Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bingyy

@The_Trendsetter: You are missing a very good point. Yes he appreciated Ashka's beauty, he has good relation with Aashka and all.He likes Aashka but that like is not the like he had for Tina. Aashka is an  co actor and colleague that he works and likes to work. The same way he likes to work or like Shargun or appreciated Shargun's beauty.But no way Mohit is attracted to Aashka or any co actors before. 

You know what i mean & they r both married. He would never be mesmerized by them.For sure. But he likes them.

I have watched Mohit's previous shows Kya hua tera wada, it was a love story chocolate role for him. Yes you can say everything is scripted but i have noticed & i guess Mages has also noticed, trust me we have been watching other actor's shows as well. even as audience we know what is scripted and what is character role and whats the difference in eye language. one is acting through eyes, Harshad Chopda is genius of eye acting. So we know. But Mohit is not a genius of acting yet or should i say eye acting. Infact his eyes betrays him when he acts..you can clearly see what his exact emotion and no i am not talking aboiy acting.The way Mohit looks or behaves with Tina is not any eye acting...no way...he just gets carried away when he sees Tina and even Tina mentioned in her complain.He just simply got attracted towards her and made her uncomfortable and i get that he over did some stuff which is why Tina complained.In Today's show i can clearly see he was not touching her face anymore but by side of face like her hair. That is scripted but earlier he used to do differently. The way he looks or should i say used to look is different. That guy liked Tina and my gut feeling says he tried to give her hint in many ways, and he got rejected from Tina. 

Men are stupid like that. Trust me. I am the first one to notice that Avinash had something cooking with Shalmalee when no one would imagined in the beginning of IPKND.

Mohit being Himanshu's brother and Himanshu and Tina having good relation earlier makes it even easy for Mohit to think that there can be something between him & Tina. Thats why he must be courageous before or never take things into consideration that he should be taking.

Also Trendsetter i am not saying Mohit is not committed.He might be since he is living in. But thats a totally different situation. A living is not full committment. That just proves that Mohit is open minded which is very normal for a young guy like his age.

Many actors do live in but they dont marry. Yes their gfs go to family functions and all that. Avinash Rubina used to live in for 5 years. what happened.they used to attend all family functions, family events, pic with parents and all that. At the end, living in is not 100% committment unless u marry.

Additi Rizwan used to live in for 4-5 years i guess. Then they broke up & Additi married someone else recently.

Karan Kritika used to live in. Oh my god. If u saw their pics when they were holydaying and all that, u would have melt. Then they obviously broke up.

I can go on on about soo called committed actors with their gfs or bfs and family functions.

I will tell you one secret, A guy is never fully committed unless he marries. And if a guy really want to marry they wont live in. Why? Because then they wont take the main fun of marriage ( ***) before marriage regularly. When u live in thats basically everything except the committment. And the girls who agree for it r either very open minded or used to live in or non committed like the guy also.

But then again if he was so mesmerised with Tinaa that he couldn't control his emotions how could he have just got over her in just one incident. 

Tinaa how she behaves with everyone on sets is understandable. She has a set of friends on sets and some are her just costars. Mohit was her good friend when show started and also personally I absolutely adored their friendship. 

So what I mean to say is that she might have over reacted because of her reserved nature doesn't makes sense seeing the amount of comfort they use to have in initial episode shooting. Even looking at Tinaa with Aman, Aafreen and all in BCL. They were legit having a blast. Aman would even pull Tinaa's cheeks, that I have noticed not just in BCL but also in offscreen videos they post. (Just saw one video recently posted by a fan when Tinaa is serving the crew members Sharbat in iftari, AMan is also there and could sence she is not like boys/male costars should maintain one hand distance from her. Someone was calling Tinaa so Aman even held Tinaa's face and turned it to show someone was calling her.) Tinaa is very fine with it, be it Aman or Aakash Talwar or even Hiten for that matter whom she shot for such a short time. 

If he genuenly liked Tinaa and may be told Tinaa about the same, it made even more sense why she became uncomfortable around him, firtsly, he has a girl friend (and may be they are not committed but I feel they are, the amount of pics he has with her and his family shows they might be pretty serious, and also his brother as an example who dated with Amruta fo 11 years before finally marrying her.) and I think if Tinaa met him in Himmanshu's family functions and all like ganpati pooja, she must have met his girlfriend too. It was totally wrong on his part to think he would just get carried away and make her feel uncomfortable. And Tinaa being so uncomfortable around him makes complete sense here.

But that is even more of a reason for him to stay cautious because of the beautiful bond he shared with Tinaa. In launch interview, definitely they were not friends or even good friends but they had that mutual admiration/respect as buddies for each other. The interviewer asked Tinaa how is it shooting with Mohit. SHe said "Haven't shot with him yet but  we will have great time. I know him since before actually, like it has been an year. Mohit's brother Himmanshoo is my Rakhi brother and I am personally close to him so that is how I have met Mohit before. He is a great guy."After that they gelled well and all the pics and stories they posted especially showed there was nothing like tinaa was being reserved around Mohit. Especially that ear piercing story and then a story where Mohit is doing a story and he calls tinaa and comes closer to him in one frame and teases the camera sticking her tongue out and then slightly hitting his hand which was bandaged for the scene when Akarsh had saved Jhanvi from falling off cliff and hurt his hand. He says pyaar hai iska. He also in a prank way shows his fist to her. And there were stories and pics and offscreen segments after that too for a while.

Tinaa again knows such things don't go down with people ,  It was visible she gave him chances to look on. In fact media started exaggerating also much later. They had much before started being just co stars from friends before the news came. It is just that I think, after news they completely stopped talking at all and became strangers. They unfollowed each other way before the news portals printed about it, and this discmofort thing started coming way before. It was not like one day Tinaa felt uncomfortable and next day media article came out. Here Mohit was stupid to let this carry on till so long. 

And accidental touchs incidents happen on sets. Because when people shoot, and especially as husband wife, they need to have some proximity in scenes and they both being in acting field since some time now and both having played romantic characters very well know the dynamics of it.

I absolutely ADORED their friendship, I just saw few of their old insta stories and they were absolutely cutest buddies . And what so ever it was from Mohit's side, Mohit's infatuation, liking or loving or what so ever, it is the worst way he could have approached her if it is true. The shows come and go. It was pretty much evident, had Tinaa and Mohit not being proffesional and cooperative, the show would have ended months back. What is wrong is the way their friendship is ruined to like most worst case possible. 

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@The_Trendsetter

You are forgetting some thing. If things like this become public then yes the guy can hate the girl and get over her easily.Heck even husband wife relation torn if their fight becomes public. And this thing came into news and hampered Mohit's reputation. if i was in his shoes i would never look at Tina. Forget love or like. But then Tina also doesnt like him so its all good.

Secondly u r mixing Aman Aashka Tina Mohit all together. Aman Tina shares good rapport and Aman may like Tina but not in a way like Mohit used to like Tina. So thats why no discomfortness in behavior. Aashka Mohit also shares good rapport because he likes her but never fell for her. So thats why everything is good for them.

Tina Mohit used to share good rapport as colleagues but i can never ever agree that they were friends ever. we can have good relation with colleagues but friends is something different all together. Friends meet outside work hour colleagues dont. But i do agree that she probably is friend with his brother Himanshoo.

Now u r  saying Tina might have met Mohit's gf before and  all that in family function. Highly possible. But u r forgetting that specially when a man gets attracted he forgets everything. I cannot blame Mohit but i do respect Tina's dignity and self respect that she maintained her distance. 

you also said Himanshoo dated 11 years before marrying. 11 years is long time. Also if u investigate u can see he probably did not live in with his curret wife. 

Also 11 years is a time that Himanshoo took to build his trust. Also his wife and Mohit's gf r not same people.

AAj kaal 4-5 years live in ki baad relation toot jata hai. though i dont wish that to happen to anyone.

Mohit and Himanshoo r brothers but they may not have same thinking or character. people differ. 

Next thing in this generation,  look at Katrina Alia Ranbir thing. Alia Katrina are and were friends. But now one friend is the reason for breakup between them.

This is always inethical and things r happening nowadays. 

Having said that Mohit and Tina most probably never will work together ever again. Which is good for them. Bad for us.

I am happy that Tina maintained her dignity. I can understand Mohit's situation and understand that he might fell for Tina. But now everything is done. So everything is good. Lets just enjoy the show till it ends.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

@Mages This one is for you:

https://youtu.be/El52tF9DtYM

watch this and you will get an idea what might have happened between Tina & Mohit.

will watch the interview when i have the time...but seems like the guy totally fell for her

The way Tina described her perfect guy is just exact opposite of Mohit. Lol lol.

mohit is naughty n a prankster,but i never knew that he is a reader too..i saw his mini library in his home in his interview...he loves to read something new i learn abt him those who are good reader are  known to be mature but mohit is opposite he is naughty...its obvious tina likes a mature guy not a prankster like him...he is opposite of his mature bro...all his co-stars complains abt him being naughty on sets playing pranks on them,BALH crossed all limits teaming up with ram and some even complaint it to himanshoo🤣,those days i don't know why they wanted to complaint to himanshoo till i got to know he is his bro now i know why they went to him🤣...he is definitely not tina's types but than opposite attracts,they make an interesting couple

This interview is a proof that she is very practical lady.

I agree...she is practical n mature...mohit types might make her think which planet do they belong🤣

Also she mentioned she maintains a certain kind of personality on set when she is shooting so nobody can dare to approach her. So she definitelt is reserve on set.

well she maintain this rule that she will never fall for an actor nor give those actor guys a chance to fall for her thats why her reserve nature on sets...too bad someone did fall her in real n made a mess for himself something he never planned but just happened in the process

What she does in personal life with her friends is different all together. So not point about that. Even with Mohit during launch of Dayaan i saw she maintained certain reservation.That i noticed or i felt that.

she is a great actress but really can't hide her reserve personality...it does shows out

Which i totally respect. Also Mages if u follow Tina's instagram u will become fan of her beauty and fashion. lol.

well i respect that too....i am not in insta but yes she is a gorgeous girl...i have girl crush on her

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

@Mages @The_Trendsetter: Trendsetter, You are missing a very good point. Yes he appreciates Ashka's beauty, he has good relation with Aashka and all.He likes Aashka but that like is not the like he had for Tina. Aashka is an  co actor and colleague that he works and likes to work. The same way he likes to work or likes Shargun or appreciates Shargun's beauty.But no way Mohit is attracted to Aashka or any co actors before. 

Mohit has never been attracted n mesmerised with any of his co-actors nor he fall for them,all his co-actors have only one complaint on him,he is naughty n biggest prankster on sets...he never spare anyone on sets...fun-loving person always smiling,joking n goofing around🤣

this is the first time i am hearing controversy on him that too with tina and i was like WTH kya kardiya is ladke ne...furthermore he is still naughty n a prankster on sets with his other co-stars n behind the scenes team but he was definitely not with tina for sure though becos of her reserve nature n maybe strict aura i am sure she did notice the prankster he is...😆but nowadays i see someone is maintaining distance with someone and it could be seen through the scenes...good boy👍🏼....except with tina...he is still the same naughty guy...recently he was goofing around with behind team colleagues n helping them out with setting up n photo bombing with them...chalo keeping himself occupied🤣

he has worked with all gorgeous ladies but never got attracted or fall for them even priya in her IV she say he has never done such thing to her if he did she would slap him🤣n aashka says the same in her IV furthermore they have hot scenes together...by the way mohit-aashka shares a good rapport saw few stories on them...they are cute off-screen n hilarious...he has worked with everyone if its tina he has behaved in this manner...it means he fell for her or attracted n its more than her beauty that he fell for...all his co-stars only have one complaint he is naughty n a prankster but a sweet boy...god knows what possesed him when he is with tina

You know what i mean & Aashka is married. He would never be mesmerized by her For sure. But he likes all the ladies, in the sense of friendliness or colleague.

exactly...even those who are not married n are gorgeous whom he has worked with...he has never done that

Mohit does not appreciate Tina's beauty. Mohit liked Tina or should i say infatuated. Thats totally different.

its more than the beauty for sure...its more of attraction...infatuation...liking...or who knows love too...it all starts with that...yeh bas mohit hi jaane

I have watched Mohit's previous shows Kya hua tera wada, it was a love story chocolate role for him.But no he was never like that the way he is with Tina.

sargun n mona always had complaints of his pranks🤣mona wanted to complaint to himanshoo in joking manner...they shared a great bond...it was hilarious team n BALH also had a great team...ram-mohit were hilarious on sets...entertaining duo...i loved vihaan role than kartik though..i liked his pairing with sargun..it was sweet...kartik is always torn b/w two women while vihaan focus is only his love sargun's character

Yes you can say everything is scripted but i have noticed & i guess Mages also noticed, trust me i have been watching other actor's shows as well.

its not scripted....its not recently i am starting to watch shows...its been years i am watching shows  and i can see the difference b/w scripted n real...i have watch mohit shows and i could see the difference b/w how his eyes is with his other female leads n tina...there was something in his eyes for her...it could be seen n felt strongly...i would not be saying this if i did not feel it...mohit is no harshad or rajeev or even a KSG who plays with their eyes...this 3 are too good with their eyes even if they are acting u feel it as natural they have such powerful eyes...its scripted but they make u feel real..you really can't feel the difference b/w real n reel that good is their eyes just like SRK does...mohit is good in acting but you can see the difference in his eyes that its scripted or real becos he needs to work on his eye emoting...he is too good with his expressions and emotional scenes but eye emoting he needs to work it out which he will...he does have expressive eyes...thats why he is caught,he looks at tina in the most mesmerise n awestruck manner thats definitely not scripted....that look is definitely not scripted...it was something different n real..many times i have felt that its not akarsh looking at jhanvi...its mohit looking at tina...you can see the difference if you follow his shows,how he looks at his BALH female lead...sargun..tina n aashka or even priya...there is lots lots of difference...the way he looks at tina is totally different n i strongly feel its his eyes that made her feel uncomfortable first as she felt something in his eyes for her...than came the whole controversy part...it started with the eyes for sure than all that happened...it just happened

even as audience we know what is scripted and what is character role and whats the difference in eye language. one is acting through eyes,example Harshad Chopda is genius of eye acting. So we know. 

exactly...harshad is too good with his eyes so is rajeev khandelwal...one can really see the difference what is scripted...what is character role n what is real...mohit still has a long way to reach these guys in terms of his eyes acting...if i never felt strongly...i would have never voice out...he was mesmerise by tina n its real not scripted

mohit-tina reminds me of hiten-gauri in nature...gauri was this silent reserve girl always in her books n only open up to few people...while hiten was master of pranks..he was very naughty n prankster on sets never spare anyone...everyone say that he is a monster on sets planning pranks with everyone...he played with gauri too she got pissed off slowly his naughty nature attracted her🤣

i remember mohit-hiten were together,in the viraj track...the guru shishya jodi of pranks...wish we had off-screen seg with them,they will be house on fire..both are well known for their pranks on sets n both are naughty...i have to say bhole shakal mein mat jana shaitan hai yeh on sets hiten,shabbir,arjun,kv,mohit,ram has bhole shakal n kv n shabbir has this intense shakal but in real they are very naughty n biggest prankster on sets😆...those days were golden when we had off-screen seg....i still remember how panchi complaint that shabbir is naughty so did sriti...mona-sargun complaint mohit being naughty...sakshi n prachi complaint abt ram being naughty...kv-arjun pranks still can be seen in their own insta n twitter🤣....the guys even now still the same no change,but have tone down pranks playing but still naughty in nature

But Mohit is not a genius of acting yet or should i say in eye acting. Infact his eyes betrays him when he acts..you can clearly see what his exact emotion going on his mind and no i am not talking about acting.The way Mohit looks or behaves with Tina is not any eye acting...no way...he just gets carried away when he sees Tina and even Tina mentioned that in her complain.He just simply got attracted towards her and made her uncomfortable and i get that he over did some scenes which is why Tina complained.

thats what i am saying too...his eyes completely betrayed him...you can see through his eyes what he is feeling and what is in his mind...even his goofiness and naughtiness he cannot hide..like mona say once devil in disguise can be seen...thats where tina caught him too...his eyes she could feel something for her thats where all started...he is still not good in eye acting...its easy to catch him....he was mesmerised n carried away which he too admit ...well it just happened unfortunately...he did not plan it...it just happened...its like he himself don't know what is happening to him if tina is infront of him...she affects him...if he was mesmerised by her definitely she affected him

I am surprised that noone could see the difference b/w script n real...everyone felt it was scripted...it was never scripted becos mohit still has long way to learn eye acting method...he was really mesmerised by tina n it was natural n real not scripted or eye-acting

In Today's episode i can clearly see he was not touching her face fullu anymore like he used to do but by side of face like her hair. That is scripted but earlier he used to do differently. The way he looks or should i say used to look to Tina is different. That guy liked Tina and my gut feeling says he tried to give her hint in many ways, and he got rejected from Tina. 

yup i notice that too...they are in the same frame but a distance is maintain from each other that is visible...there is difference in their scenes before n now but with the distance the chemistry is still gorgeous as it was before...i don't know there is a kind of sadness in his eyes now if shooting with her maybe the track but this i could be wrong becos i myself feel the sadness becos of the track that it destroyed akarsh-jhanvi love story...the current track is gloomy anyone can feel sad n depressed but yes its good that he is back with his goofiness with teamates,i think some outdoor shooting looking dapper in formals...recent story he posted

well now his scenes with tina is surely different,its not like the way he used to do...there is maintain distance b/w them...he touches her but not fully...he is still awestruck by her but mostly turns away from her especially avoid looking into her eyes...i guess thats where it all started...the eyes...eyes is the mirror of heart n soul n all feelings starts from the eyes be it positive or negative...but honestly this distance n silence b/w them makes them even more gorgeous...but when i think abt it if this gorgeous couple really happened in real life...i am the most happiest...they simply look gorgeous together and the perfect opposite attract match made in heaven but too bad this unfortunate incident happened...it destroyed even the sweet banter b/w them...yup i agree with you becos i had the similar feeling as u that he really liked her but never got reciprocated by her or i will say rejected....it hurts but thats what it is

I respect their professionalism,so much happened b/w them its really uncomfortable to shoot with each other if it was me i will feel uncomfortable but yet they shoot together n complete the scenes instead of using bds...applause for that i love it that way...these are emotional scenes they are shooting for but its a challenge for them to shoot intimate n consummation sequence,it will definitely makes them feel uncomfortable...well bds can be used but it might take away the chemistry n essence n it seems like intimate scenes if they do together,they might do it as professionals but distance can be seen

Men are stupid like that. Trust me. I am the first one to notice that Avinash had something cooking with Shalmalee when no one would imagined in the beginning of IPKND.

oh wow...i never knew abt this couple till i got to know they got married...i was like when did this happened

Mohit being Himanshu's brother and Himanshu and Tina having good relation earlier makes it even easy for Mohit to think that there can be something between him & Tina in future. Thats why he must be courageous before or never take things into consideration that he should be taking.

they know each other but cordial types...she is more closer to his bro...i agree with you though...he is a jerk to think in that way but maybe he is immature in such matter...there could be something b/w them if he took the right approach...it went all wrong with wrong approach...now all she will think is he is a creep n jerk or even a pervert...feel bad for this incident it was unfortunate...well due to his bro they might meet again in functions but seems like he will be in another corner and she will be in another corner totally avoiding each other....hope himanshoo-amrutha sort it out for them since they know both of them personally...EK can't do much she can sort outer matter but inner matter only himanshoo can do so that things sorts out b/w them if they are casted again they can work w/o being uncomfortable furthermore tina respect n loves his bro as hers...he can sort it out

Also Trendsetter i am not saying Mohit is not committed.He might be and may be he will marry later to same girl or different girl who knows.But right now he is living in. thats a totally different situation. A living is not full committment always. That just proves that Mohit is open minded which is very normal for a young guy like his age.

one day he will marry if he is destined it can be his model gf or anyone...but he is not engaged to be committed...he is just living in and that is not committed...committed is more on engaged n status being married...he just has a open mind thats it and not conservative...when he needs to marry he will...hope no more attraction on co-stars...i guess tina is his first n last...he learn a lesson😆

Many actors do live in but they dont marry. Yes their gfs go to family functions and all that. Avinash Rubina used to live in for 5 years. what happened.they used to attend all family functions, family events, pic with parents and all that. At the end, living in is not 100% committment unless u marry.Avinash dumped Rubina.

i was really sad...they were my fav off-screen couple n on-screen but seems never destined...well they are more happy now

Additi Rizwan used to live in for 4-5 years i guess. Then they broke up & Additi married someone else recently.

yup she got married to someone else n hwr ex is with someone else i think..i wanted her to marry harshad actually

Karan Kritika used to live in. Oh my god. If u saw their pics when they were holydaying and all that, u would have melt. So love, so fun, so lovet dovey intimate pics, so open to the whole world to see that they r together & committed.Then they obviously broke up.

my another fav off/on screen couple...i really got sad and my friend was in tears she is die hard fan of this couple...well they are still in good terms...that matters

I can go on on about soo called committed actors with their gfs or bfs and family functions or meeting with family.

that happens in BW too...even in common people life...you bring someone home even lived with him or her but marriage was not in their destiny

I will tell you one secret, A guy is never fully committed unless he marries. And if a guy really wants to marry they wont live in. Why? Because then they wont take the main fun of marriage ( ***) before marriage regularly. They would respect committment for girl

even some jerks being married too have roving eyes...i have one in my family...my aunt hubby...thats why i say we need guys like abhay from PKYEK...Akarsh n Angad from kavach who loves their wives like crazy but we know such guys are fantasy...in real life there is none or the world has but only 0.01%

When u live in thats basically everything except the committment. And the girls who agree for it r either very open minded or used to live in or non committed like the guy also.

I agree

And a guy never marries unless he fully trust his gf.specially financially. Mohit might think his gf is with him because he is successful and earning money. A man always thinks what will happen when i stop earning. will the girl stay???I dont think his model gf is earning like him. she might be living on his money which is okay fot them now.

marriage is more than that...

But even in practical sense Mohit may got moved towards Tina because Tina is established in Mumbai on her own and earns more money. So if Tina was his gf, he would not have trust issue financially that he might be having now. Just my opinion.

financial is never in his case...he is successful n he has a well do family...its more than financial n beauty with tina...something genuine but wrong approach mess up everything for him...his eyes says it all

Mages thumbnail

@The_Trendsetter

You are forgetting some thing. If things like this become public then yes the guy can hate the girl and get over her easily.Heck even husband wife relation torn if their fight becomes public. And this thing came into news and hampered Mohit's reputation. if i was in his shoes i would never look at Tina. Forget love or like. But then Tina also doesnt like him so its all good.

is he over her i still doubt becos i still could see him awestruck but maintaining very good distance n don't want create any mess for himself he stop all the touching part but his eyes can't lie again....he is still awestruck but damn far away n he is never looking into her eyes but when the script demands he has to see...it could be seen as eyes can't lie but man they have a gap...it might look they are in the same frame n there is proximity...look closer you will see all the distance b/w them...he will be only over her when the show ends...which is pretty much ending...physical presence is far away than eyes awestruck n bitter feelings is gone too...life is back to normal for him n her

yup the controversy is really ugly...just hope it rest down..its really serious

I don't think there is anything b/w them to even have a strong hate...its just that to avoid this mess again they are not talking to each other...which is good for them...i don't think tina hates him...he is more like non-existent to her n maybe there is a dislike towards him...hate is a strong word actually

both are in maintained distance very far far away from each other...both are doing their own things on sets...the guy is still playing pranks on sets with behind the scene team n playing photo bombing with them n goofing around with them and it seems like if they have scene together w/o 3rd party he occupies himself with something...🤣...so all is good....they are not talking to each other...so all is good...door hi raho achcha hai....infact it makes them even more gorgeous n sexier

Secondly u r mixing Aman Aashka Tina Mohit all together. Aman Tina shares good rapport and Aman may like Tina but not in a way like Mohit used to like Tina. So thats why no discomfortness in behavior. Aashka Mohit also shares good rapport because he likes her but never fell for her. So thats why everything is good for them.

well i don't follow tina maybe her die-hard fans knows abt her nor i follow mohit whatever i have seen of him is all his previous shows when they used to have fun hilarious segments...all i know abt him he is naughty...prankster n fun-loving confirm by his co-stars and you are exactly right abt the comparisons of liking...its totally different in this case n tina's friends...she feel discomfort with mohit becos she felt something from his side and his eyes which is not normal...its something else thats why comparisons cannot be made...liking for a friend n liking as a feeling is totally different n discomfort comes with it is also different

Tina Mohit used to share good rapport as colleagues but i can never ever agree that they were friends ever. we can have good relation with colleagues but friends is something different all together. Friends meet outside work hour colleagues dont. But i do agree that she probably is friend with his brother Himanshoo.

I completey agree...no doubts on that

Now u r  saying Tina might have met Mohit's gf before and  all that in family function. Highly possible. But u r forgetting that specially when a man gets attracted he forgets everything. I cannot blame Mohit but i do respect Tina's dignity and self respect that she maintained her distance. 

i completely agree on this...men are men when they get attracted they forget everything even their marital status that they are engaged...married or committed...you feel like slapping them but thats what they are...whatever happened was wrong or i will say unfortunate but i still can't blame mohit becos he did not plan all this...it just happened to him...when the show happened i guess he never even expect himself getting attracted or fall for tina...it just happened to him...isn't it obvious that he never got attracted with any co-stars...he never had controversy..suddenly he got into this mess...its obvious...weak moment of his life that turn a nightmare for him so i cannot blame him...it happened something which he too never expect

as for tina...i respect her dignity n self-respecting quality..she is an inspiration

you also said Himanshoo dated 11 years before marrying. 11 years is long time. Also if u investigate u can see he probably did not live in with his curret wife. 

they are one sweet couple...

Also 11 years is a time that Himanshoo took to build his trust. Also his wife and Mohit's gf r not same people.

exactly....that model gf can dump mohit too

AAj kaal 4-5 years live in ki baad relation toot jata hai. though i dont wish that to happen to anyone.

I agree

Mohit and Himanshoo r brothers but they may not have same thinking or character. people differ. 

they both are poles apart...himanshoo is calm n mature n mohit is naughty n a prankster...tina can gel with himanshoo but definitely not with mohit...he is not her types but they can be interesting together...she teaches him to be mature and he teach her how to play pranks n how to be not reserve n be open with everyone and not with the one you are comfortable with...in short let loose of yourself...opposite attracts

Next thing in this generation,  look at Katrina Alia Ranbir thing. Alia Katrina are and were friends. But now one friend is the reason for breakup between them.

that guy is not loyal himself...he is mess in relationships..seriously even if anyone marry him...they will be in fear..god bless alia

its like you are with someone else unexpected you got attracted n fall for someone else...it happen around n you can't blame anyone except your heart

Having said that Mohit and Tina most probably never will work together ever again. Which is good for them. Bad for us.

gorgeous couple are never repeated even if this incident never happened,its not possible to bring them back together as ITV very rarely repeat couples but thanks to EK for giving us mohit-tina seriously they can work with anyone but they look  the best with each other...evergreen jodi....its been ages i come across such a gorgeous couple...to be honest deep down when i saw them it was wow...what a chemistry just in one eye-lock...thats really chemistry...its very rare that i like a on-screen couple to become off-screen but this is one couple you want to have such vibes such natural chemistry in just one sight..they just complement each other beautifully...their eyes speaks volume n of course mohit ka kuch zyada hi bolta hai...😆

I am happy that Tina maintained her dignity. I can understand Mohit's situation and understand that he might fell for Tina. But now everything is done. So everything is good. Lets just enjoy the show till it ends.

I agree..she maintain her dignity n self-respect and highly respect her for that n also Mr MM situation that he simply got attracted or fell for her and this weak moment was unexpected by himself too...i hope he learn a lesson n some tactics how to hide emotion within yourself if there is no reciprocation...i don't know what to say for him...i am disappointed yet can't blame him...everything is good now enjoy akarsh-jhanvi till the end..show ka to phata nahin..they kill it with weird twist n turn...what keeps me intact is mohit-tina as akarsh-jhanvi

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@bingyy @Mages

Everyting else is understandable. May be Mohit unwillingly made her uncomfortable out of infatuation. Tinaa defenitely is beautiful and most of all she grounded and very family oriented. I mean a kind of girl who is in glamour world but still is rooted to her family belief that a living together without marriage is not her cup of tea. She has a strong belief in marraige. Who would't fall for her? She is a total shadi material in today's terms.😆

Mohit is handsome too apart rom being well settled, may be thats why he thought he had a chance but Tinaa never pay heed to looks of a guy. For her what matters is a guy should be loyal firstly, should respect her and love her. This idea of her not marrying actor is I think just she is saying now but if she finds someone mature, loyal and someone who loves her and she connects with him, she would marry him even of he is an actor.. 

As for reserve, just because she maintains a distance from Mohit doesn't means she is reserve. She just do't post her pranks. But since being her fan since uttaran have followed her and know she is far from introvert or reserve. And Yesterday only she posted a video. Aashka had brought chocolate waffels for Tinaa (Tinaa loves sweets/ chocolates). They ate it. And after eating Ekta (who plays Jhanvi's elder bhabhi) strated liking the left chocolate on wrapper. Tinaa secret;y recorded it and when Ekta realizes she was being recorded licking the paper, they both burst out laughing. Ekta reposted the video captiong "So this girl actually recorded me licking the wrapper "

She did pranks on Aman too. And Aman even calls her most shaitan bachha of the sets because that is such a goofball she is.

A crew member posted holi celebrations on Daayan sets video in stories, he posted Tinaa and Hiten video where hiten and tinaa were running after people to put colours on them and hiten would hold people's hands and Tinaa would apply color on the, It was such a funny and cute video. There is a pic too of Hiten and Tinaa pranking someone on holi. They were laughing in the pic and there was no reserve issue. They looked funny playing pranks on others as a team.

Aman Aafreen Aashka posted a pic how tinaa brought coffee for them. And Tinaa had put the sweetest caption on their strabucks coffee cups.

For Aashka she wrote: "You are a queen Aashu, you inspire me alot. I love you my gudiya" 

For Aman: "You are my monkey Aman and will always remain my monkey. I Love you"

For Aaafreen "lots of lots of love and more masti to come Aafu. Love you"

Then she pranked rishika (Jananta who was killed by daayan)when she was sleeping. And everyone started laughing as soon as rishika woke up because of Tinaa's prank.

Leave her costars, she is such a goofball with spot boys and makeup boys too. 

Aman had posted a video of her where she was painting sets and helping a spot boy in painting the sets for shoot. Aman made video of it and Tinaa saw him making video. She dipped the brush in paint bucket again and started trying to put paint on Aman. Aman captioned it "shaitani koot koot ke bhari hai is ladki mein 🤣"

Aashka posted a video of her goofing around on the sets, dancing on random songs.

Yesterday itself, a makeup artist was doing taiji's makeup and Tinaa made video teasing him "Wah style dekho sultan ka, kya pose bana kar makeup kar raha hai. hai na taiji. " smiley37

Then once she posted a meme of her shocked face with comment "My face when someone takes my starbucks frappechinno without my permission, that is for you Aman"

Aman replied "Ms. starbucks platinum card holder, will bring u frappechinno next time when I have it without your permission and u are there around me.smiley37smiley37

Then Tinaa posted a video of Brijesh chachaji dancing offscreen. It was hilarious, smiley37smiley37

A crew member/ spot boy also posted a pic with her where he was giving her flower and she was being all goofy.

There are many such offscreen videos and pics posted by crew of sets.

These are just very few instances. And regarding Uttaran or Karm phal daatas hani the amount of fun she had with all her co actors cant even be explained. Be it Rohit Nandish and Gaurav before leap. Or Mrunal , Varun Toorkey, Gaurav Bajaj and Ajay after leap. Their offscreen interviews were hilarious. 

Everyone used to say she is such a ball of sunshine and goofball. She would play pranks on others and lighten up the sets environment. All her costars said the same thing. She is like the bachcha of the sets. playing pranks around and making everyone laugh.

Then crew member of Daayan had  posted Tinaa's funny videos many times. One I remember was Tinaa was sitting with everyone and shoot was going  on of others and she was free. She put on her headphones and started listening to music and started singing loudly without realizing that others were shooting.   smiley37

People can just have her food even without asking her, she plays pranks on sets, dances around sets on most random situation absolutely randomly even in between breaks. She is far from being intovert/reserve. She is a total prankster.smiley37 

But she was definitely reserve around Mohit I would say because she wasn't comfortable that is it which happens with anyone. Her personality is much more than what she is around Mohit.

In short they both are happy away from each other. In their own world. And its best for them. 

I would say  that both are right on their own way, but they definitely maintain a distance which is good for both of them. Tinaa had already distanced herself from Mohit and now Mohit also maintains a respectable distance. Good for both of them. Practically they may be most gorgeous looking couple in today's time but they would never want to work together again. And had this issue to be sorted, they would have sorted it till now. They are not just comfortable so even if slight chances that they may be offered another show together again, they won't work together still. Tinaa was uncomfortable around him a lot which showed in her body language, and now I don't think Mohit has even a slight feelings for Tinaa, even if it is, it must be anger and disliking and same for Tinaa. Good will be that they don't work again on such terms. Its good that they are working like professionals. I think they would even do intimate consummation scene if they are asked to, they have been thorough proffesionals but that I wish doesnt happen because of the fact that the discomfort may unintentionally come in such scenes irrespective of how good of actors they are. It would be too much for both of them. They hardly have even hug scenes as a couple, in sunday precap I saw them hugging as akarshvi after like dont know how many episodes, so suddenly inimate scene would be bit too much for them, Though they would not think twice if they are asked to do it as they both are proffesionals.

Akarshvi will, irrespective of their offscreen equation will remain one gorgeous jodi on ITV in my opinion even after the show ends.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

@bingyy @Mages

Everyting else is understandable. May be Mohit unwillingly made her uncomfortable out of infatuation. Tinaa defenitely is beautiful and most of all she grounded and very family oriented. I mean a kind of girl who is in glamour world but still is rooted to her family belief that a living together without marriage is not her cup of tea. She has a strong belief in marraige. Who would't fall for her? She is a total shadi material in today's terms.😆

mohit is a jerk to be honest...he fell for her in real but took all the wrong approach🤣...if only he took the right approach at least something might happen b/w them...idiot kahiin ka

Mohit is handsome too apart rom being well settled, may be thats why he thought he had a chance but Tinaa never pay heed to looks of a guy. For her what matters is a guy should be loyal firstly, should respect her and love her. This idea of her not marrying actor is I think just she is saying now but if she finds someone mature, loyal and someone who loves her and she connects with him, she would marry him even of he is an actor.. 

marriage is destiny if she has to marry she will n it can be from any profession she cannot plan...who knows if this jerk is in her destiny...it might happen after some years...these cannot be plan its destiny only...who knew this jerk fell for her...even he never expected it to happen to him...he did n made a mess for himself...i hope he learn a lesson

i still cannot blame him..he fell for her its right in his pov...she did not n its discomfort for her she is right in her pov...matters of feelings are really complicated...there is no right n wrong to it...thats why its really difficult to judge the situation...he fell for her and she is not interested reasons she knows well...we don't know what was running in their hearts n minds

seriously i applause for their professionalism...how they still stand infront of each other is beyond my means ..if it was me i will be uncomfortable...salute them...work is work personal issues cannot interrupt work...

As for reserve, just because she maintains a distance from Mohit doesn't means she is reserve. She just do't post her pranks. But since being her fan since uttaran have followed her and know she is far from introvert or reserve. And Yesterday only she posted a video. Aashka had brought chocolate waffels for Tinaa (Tinaa loves sweets/ chocolates). They ate it. And after eating Ekta (who plays Jhanvi's elder bhabhi) strated liking the left chocolate on wrapper. Tinaa secret;y recorded it and when Ekta realizes she was being recorded licking the paper, they both burst out laughing. Ekta reposted the video captiong "So this girl actually recorded me licking the wrapper "

she is masti khor but only to the people whom she gels well not with everyone...she is balance with being reserve to the people she is discomfort and new with n complete masti khor with the people she is comfort with...mohit is opposite of her,he is not reserved..he is open to all,sargun was also reserve but the guy made her open up with him by goofing around...he doesn't reserved himself with people he is comfort n discomfort with he gel with all n that dimpled smile is enough to charm both men n women to join his gang...they both are opposite of each other in nature...tina's naughtiness reserve to the people she is comfortable with and mohit is born naughty in nature...huge difference

She did pranks on Aman too. And Aman even calls her most shaitan bachha of the sets because that is such a goofball she is.

its becos he is her friend...she is comfortable with him n when it comes to Daayan the girls definitely gel way better....aashka is love...even mohit shares a great rapport with her...she is a darling

A crew member posted holi celebrations on Daayan sets video in stories, he posted Tinaa and Hiten video where hiten and tinaa were running after people to put colours on them and hiten would hold people's hands and Tinaa would apply color on the, It was such a funny and cute video. There is a pic too of Hiten and Tinaa pranking someone on holi. They were laughing in the pic and there was no reserve issue. They looked funny playing pranks on others as a team.

hahahah hiten back with his pranks...he is a sweetheart and he knows how to make ladies comfortable...gauri once say that only she took time...but all others gels with him in 1 day

Aman Aafreen Aashka posted a pic how tinaa brought coffee for them. And Tinaa had put the sweetest caption on their strabucks coffee cups.

thats sweet...she is a sweetheart

For Aashka she wrote: "You are a queen Aashu, you inspire me alot. I love you my gudiya" 

For Aman: "You are my monkey Aman and will always remain my monkey. I Love you"

For Aaafreen "lots of lots of love and more masti to come Aafu. Love you"

cute n sweet caption

Then she pranked rishika (Jananta who was killed by daayan)when she was sleeping. And everyone started laughing as soon as rishika woke up because of Tinaa's prank.

Leave her costars, she is such a goofball with spot boys and makeup boys too. 

she is a sweetheart no doubt but she is balanace with reserved nature n being a masti khor...

Aman had posted a video of her where she was painting sets and helping a spot boy in painting the sets for shoot. Aman made video of it and Tinaa saw him making video. She dipped the brush in paint bucket again and started trying to put paint on Aman. Aman captioned it "shaitani koot koot ke bhari hai is ladki mein 🤣"

hahahaha cute...

Aashka posted a video of her goofing around on the sets, dancing on random songs.

chalo everyone is goofing around...mohit too posted somethimg seems like outdoor shoots...he was goofing with behind the scenes team...atmosphere is good

Yesterday itself, a makeup artist was doing taiji's makeup and Tinaa made video teasing him "Wah style dekho sultan ka, kya pose bana kar makeup kar raha hai. hai na taiji. " smiley37

Then once she posted a meme of her shocked face with comment "My face when someone takes my starbucks frappechinno without my permission, that is for you Aman"

Aman replied "Ms. starbucks platinum card holder, will bring u frappechinno next time when I have it without your permission and u are there around me.smiley37smiley37

Then Tinaa posted a video of Brijesh chachaji dancing offscreen. It was hilarious, smiley37smiley37

A crew member/ spot boy also posted a pic with her where he was giving her flower and she was being all goofy.

There are many such offscreen videos and pics posted by crew of sets.

one big family though

These are just very few instances. And regarding Uttaran or Karm phal daatas hani the amount of fun she had with all her co actors cant even be explained. Be it Rohit Nandish and Gaurav before leap. Or Mrunal , Varun Toorkey, Gaurav Bajaj and Ajay after leap. Their offscreen interviews were hilarious. 

she has closer bond with uttaran team it run for donkey over years...i end up hating all the characters except for vansh

Everyone used to say she is such a ball of sunshine and goofball. She would play pranks on others and lighten up the sets environment. All her costars said the same thing. She is like the bachcha of the sets. playing pranks around and making everyone laugh.

she is a sweetheart

Then crew member of Daayan had  posted Tinaa's funny videos many times. One I remember was Tinaa was sitting with everyone and shoot was going  on of others and she was free. She put on her headphones and started listening to music and started singing loudly without realizing that others were shooting.   smiley37

People can just have her food even without asking her, she plays pranks on sets, dances around sets on most random situation absolutely randomly even in between breaks. She is far from being intovert/reserve. She is a total prankster.smiley37 

But she was definitely reserve around Mohit I would say because she wasn't comfortable that is it which happens with anyone. Her personality is much more than what she is around Mohit.

thats becos mohit has something for her n she sense it and she is not comfortable with it...its not like with others whom just has bonding n friendship with her with mohit its something more that is making her uncomfortable...this jerk has something for her..he is awestruck n mesmerise and she could feel n sense it..its making her uncomfortable

In short they both are happy away from each other. In their own world. And its best for them. 

thats true and honestly the distance is making them even more gorgeous on-screen...the distance is visible if look closely but chemistry is the same as before its just the scenes is let down becos EK morons has no love life...they can't think out of the box and brought in those satrupa track for no reason n now this pregnancy track...they deserve a slap

I would say  that both are right on their own way, but they definitely maintain a distance which is good for both of them. Tinaa had already distanced herself from Mohit and now Mohit also maintains a respectable distance. Good for both of them. 

its unfortunate such incident happen but than its all for the good...better maintain distance there will be no discomfort n attraction

Practically they may be most gorgeous looking couple in today's time but they would never want to work together again. And had this issue to be sorted, they would have sorted it till now. They are not just comfortable so even if slight chances that they may be offered another show together again, they won't work together still. 

they are a gorgeous couple...they are in the league with hiten-gauri n rajeev-aamna...once after ages such a couple is made...mohit-tina is evergreen...i am never bored watching their scenes...the chemistry is so real n natural...they might work with anyone in future but they look the best with each other...if it was a colors....zee...star show they would have given tough competition there for those couples...sheer magic they are that you can tolerate stupid tracks just for the glimpse of them in the same frame even its for 10 secs

regards to their issues,well we don't know...it might be sorted out n the distance or it might not..its still clueless but its good both are in distance..

regards to working together...even now when they are given 1000% to their work...i am sure they can do it in future in the same manner...never mix professional with personal

Tinaa was uncomfortable around him a lot which showed in her body language, and now I don't think Mohit has even a slight feelings for Tinaa, even if it is, it must be anger and disliking and same for Tinaa. 

well we don't know what is in their heart we are just guessing through body languages...maybe they are just silent for the betterment of each other and respect of each other...there is neither anger...hatred or dislikeness...they are just silent 

well even now i could see the awestruck feeling in his eyes that guy eyes can't lie it just betrays him but than he has maintain very good distance when scenes are with her and just avoid looking at her if the script demands he does it n avoid further eye contact...its visible in their scenes..he doesn't touch her fully if you compare his scenes before n now...you can see the difference...even with so much distance n gap...gosh the chemistry is extremely gorgeous made them even more sexier...if they still got issues than EK would have nightmare at least they are mature unlike KZK 1 leads..

Good will be that they don't work again on such terms. Its good that they are working like professionals. I think they would even do intimate consummation scene if they are asked to, they have been thorough proffesionals but that I wish doesnt happen because of the fact that the discomfort may unintentionally come in such scenes irrespective of how good of actors they are. It would be too much for both of them. They hardly have even hug scenes as a couple, in sunday precap I saw them hugging as akarshvi after like dont know how many episodes, so suddenly inimate scene would be bit too much for them, Though they would not think twice if they are asked to do it as they both are proffesionals.

well as actors its their job...they have maintain a good working relationship...hope it maintains b/w them for intimate n consummation sequence but yes it will be definitely uncomfortable so much has happened b/w them but knowing they are professionals they will give their 1000% to their work

precap was super gorgeous...my eyes were yearning to see them in one frame....

Akarshvi will, irrespective of their offscreen equation will remain one gorgeous jodi on ITV in my opinion even after the show ends.

they are a evergreen jodi...super gorgeous...

bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

@Mages: my answer in Red

@Mages @The_Trendsetter: Trendsetter, You are missing a very good point. Yes he appreciates Ashka's beauty, he has good relation with Aashka and all.He likes Aashka but that like is not the like he had for Tina. Aashka is an  co actor and colleague that he works and likes to work. The same way he likes to work or likes Shargun or appreciates Shargun's beauty.But no way Mohit is attracted to Aashka or any co actors before. 

Mohit has never been attracted n mesmerised with any of his co-actors nor he fall for them,all his co-actors have only one complaint on him,he is naughty n biggest prankster on sets...he never spare anyone on sets...fun-loving person always smiling,joking n goofing aroundsmiley37

this is the first time i am hearing controversy on him that too with tina and i was like WTH kya kardiya is ladke ne...furthermore he is still naughty n a prankster on sets with his other co-stars n behind the scenes team but he was definitely not with tina for sure though becos of her reserve nature n maybe strict aura i am sure she did notice the prankster he is...smiley36but nowadays i see someone is maintaining distance with someone and it could be seen through the scenes...good boysmiley20....except with tina...he is still the same naughty guy...recently he was goofing around with behind team colleagues n helping them out with setting up n photo bombing with them...chalo keeping himself occupiedsmiley37

he has worked with all gorgeous ladies but never got attracted or fall for them even priya in her IV she say he has never done such thing to her if he did she would slap himsmiley37n aashka says the same in her IV furthermore they have hot scenes together...by the way mohit-aashka shares a good rapport saw few stories on them...they are cute off-screen n hilarious...he has worked with everyone if its tina he has behaved in this manner...it means he fell for her or attracted n its more than her beauty that he fell for...all his co-stars only have one complaint he is naughty n a prankster but a sweet boy...god knows what possesed him when he is with tina

He never got attracted to any of his co star before and i certainly agree that he is attracted or fell in love with Tina. Oh yeah, he is! He is fun loving young guy!

You know what i mean & Aashka is married. He would never be mesmerized by her For sure. But he likes all the ladies, in the sense of friendliness or colleague.

exactly...even those who are not married n are gorgeous whom he has worked with...he has never done that

Mohit does not appreciate Tina's beauty. Mohit liked Tina or should i say infatuated. Thats totally different.

its more than the beauty for sure...its more of attraction...infatuation...liking...or who knows love too...it all starts with that...yeh bas mohit hi jaane

Agree completely 

I have watched Mohit's previous shows Kya hua tera wada, it was a love story chocolate role for him.But no he was never like that the way he is with Tina.

sargun n mona always had complaints of his prankssmiley37mona wanted to complaint to himanshoo in joking manner...they shared a great bond...it was hilarious team n BALH also had a great team...ram-mohit were hilarious on sets...entertaining duo...i loved vihaan role than kartik though..i liked his pairing with sargun..it was sweet...kartik is always torn b/w two women while vihaan focus is only his love sargun's character

Yes you can say everything is scripted but i have noticed & i guess Mages also noticed, trust me i have been watching other actor's shows as well.

its not scripted....its not recently i am starting to watch shows...its been years i am watching shows  and i can see the difference b/w scripted n real...i have watch mohit shows and i could see the difference b/w how his eyes is with his other female leads n tina...there was something in his eyes for her...it could be seen n felt strongly...i would not be saying this if i did not feel it...mohit is no harshad or rajeev or even a KSG who plays with their eyes...this 3 are too good with their eyes even if they are acting u feel it as natural they have such powerful eyes...its scripted but they make u feel real..you really can't feel the difference b/w real n reel that good is their eyes just like SRK does...mohit is good in acting but you can see the difference in his eyes that its scripted or real becos he needs to work on his eye emoting...he is too good with his expressions and emotional scenes but eye emoting he needs to work it out which he will...he does have expressive eyes...thats why he is caught,he looks at tina in the most mesmerise n awestruck manner thats definitely not scripted....that look is definitely not scripted...it was something different n real..many times i have felt that its not akarsh looking at jhanvi...its mohit looking at tina...you can see the difference if you follow his shows,how he looks at his BALH female lead...sargun..tina n aashka or even priya...there is lots lots of difference...the way he looks at tina is totally different n i strongly feel its his eyes that made her feel uncomfortable first as she felt something in his eyes for her...than came the whole controversy part...it started with the eyes for sure than all that happened...it just happened

---Exactly

even as audience we know what is scripted and what is character role and whats the difference in eye language. one is acting through eyes,example Harshad Chopda is genius of eye acting. So we know. 

exactly...harshad is too good with his eyes so is rajeev khandelwal...one can really see the difference what is scripted...what is character role n what is real...mohit still has a long way to reach these guys in terms of his eyes acting...if i never felt strongly...i would have never voice out...he was mesmerise by tina n its real not scripted

mohit-tina reminds me of hiten-gauri in nature...gauri was this silent reserve girl always in her books n only open up to few people...while hiten was master of pranks..he was very naughty n prankster on sets never spare anyone...everyone say that he is a monster on sets planning pranks with everyone...he played with gauri too she got pissed off slowly his naughty nature attracted hersmiley37

i remember mohit-hiten were together,in the viraj track...the guru shishya jodi of pranks...wish we had off-screen seg with them,they will be house on fire..both are well known for their pranks on sets n both are naughty...i have to say bhole shakal mein mat jana shaitan hai yeh on sets hiten,shabbir,arjun,kv,mohit,ram has bhole shakal n kv n shabbir has this intense shakal but in real they are very naughty n biggest prankster on setssmiley36...those days were golden when we had off-screen seg....i still remember how panchi complaint that shabbir is naughty so did sriti...mona-sargun complaint mohit being naughty...sakshi n prachi complaint abt ram being naughty...kv-arjun pranks still can be seen in their own insta n twittersmiley37....the guys even now still the same no change,but have tone down pranks playing but still naughty in nature

But Mohit is not a genius of acting yet or should i say in eye acting. Infact his eyes betrays him when he acts..you can clearly see what his exact emotion going on his mind and no i am not talking about acting.The way Mohit looks or behaves with Tina is not any eye acting...no way...he just gets carried away when he sees Tina and even Tina mentioned that in her complain.He just simply got attracted towards her and made her uncomfortable and i get that he over did some scenes which is why Tina complained.

thats what i am saying too...his eyes completely betrayed him...you can see through his eyes what he is feeling and what is in his mind...even his goofiness and naughtiness he cannot hide..like mona say once devil in disguise can be seen...thats where tina caught him too...his eyes she could feel something for her thats where all started...he is still not good in eye acting...its easy to catch him....he was mesmerised n carried away which he too admit ...well it just happened unfortunately...he did not plan it...it just happened...its like he himself don't know what is happening to him if tina is infront of him...she affects him...if he was mesmerised by her definitely she affected him

I am surprised that noone could see the difference b/w script n real...everyone felt it was scripted...it was never scripted becos mohit still has long way to learn eye acting method...he was really mesmerised by tina n it was natural n real not scripted or eye-acting

--I agree with u completely, he is not master of acting yet, his eye betrays, when he has fun in the scene, u can feel it, u can see through, when he gets irritated u can see through and when he gets attracted u can see through...atleast i can see through as audience...i think people in the set noticed, thats why and somehow influenced to be in news. remember spotboy, camera man, director, all have eys who can see whats going on!

In Today's episode i can clearly see he was not touching her face fullu anymore like he used to do but by side of face like her hair. That is scripted but earlier he used to do differently. The way he looks or should i say used to look to Tina is different. That guy liked Tina and my gut feeling says he tried to give her hint in many ways, and he got rejected from Tina. 

yup i notice that too...they are in the same frame but a distance is maintain from each other that is visible...there is difference in their scenes before n now but with the distance the chemistry is still gorgeous as it was before...i don't know there is a kind of sadness in his eyes now if shooting with her maybe the track but this i could be wrong becos i myself feel the sadness becos of the track that it destroyed akarsh-jhanvi love story...the current track is gloomy anyone can feel sad n depressed but yes its good that he is back with his goofiness with teamates,i think some outdoor shooting looking dapper in formals...recent story he posted

--oh yeah ! i can see there is certain distance between them in the scene, no physical proximity at all. for last two episodes in Akarsh's dream scene with Jhanvi there is noticeable physical distance between the, Mohit is being distanced and the way he touching Tina is different too. Its distanced.

well now his scenes with tina is surely different,its not like the way he used to do...there is maintain distance b/w them...he touches her but not fully...he is still awestruck by her but mostly turns away from her especially avoid looking into her eyes...i guess thats where it all started...the eyes...eyes is the mirror of heart n soul n all feelings starts from the eyes be it positive or negative...but honestly this distance n silence b/w them makes them even more gorgeous...but when i think abt it if this gorgeous couple really happened in real life...i am the most happiest...they simply look gorgeous together and the perfect opposite attract match made in heaven but too bad this unfortunate incident happened...it destroyed even the sweet banter b/w them...yup i agree with you becos i had the similar feeling as u that he really liked her but never got reciprocated by her or i will say rejected....it hurts but thats what it is

I respect their professionalism,so much happened b/w them its really uncomfortable to shoot with each other if it was me i will feel uncomfortable but yet they shoot together n complete the scenes instead of using bds...applause for that i love it that way...these are emotional scenes they are shooting for but its a challenge for them to shoot intimate n consummation sequence,it will definitely makes them feel uncomfortable...well bds can be used but it might take away the chemistry n essence n it seems like intimate scenes if they do together,they might do it as professionals but distance can be seen

oh wow...i never knew abt this couple till i got to know they got married...i was like when did this happened

Mohit being Himanshu's brother and Himanshu and Tina having good relation earlier makes it even easy for Mohit to think that there can be something between him & Tina in future. Thats why he must be courageous before or never take things into consideration that he should be taking.

they know each other but cordial types...she is more closer to his bro...i agree with you though...he is a jerk to think in that way but maybe he is immature in such matter...there could be something b/w them if he took the right approach...it went all wrong with wrong approach...now all she will think is he is a creep n jerk or even a pervert...feel bad for this incident it was unfortunate...well due to his bro they might meet again in functions but seems like he will be in another corner and she will be in another corner totally avoiding each other....hope himanshoo-amrutha sort it out for them since they know both of them personally...EK can't do much she can sort outer matter but inner matter only himanshoo can do so that things sorts out b/w them if they are casted again they can work w/o being uncomfortable furthermore tina respect n loves his bro as hers...he can sort it out

---Yes true, they were cordial before, she mentioned Himanshoo as her brother in interview. Also Mohit is different than Himanshoo, Himanshoo is matured guy, Mohit is young open minded fun loving guy which is not in Tina's type. 

Also Trendsetter i am not saying Mohit is not committed.He might be and may be he will marry later to same girl or different girl who knows.But right now he is living in. thats a totally different situation. A living is not full committment always. That just proves that Mohit is open minded which is very normal for a young guy like his age.

one day he will marry if he is destined it can be his model gf or anyone...but he is not engaged to be committed...he is just living in and that is not committed...committed is more on engaged n status being married...he just has a open mind thats it and not conservative...when he needs to marry he will...hope no more attraction on co-stars...i guess tina is his first n last...he learn a lessonsmiley36

I dont think he will again fall for co star because its hard to find attractive girl like Tina. And even if he falls again may be his next co star will reciprocate. lol

Many actors do live in but they dont marry. Yes their gfs go to family functions and all that. Avinash Rubina used to live in for 5 years. what happened.they used to attend all family functions, family events, pic with parents and all that. At the end, living in is not 100% committment unless u marry.Avinash dumped Rubina.

i was really sad...they were my fav off-screen couple n on-screen but seems never destined...well they are more happy now

yup she got married to someone else n hwr ex is with someone else i think..i wanted her to marry harshad actually

Karan Kritika used to live in. Oh my god. If u saw their pics when they were holydaying and all that, u would have melt. So love, so fun, so lovet dovey intimate pics, so open to the whole world to see that they r together & committed.Then they obviously broke up.

my another fav off/on screen couple...i really got sad and my friend was in tears she is die hard fan of this couple...well they are still in good terms...that matters

I can go on on about soo called committed actors with their gfs or bfs and family functions or meeting with family.

that happens in BW too...even in common people life...you bring someone home even lived with him or her but marriage was not in their destiny

everywhere this is happening.

I will tell you one secret, A guy is never fully committed unless he marries. And if a guy really wants to marry they wont live in. Why? Because then they wont take the main fun of marriage ( ***) before marriage regularly. They would respect committment for girl

even some jerks being married too have roving eyes...i have one in my family...my aunt hubby...thats why i say we need guys like abhay from PKYEK...Akarsh n Angad from kavach who loves their wives like crazy but we know such guys are fantasy...in real life there is none or the world has but only 0.01%

True

When u live in thats basically everything except the committment. And the girls who agree for it r either very open minded or used to live in or non committed like the guy also.

I agree

And a guy never marries unless he fully trust his gf.specially financially. Mohit might think his gf is with him because he is successful and earning money. A man always thinks what will happen when i stop earning. will the girl stay???I dont think his model gf is earning like him. she might be living on his money which is okay fot them now.

marriage is more than that...

Yes Marriage is more than that, what i meant to say is that Mohit may enjoy this for now, but Marriage needs trust, commitment, compromise and a lot of things together, which he may not get from his gf, and he may not marry her, its highly possible and also trust wise, he may think, the girl is with her for his money...so there's lot guy thinks before marriage commitment.

But even in practical sense Mohit may got moved towards Tina because Tina is established in Mumbai on her own and earns more money. So if Tina was his gf, he would not have trust issue financially that he might be having now. Just my opinion.

financial is never in his case...he is successful n he has a well do family...its more than financial n beauty with tina...something genuine but wrong approach mess up everything for him...his eyes says it all

I know Mohit is from well to do family, what i meant is that, Mohit might have thought that he can trust Tina, since she is well settled as well, if  things would have worked around between Tina and Mohit, Tina would not have gone for a guy because of money....so its high chances that he could trust Tina more (if Tina reciprocated) than his current gf thinking that Tina is not that type of girl who is after money. I am not sure if he trusts his current gf, he may think this girl if she gets something big, she may live and all that. Because most of the open minded girl who live in know what they r getting and what they want...they r more free, more high maintenance and may want more financially or professionally or fame wise...i dont know...i dont trust model who live in.

reserve girl like Tina dont play around much...if u know what i mean.

Edited by bingyy - 4 years ago
bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

@Mages My answer in red

The_Trendsetter

is he over her i still doubt becos i still could see him awestruck but maintaining very good distance n don't want create any mess for himself he stop all the touching part but his eyes can't lie again....he is still awestruck but damn far away n he is never looking into her eyes but when the script demands he has to see...it could be seen as eyes can't lie but man they have a gap...it might look they are in the same frame n there is proximity...look closer you will see all the distance b/w them...he will be only over her when the show ends...which is pretty much ending...physical presence is far away than eyes awestruck n bitter feelings is gone too...life is back to normal for him n her

well lets just say i am blind 🤣, yes he is still attracted, i can see that.

yup the controversy is really ugly...just hope it rest down..its really serious

I don't think there is anything b/w them to even have a strong hate...its just that to avoid this mess again they are not talking to each other...which is good for them...i don't think tina hates him...he is more like non-existent to her n maybe there is a dislike towards him...hate is a strong word actually

i dont think they hate each other, For Tina i feel she either doesnt care enough for Mohit /like he is non existent or she  still feels that discomforts along with slight dis likeness.

From Mohit's side, i believe, he never disliked/Hated Tina like many thinks.He can never hate Tina because he is the one who got carried away, so i think, he was attracted at first, then he got frustrated and then he was upset and now he is silent.. and yes he very much disliked or upset with the fact that this incident got into media because it hurt his reputation.

both are in maintained distance very far far away from each other...both are doing their own things on sets...the guy is still playing pranks on sets with behind the scene team n playing photo bombing with them n goofing around with them and it seems like if they have scene together w/o 3rd party he occupies himself with something...smiley37...so all is good....they are not talking to each other...so all is good...door hi raho achcha hai....infact it makes them even more gorgeous n sexiersmiley42

Yes certainly physical distance i can see between them in the scenes.

well i don't follow tina maybe her die-hard fans knows abt her nor i follow mohit whatever i have seen of him is all his previous shows when they used to have fun hilarious segments...all i know abt him he is naughty...prankster n fun-loving confirm by his co-stars and you are exactly right abt the comparisons of liking...its totally different in this case n tina's friends...she feel discomfort with mohit becos she felt something from his side and his eyes which is not normal...its something else thats why comparisons cannot be made...liking for a friend n liking as a feeling is totally different n discomfort comes with it is also different

Infact i dont think Tina is friends with anybody from the set either, she is comfortable with Aman because he did not get attracted towards her the way Mohit did. Just think, if someone likes someone, the other person just knows it by the way the falling person talk or look or from approach, Tina never felt that vibe from Aman because he likes her as friend not otherwise. Mohit's case is different...thats why all hungama...

She also pranks with the people she feels comfort and who she feels wont get carried away if she jokes with them.. But i definitely feel Tina is way reserve than lots of actresses...Most of the actresses dont think twice before mixing with heroes and all that. But here the  lady herself is saying that she runs away from such things with media people...so i can imagine...her case...anyway i feel respect for her. its not easy running away.lol.

I completey agree...no doubts on that

i completely agree on this...men are men when they get attracted they forget everything even their marital status that they are engaged...married or committed...you feel like slapping them but thats what they are...whatever happened was wrong or i will say unfortunate but i still can't blame mohit becos he did not plan all this...it just happened to him...when the show happened i guess he never even expect himself getting attracted or fall for tina...it just happened to him...isn't it obvious that he never got attracted with any co-stars...he never had controversy..suddenly he got into this mess...its obvious...weak moment of his life that turn a nightmare for him so i cannot blame him...it happened something which he too never expect

Yes, i respect Tina but i can never blame Mohit, I would have blamed Mohit if Tina was married, but no,now i cannot blame Mohit for falling for her. Yes i disapprove he took wrong approach but i believe he is still immature and he did not know what he wanted to do at certain times with Tina. 

as for tina...i respect her dignity n self-respecting quality..she is an inspiration

they are one sweet couple...

--True

exactly....that model gf can dump mohit too

I agree

they both are poles apart...himanshoo is calm n mature n mohit is naughty n a prankster...tina can gel with himanshoo but definitely not with mohit...he is not her types but they can be interesting together...she teaches him to be mature and he teach her how to play pranks n how to be not reserve n be open with everyone and not with the one you are comfortable with...in short let loose of yourself...opposite attracts

True

that guy is not loyal himself...he is mess in relationships..seriously even if anyone marry him...they will be in fear..god bless alia

lol  true

its like you are with someone else unexpected you got attracted n fall for someone else...it happen around n you can't blame anyone except your heart

----exactly, things happen.Moreover they both r not married, Neither Mohit nor Tina.

gorgeous couple are never repeated even if this incident never happened,its not possible to bring them back together as ITV very rarely repeat couples but thanks to EK for giving us mohit-tina seriously they can work with anyone but they look  the best with each other...evergreen jodi....its been ages i come across such a gorgeous couple...to be honest deep down when i saw them it was wow...what a chemistry just in one eye-lock...thats really chemistry...its very rare that i like a on-screen couple to become off-screen but this is one couple you want to have such vibes such natural chemistry in just one sight..they just complement each other beautifully...their eyes speaks volume n of course mohit ka kuch zyada hi bolta hai...smiley36

I agree..she maintain her dignity n self-respect and highly respect her for that n also Mr MM situation that he simply got attracted or fell for her and this weak moment was unexpected by himself too...i hope he learn a lesson n some tactics how to hide emotion within yourself if there is no reciprocation...i don't know what to say for him...i am disappointed yet can't blame him...everything is good now enjoy akarsh-jhanvi till the end..show ka to phata nahin..they kill it with weird twist n turn...what keeps me intact is mohit-tina as akarsh-jhanvi

same thought as mine...i cannot blame Mohit but at the same time i respect Tina..

Edited by bingyy - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

@bingy...i noticed their maintained distance since satrupa track or i will say revelation truth of akarsh identity..distance is maintained but eyes can't lie he is still very much attracted but he is learning self-control furthermore i can't blame him,tina is drop dead gorgeous in beauty n attitude its easy to fall for her n Mr MM fall flat n invite a mess for himself😆

this is what we call unexpected falling...when the show started i swear he definitely not seeing coming to him...she is just another co-star n his bro friend he is working with whom he met cordially...i swear he never expected himself falling for her🤣

furthermore one really can't compare tina's comfort level with others(aman n uttaran co-stars)n mohit...its 2 different issue...the others whom she gel n have fun on sets did not fall for her while mohit fall for her and she knows it...she felt the vibe and it made her uncomfortable becos she is not interested...if you are not intersted in that person who fall for you,one will only feel discomfort around the person...its affecting you but in a negative way

i guess the whole sets knows from behind the scenes team and co-stars team that mohit fall for tina...its visible...