Consumation ! 🤔

Posted: 4 years ago

Are we ever gonna get one in this show or is it going to be kundini's husband Satrupa etc in a long line of barriers.

I think this show is gonna end with just a hug. What say 😮🙃

not hug but an eyelock with both shot separately n a song in the bg :P

with any other couple even that scene of jhanvi running back to save aakarsh could have been made so intense n a passionate hug was very much expected par kya kare....

😭😭😭

Scenario most likely

To be honest, if they show good simple romantic scenes, it would be good enough a this moment, their magic is not like before (Don't know if its because of their offscreen issues or just the track is such). Also, around the misunderstandings going on between them, Viraj and now Satrupa, Akarsh's real identity coming out, it doesn't looks like they will reunite any soon, Jhanvi's mistrust on him. And now even if Satrupa doesnt do any harm to both of their relation and Aakarsh somehow realizes that his mom is absolutely wrong (in precap he was fighting with his mom), then they have another obstacle of Jhanvi's family who now absolutely hate Aakarsh and to the extend that they don't want him around Jhanvi, or in fact want to kill him. And after Jananta's death, their hatred for Daayan and Aakarsh has only increased. I doubt they will ever want Jhanvi to be around Aakarsh, especially Prithvi, he is too protective of his sister. Aakarsh's family hates Jhanvi and are planning to kill her as soon as Jhanvi tells them the manni truth. I doubt they will ever show Akarshvi living as husband wife at all, may be in last two episodes may be. Let us just not hope much we will be disappointed big time.

I still hope they reunite them with "logic" like Aakarsh realizing his mom is wrong, and they together fight the daayan. Every Akarshvi fan wants them to reunite and bring out the magic they used to bring initial scenes.

Regarding yesterday's epi i have a lot of thoughts running in my head which i will compose in a post soon.

But at moment a simple romantic scene should do it. Their chemistry right now is not same as before.

So i guess that would mean them uniting in a hug.

You fear that family will play vilian .

But i see their part small in this. Infact with time they could be persuaded. No the division will come from elsewhere. More on that later

Jhanvi is her own hero 🧐 now not pre marriage jhanvi. No prithvi no one can stop her.

Her dynamics with the family has changed.

actually we feel the chemistry is not like before coz we are not getting much akarshvi scenes like before...so the viewers are slowly getting detached to akarshvi...but it's true nowadays I see only hate n disgust in jhanvi/Tina's eyes whenever the scene is with aakarsh or while she takes 'aakarsh' name also, may be due to the script or due to offscreen issues also...

otherwise these tracks like viraj saptrupa jhanvi's family's hate etc are just the excuses so that akarshvi stays apart...in naagin also the heroines are naagins n marry for revenge n the leads do have mu when the truth comes out but that doesn't mean they unite the leads only at final episode...here since everyone knows mohina issue n the limitations of writers akarshvi staying apart looks actually justified...

Originally posted by Hallyumint

Regarding yesterday's epi i have a lot of thoughts running in my head which i will compose in a post soon.

But at moment a simple romantic scene should do it. Their chemistry right now is not same as before.

So i guess that would mean them uniting in a hug.

You fear that family will play vilian .

But i see their part small in this. Infact with time they could be persuaded. No the division will come from elsewhere. More on that later

Jhanvi is her own hero 🧐 now not pre marriage jhanvi. No prithvi no one can stop her.

Her dynamics with the family has changed.

What I personally feel is that right, now the cvs are smartly creating their scenes where Mohit and Tinaa don't have to be too close to each other as much as possible. It has nothing to do with story right now. Else, when in initial episodes, they weren't couple and niether was Jhanvi in love with Akarsh but still have more intimate scenes than now.I, as  a viewer have noticed that even in scenes which is as simple as holding each other's face, they don't do it comfortably. Niether of them even touch each other's face properly which was not the case initially. They may say that they have talked it out but they are still uncomfortable with each other.When it comes to scenes like they have to stare at each other lovingly, (like Jhanvi's dream sequence when Akarash locked her in jail), they do it nicely.I hope they in reality mend their problems. It is affecting their scenes. Such a beautiful couple is simply being wasted. The only thing which right now makes me lil hooked to Akarshvi is that their story is interesting (Daayan son and simple girl love story) and the fact that they look gorgeous together onscreen. They should atleast for the sake of show should just talk it out genuinely. They are looking boring to be honest now a days.I hope they show more intimate scenes between them especially when they are so much in love with each other at this point.ANd may be to minimalize their scenes, they are bringing all these issues. At this point I don't understand the logic of love triangle. Viraj track looked out of story absolutely and so does Satrupa's romantic inclination towards Aakarsh. She was supposed to be manni's raksahk for 500 years and may be had a story with raja thats why raja gave her the mani and the way she lovingly looked at the raja's pic. I think once Mohit and Tinaa both genuinely sort their dofferences then as you said all these issues can just be ended in just one episode and they can reunite Akarshvi in just one epi. But provided in real things are sorted between them.

well put jaz i get the offcreen issues.

Hell every time i try to enjoy their moments their offscreen moments are at the back of my mind.

Try not to but it does from time to time.

Which begs the question would u like to watch their bed scene

Trendsetter

I noticed too the deliberate separation that's  why the post.

I don't see them ironing out their differences any time soon.

But something can be salvaged.

Regarding Sat they did release a promo / article that she was his first wife. So i was surprised why akarsh didn't recognise her.

But i feel she will be instrumental in bringing them closer.

Originally posted by Hallyumint

well put jaz i get the offcreen issues.

Hell every time i try to enjoy their moments their offscreen moments are at the back of my mind.

Try not to but it does from time to time.

Which begs the questionwould u like to watch their bed scene

yes 😈