hoga to waise bhi uske baad kaam nhi karna uske saath. She stood strong for herself. 

Secondly, Mohit is not a bad guy but he definetely is one such guy who can't handle rejection(that I noticed in splistsvilla too). As everyone says, he comes from a quite well off family, his family has a family business too. He must be surrounded by girls drooling over his personality and his looks (like I agree his gf, and her gf's friends). In splitsville also, pehle week mein hi girls just loved his looks and usse king bana diya tha. 

Tina alag thi for him may be. Par he didn't love her for sure. Pehle show mein he couldn't emote with eyes par he is becoming better as actor. woh bas woh scenes karta hai jo usse diye jaate hai. akarsh satrupa suhagrat, jaise he looked at satrupa, his eyes spoke a lot, and same way jaise hi looked at Jahnvi his eyes spoke a lot. In fact even jab Akarsh satrupa had their first dance, that close dance, the intense looks he gave to satrupa were really like his eyes spoke a volume and same way the eyes locks he had with Jahnvi were also looking so real. Kyunki he is an actor. he is becoming better in that. And also as someone said pyar ek din mein khatm nhi hota, it stays chahe woh hatred ke form mein hi kyun na ho ya secret care ki form mein. Mohit sirf was thoda infatuated with Tina kyunki Tina is pretty , single and also they had romantic scenes together. Now there is nothing from his side also agar kuchh infatuation tha bhi. Dono bas ignore karte hai ek dusre ko and jab show khatm hoga dono ek doosre ke liye completely non existent ho jaayege jaisa everyone is saying here.

Thirdly, Mohit but might have liked Tina for her looks and personality but that happens, especially in TV industry.  And waise bhi aisi liking which Mohit may have for Tina come and go in few days. As everyone says, just the day they stop shooting, he won't even care who Tina is and Tina bhi won't care who Mohit is. Mohit was infatuated to Tina didn't like him back. so woh reason enough that Mohit ke liye distance banane ke liye. He is mature guy, he knows when the girl is interested and when she is feeling discomfortable around him. Agar Tina Mohit ko hints deti that she likes him but he has a gf so she is maintaining distance , pata chalta hai. She was clear, she didn't like him in any other way except as a friend and uska kisi aur baat se koi connection nhi tha. And Mohit should have respected her no and stoped tabhi. Her not liking or reciprocating Mohit has nothing to do with her being reserve. Liking soch samajh ke nhi hoti, agar Mohit ko like karna hota Tina ko to woh ho jaata liking, phir even if he is not her ideal type. Mujhe to doubt hai baad mein bhi Tina apne ideal type se pyar karegi ya shadi karegi. She will fall in love with someone even if she don't want to who is her destiny. Mohit definitely isn't. Again it has nothing to do with Mohit not being Tina ka ideal type. Ideal type waise bhi aaj kal ke world mein kehne ki baatein hai. 

Ho bhi sakta hai ki future mein agar Mohit and Tina work together woh dost bhi ban jaaye, dono bohot mature hai in thinking jo pata chalta hai, but abhi ke liye dono are just strangers, ek doosre ke hone ya na hone se dono ko fark nhi parta. I saw Parth and Niti case, dono ka similar case tha but phir they became friends jab Parth realized ki he shouldn't have crossed line in some things and they both shayad just talked and apologised. Now Parth and Niti are great friends, share good bond. But lagta nhi ki Mohit Tina saath mein kaam karege, Akarshvi ki itni fan following nhi hai aur show bhi andtv par hai. Whereas Manik nandini bohot hit they audience mein online isliye they brought them again together.

Tina I got to know in her interview she gave to Himanshu, she is sorted and mature girl, coming from a decent middle class family and has made a name for herself without her family support (except for her mom and dad) in initial Mumbai days when she needed the most, so I totally respect her that she is demanding the respect she deserves. 

And she said she doesn't keep grudges, she forgives but she don't forget kyunki she won't give someone another chance to same thing with her again.

And yes, Tina looks little reserved jitna I noticed her in daayan. She is very sweet and fun loving with people she is comfortable with but haan she is not like she just like she interacts with everyone on sets and gets close with everyone on sets. Jinke saath she is close, she is very open and jinke saath she is not, she mantains a proffesional relation and that I guess bohot visible hai. That is just her personality. That I am saying as neutral person.

Forth, Saw Himmanshu and Tina's iv yesterday and they have such a genuine relation. The amount of respect she has for Himanshu as a brother is clearly visible. I saw Himanshu asked her ki "how did the thought came in her mind of m being your brother" Tina very nicely explains how much she respects him for guiding her in positive way like any brother would and that too tab jab woh good times mein nhi thi proffesionally.

Mohit-Himanshu brothers hai uska Tina Mohit issue se koi connect hi nhi hai. Its not even right saying that Mohit thought that he could have a chance with Tina because she respects his brother or saying that Mohit should have been more concsious because Himanshu is Mohit's brother and shares great bond with Tina. 

Mohit and Tina mile hoge Himanshu ki wajah se par on sets jo hua that is just how they felt. Tina rejecting Mohit has nothing to do with Himanshu and her bond, and aise hi Mohit infatuation towards Tina has nothing to do with Himmanshu being Tina ka rakhi brother and Mohit real brother. 

As someone said, Tina ko pehle bhi line maari hoga out of liking, par she didnt go and complaint against everyone. She knows ki uska proffession aisa hai not just her costars par uske friends ya fans bhi like katre hoge usse, and honestly rejecting or not is a thing of later but every girl likes agar a boy genuinely likes and respects her. She would maintain distance but she would still respect the other person's feelings. I mean who doesn't like that a guy is in love with her that too someone who is famous actor, good looking , handsome, famous in girls and all. 

Mohit is not a bad guy, he must have started liking Tina after knowing her personally on sets par or may be sirf infatuation woh galat tab hua when he didn't stop himself repeatedly. First time benefit of doubt milta hai jo I think Tina ne usse diya hoga tabhi she took months to approach creatives, it is galti first time par months tak same things ho to woh bewakoofi hoti hai. You can't just have someone kyuki you like her. Yeh both ways hota hai. If other person doesn't like you, you can't control feelings par respectable distance rakh sakte ho, sirf isliye kyunki jo respect/friendship hai between you and the other person. Distance abhi bhi maintain kar raha hai Mohit. Pehle bhi kar sakta tha. I shows in scenes, chahe woh dance sequences ho ya normal scenes.  

Last mein, the fact is both have suffered out of this whole issue.

Finding the forum is tricky. They have removed it from main page since the updated their site and no idea why! They have removed the channel itself from main page.

That is what I agree with totally because it is such a simple thing but now a days people take it for granted and in that course, loose the good bond they have with other person. No idea if it was just liking or infatuation, even if he genuinely loved her, he could have maintained a respectable distance after knowing she is feeling uncomfortable. Tinaa would have definitely respected his feelings too and understood it because she also has been in the industry since long, she must have encountered such situations before where either she likes someone and he doesn't or a person likes her but she doesn't and Mohit too must have encountered such a situation.

As for them becoming friends again. I doubt it simply because their issue is blown out of proportion in media which has harmed their reputation. Mohit's also obviously, and Tinaa's also as there were articles coming that authority head saying she is making fun of mee too which will be problematic for her. The issue is serious, it is not simple fight or misunderstandings like usually which happens on sets. But thankfully for both of them, this controversy has died down. They are mature and so understanding on the sets that is commendable but they are in very happy space now when away from each other I guess and ignore each other as I too saw in story Tinaa posted. Also they are good looking jodi but even if no issues happened they still wont be not casted together most probably. And with this controversy, the chances seems nil. In this show, the makers have tried to keep them as comfortable as possible with emotional track but not all shows have emotional love stories. If they are paired in a good romantic love story, they will need to do intimate scenes like other Ekta Kapoor shows, which would be very difficult for both of them looking at the way they perform in Daayan. They even avoid touching each other's face as much as possible, forget about intimate scenes. 

Mages thumbnail

They might be right in their own ways. None of them had any such controversy with their previous co stars. Their previous co stars are still friends with them (Tinaa I know she still meets and hang out with everyone may it be Nandish, Rohit, Mrunal or anyone).

yup there is no right n wrong in their case...it just happened neither we can blame mohit nor tina...i am sure mohit himself did not expect himself to fall for her...it just happened...both did not had controversy so this was a shocker especially from mohit side...the article wrote as if he is some leech...womaniser...molester n pervert types...it was sad reading it...thank god EK solve it

They both have their own personality and that is how everyone is different. 

exactly...they both have their own personality...believes and certain rules set for themselves

The show is ending. As said above, they have like proffessionals managed to do their best as akarshvi inspite of what all happened. Which is commendable. No issues raised by production/ director or anyone. The topic is closed from their side I guess, they just don't care anymore I guess about the other one being around even if he/she is πŸ˜† , which is best for them. They gonna just leave on a best note possible, not friends or anything, but also not with any grudges against anyone. Just like strangers. Good for them. 

applause to them even after so much they are silent and standing infront of each other n complete their scene and EK die die never let go her great talents...mohit-tina are great talent in their field n craft furthermore EK understood what both went through that moment n sort it out accordingly

Eventually they gonna work in new show with new co stars, people will like their pairing with new co stars too. They are great actors and also both are good looking. So there is no point even discussing it here now. The show is anyways ending. And as a fan really happy that it is finally ending before they spoil akarshvi more, though they already have spoiled them a lot(and I feel the essence of Akarshvi as a couple and that strong vibes wich Akarsh and Jhanvi gave as individuals has lost long back and that is because of the tracks, Satrupa track just made it as worst as possible). Offscreen issues doesn't matter as much now, such issues die down and people just move on in their life, both were in anyways not like best friends , they though had good relation and sweet bond, certain comfort and mutual respect for each other, but that can't be helped now. What matters is they are giving the show all they have got. Which should he appreciated.

they might work with anyone and people might like them with their new pairings but they only look the best with each other...its just like SRKajol,they work with everyone but they only look best with each other,thats their magic same goes for mohit-tina if only they were on the GEC popular channel they would have been a nightmare to those couple in that channel they look extremely gorgeous...satrupa track destroyed everything nothing much to see into the story n track now for me i am sticking due to mohit-tina as akarsh-jhanvi,i can't afford to miss them they are precious...exactly once show ends off-screen issues die down n people just move on same goes in this case we can only thank them regardless of off-screen issues they give their 1000% to their scenes and still entertaining us being together like professionals...i want to give individual hug to both of themπŸ€—

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Finding the forum is tricky. They have removed it from main page since the updated their site and no idea why! They have removed the channel itself from main page.

That is what I agree with totally because it is such a simple thing but now a days people take it for granted and in that course, loose the good bond they have with other person. 

I completely agree...a good sweet banter got ruined due to a attraction...infatuation...love whatever we can tag it...i felt bad myself reading abt it...its not ego clashes which most leads has that they are not in talking terms...its emotions of attraction...liking...infatuation...love the culprit of this beautiful leads not in talking terms...very rarely it happens but it did

No idea if it was just liking or infatuation, even if he genuinely loved her, he could have maintained a respectable distance after knowing she is feeling uncomfortable. Tinaa would have definitely respected his feelings too and understood it because she also has been in the industry since long, she must have encountered such situations before where either she likes someone and he doesn't or a person likes her but she doesn't and Mohit too must have encountered such a situation.

I completely agree but then when such feelings arise for someone you will have no control of emotions not everyone are experts in controlling emotions mohit to bilkul nahin...so it just happened to him we don't even know at that moment what was happening to him...it just happened furthermore it did not hapoen in 1 day...thats why i can't blame him...but god knows what possessed him...where he went weak...well this is also an example that men are weak

As for them becoming friends again. I doubt it simply because their issue is blown out of proportion in media which has harmed their reputation. Mohit's also obviously, and Tinaa's also as there were articles coming that authority head saying she is making fun of mee too which will be problematic for her. The issue is serious, it is not simple fight or misunderstandings like usually which happens on sets. But thankfully for both of them, this controversy has died down. 

we are more glad that it died down...furthermore i don't believe those sources..authrority head claiming bol na hai to jo bhi hai samne naam ke saath bolo...don't be a coward...i felt bad reading abt mohit they portray him as if he is some pervert who does this to all his female co-stars...do they even know what he must be feeling..what he was going through...accusation than rejection...his no self control of emotions made a mess for himself but than that is not the way to write an article for anyone...well EK sort out the issue and it died down...good for them but the scar will always remain

They are mature and so understanding on the sets that is commendable but they are in very happy space now when away from each other I guess and ignore each other as I too saw in story Tinaa posted. Also they are good looking jodi but even if no issues happened they still wont be not casted together most probably. And with this controversy, the chances seems nil. In this show, the makers have tried to keep them as comfortable as possible with emotional track but not all shows have emotional love stories. If they are paired in a good romantic love story, they will need to do intimate scenes like other Ekta Kapoor shows, which would be very difficult for both of them looking at the way they perform in Daayan. They even avoid touching each other's face as much as possible, forget about intimate scenes. 

well they are always mature n understanding its just that mohit had a weak moment and he didn't know how to control n handle it mess up everything...i guess he learn a lesson too

Its good to hear they are in mature terms...silent n away...happy in their own space its good to hear but than deep down i wish all these did not happen their sweet banter would bloom into a good friendship

even if this issue never happen they are not going to be re-casted...ITV doesn't repeat jodi,its very rare so they will not be repeated but might meet in parties n functions through himanshoo if he organise...world is small and round...they will definitely meet but as strangers

akarsh-jhanvi love story is always design in a emotional way by EK...if you look at the pattern even before this issue their story was more on eye-locks n minimum physical aspect...akarsh-jhanvi comes in the league of emotional couples...this is EK we are talking abt if she really wants to make akarsh-jhanvi a physical couple she would done it long back even before this issue but she keeps it in the most emotional way and that makes them super gorgeous

well yes its going to be difficult for them to do a intimate scene like other EK shows where the intimate scenes are too physical but they are professionals and they know its wrong to mix personal with professional so they will give 1000% to such intimate sequence too...currently the distance is very visible and i am very sure if they got really physical types intimate scenes they will find a way to show distance in that scene too...they are actors yaar...

we are more glad that it died down...furthermore i don't believe those sources..authrority head claiming bol na hai to jo bhi hai samne naam ke saath bolo...don't be a coward...i felt bad reading abt mohit they portray him as if he is some pervert who does this to all his female co-stars...do they even know what he must be feeling..what he was going through...accusation than rejection...his no self control of emotions made a mess for himself but than that is not the way to write an article for anyone...well EK sort out the issue and it died down...good for them but the scar will always remain

That person said "It is not some sari that you can iron out Ms. Dattaa......... If you have to have a say, have courage to stay there till end." That is exactly what that person said. And this came after Tinaa was asked by Ekta to just stay quite, which Tinaa did after that, but I saw Mohit still going around saying that truth came out and all. That is where it felt weird.  And secondly, the thing about Mohit asking Tinaa to stand with him as he lied to the world they were good friends when they were not even on talking terms made it look really bad. The iv was telecasted on India TV. Same way I would say, a person who comes on set to work, gives her 100%, and gets hurt almost everyday on sets. Once her lips got so busted because of injury, that even makeup couldn't hide that. Pavitra once posted in stories "So Tinaa aaj kahan giri and kahan lagi, batao na sabko, Tinaa said please mat puccho, ab to roz ka ho gaya hai." She atleast deserve that much respect that she is comfortable on sets. In offscreen, she can maintain distance which Tinaa did. She completely cut off with Mohit on sets but what happens in scenes was not in her hands. Mohit and his feelings are his responsibility, nothing possesses anyone. Tinaa had to bear the brunt because Mohit got carried away out of feelings. First of all it is so bad he has a girl friend and he is still after another girl. Had there been any sane girl who is not interested casual few days flings, no one would have reciprocated his feelings, only those would have reciprocated who just wanted a fling with hm for fun. Forget Tinaa. That makes me think Mohit just wanted to have a casual fling with Tinaa if at all he was lil interested. 

I feel bad for Mohit that he had to go through all this because of his feelings if at all he had, but Tinaa had to go through all this for no reason at all. I would have completely blamed Tinaa only if she straight away went to creatives, but no, she gave him time. And good time till finally she lost any trust in him that he will understand her as a friend or as a co star at least. Think what all she also must have gone through. She genuinely was happy to work for the show and to work with someone whom she knew. As I mentioned Mohit was the only person she knew before the shoot started. I agree the article was over the top, but media has always been like this. Now we can't even expect anything from them. As someone said, they are like vultures, they would get the news and post it with as much spice as possible. But again, news came when media saw all this on sets, like their fights, Tinaa crying and all. On personal front Tinaa had started maintaining distance way back because she felt uncomfortable around him. If he had feelings and couldn't control, that is his problem, why should his co-actor suffer who is on sets to work with him? I found that Priya Bhatija article also so made up. Firstly because Priya plays his mom, there makes no sense that they would have any scenes which had any option of crossing line, where as Tinaa played his onscreen wife. Secondly, she said she was not even on sets! Obviously the result of that article would be it is a fake article. That was plain stupid. Then in interview Priya said she was not on sets also and this is just some absurd news bringing her name with him. And she added, news people should think why would he do anything such when he already had such big issue recently (with Tinaa). Which made total sense.

As for Akarshvi,  I feel the whole beauty of Akarshvi was destroyed after Akarshvi shadi when the issue started cropping in. She is also now a well reputed actress, she has done work with many co stars but never faced such a situation. Fights or misunderstanding she must have faced, because when two individuals work together, they have their own opinions and they may be same sometimes and may be different which didn't come in news much or may be did. 

On positive side, yes the issue has died down. But there will be a scar always and that will be both for Mohit and Tinaa. But then they both have moved on that is all that matters.

well yes its going to be difficult for them to do a intimate scene like other EK shows where the intimate scenes are too physical but they are professionals and they know its wrong to mix personal with professional so they will give 1000% to such intimate sequence too...currently the distance is very visible and i am very sure if they got really physical types intimate scenes they will find a way to show distance in that scene too...they are actors yaar...

Just because they are actors, they should go through trauma all again. I mean Mohit should be feeling terrible every time he touches Tinaa in scenes now ( even simple scenes like touching her face). Same with Tinaa. We may think now that no jodi is better for them but once some anothrer actor is casted opposite tInaa and some other actress is casted opposite Mohit, we will love them with their new co stars too. It happens. Right now Daayan is on air that is why this assumption that no one can replace Mohit Tinaa but practically they can be.

I personally found them way way too adorable and cute as friends. I found in fact Tinaa lil ball of cuteness around him, she would make him laugh with her antics and he would just laugh so genuinely. I miss their friendship and their offscreen interviews and stories. I know people feel she was reserve around Mohit, but I found her too cute and quite open around him. The way in launch iv she made funny face said "Please Mohit, I am not the daayan. And even if I am my prince charming will come and turn me into human, like the frog prince fairytale" and Mohit looked and laughed at her. She is such a kid. ANd then their insta stories. I feel terrible that such sweet bond ended like this, but it is better than ending on a bitter note. 

Mages thumbnail

That person said "It is not some sari that you can iron out Ms. Dattaa......... If you have to have a say, have courage to stay there till end." That is exactly what that person said. And this came after Tinaa was asked by Ekta to just stay quite, which Tinaa did after that, but I saw Mohit still going around saying that truth came out and all. That is where it felt weird.  And secondly, the thing about Mohit asking Tinaa to stand with him as he lied to the world they were good friends when they were not even on talking terms made it look really bad. The iv was telecasted on India TV. Same way I would say, a person who comes on set to work, gives her 100%, and gets hurt almost everyday on sets. Once her lips got so busted because of injury, that even makeup couldn't hide that. Pavitra once posted in stories "So Tinaa aaj kahan giri and kahan lagi, batao na sabko, Tinaa said please mat puccho, ab to roz ka ho gaya hai." She atleast deserve that much respect that she is comfortable on sets. In offscreen, she can maintain distance which Tinaa did. She completely cut off with Mohit on sets but what happens in scenes was not in her hands. Mohit and his feelings are his responsibility, nothing possesses anyone. Tinaa had to bear the brunt because Mohit got carried away out of feelings. First of all it is so bad he has a girl friend and he is still after another girl. Had there been any sane girl who is not interested casual few days flings, no one would have reciprocated his feelings, only those would have reciprocated who just wanted a fling with hm for fun. Forget Tinaa. That makes me think Mohit just wanted to have a casual fling with Tinaa if at all he was lil interested. 

I feel bad for Mohit that he had to go through all this because of his feelings if at all he had, but Tinaa had to go through all this for no reason at all. I would have completely blamed Tinaa only if she straight away went to creatives, but no, she gave him time. And good time till finally she lost any trust in him that he will understand her as a friend or as a co star at least. Think what all she also must have gone through. She genuinely was happy to work for the show and to work with someone whom she knew. As I mentioned Mohit was the only person she knew before the shoot started. I agree the article was over the top, but media has always been like this. Now we can't even expect anything from them. As someone said, they are like vultures, they would get the news and post it with as much spice as possible. But again, news came when media saw all this on sets, like their fights, Tinaa crying and all. On personal front Tinaa had started maintaining distance way back because she felt uncomfortable around him. If he had feelings and couldn't control, that is his problem, why should his co-actor suffer who is on sets to work with him? I found that Priya Bhatija article also so made up. Firstly because Priya plays his mom, there makes no sense that they would have any scenes which had any option of crossing line, where as Tinaa played his onscreen wife. Secondly, she said she was not even on sets! Obviously the result of that article would be it is a fake article. That was plain stupid. Then in interview Priya said she was not on sets also and this is just some absurd news bringing her name with him. And she added, news people should think why would he do anything such when he already had such big issue recently (with Tinaa). Which made total sense.

As for Akarshvi,  I feel the whole beauty of Akarshvi was destroyed after Akarshvi shadi when the issue started cropping in. She is also now a well reputed actress, she has done work with many co stars but never faced such a situation. Fights or misunderstanding she must have faced, because when two individuals work together, they have their own opinions and they may be same sometimes and may be different which didn't come in news much or may be did. 

On positive side, yes the issue has died down. But there will be a scar always and that will be both for Mohit and Tinaa. But then they both have moved on that is all that matters.

Just because they are actors, they should go through trauma all again. I mean Mohit should be feeling terrible every time he touches Tinaa in scenes now ( even simple scenes like touching her face). Same with Tinaa. We may think now that no jodi is better for them but once some anothrer actor is casted opposite tInaa and some other actress is casted opposite Mohit, we will love them with their new co stars too. It happens. Right now Daayan is on air that is why this assumption that no one can replace Mohit Tinaa but practically they can be.

well soon the show is ending and everything will be normal...may they find their rightful life partners.. its good to hear they are happy away from each other on sets doing their own things...god bless them