Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

@Mages i agree with ur each word. Ekta is ta

lent nurturer and good with solving issues compared to other ph houses. Now coming to Mohit Tina issue, I never saw any similar feedback for Mohit. Which led me to think he genuienly got attracted to Tina. I told my best guy friend and he said this sort of staff happena with SRK all the time. Kitni time na jane SRK heroined ko kiss kiya out of script jake but there heroines are mad about him,  they like when he does it. He has certain charm & style. 

With Tina i felt she is much to reserve now. May be due to her personal affair or whatever. We cannot say she was liberal before when she was young she is like that now. No people change. People get mature and reserve with Time.

I think Mohit is dumb to not understanding how Tina is as a girl. 

But i dont blame him for not aproaching her in right way because men r like that, They r always like that. In real world guy like Mohit who is practically living together with a model and showing the world that he is committed cannot approach another girl right away. Women r like that. But for Men to approach a girl leaving current gf is all together different situation. So i understand what Mohit did. 

I dont have any doubt on the fact that Mohit got attracted to Tina or infatuated with Tina and he liked her while he did this. But i have my doubts now that he likes her now after things got into media.

I have seen Tina's interview and instagram and i get the fact that she has personality and she is kind of the girl who will never allow such things and getting attracted to her and approachiny her means first leave the current gf.

I will share the iv where i saw Mohit was saying Tina she is soo prertty ...something like that and Tina was saying Thats what u must be saying all the girls and Mohit responded no sref tumhe bol rahi hu. I clearly heard.

But God how gorgeous Mohit Tina look together. Honestly i never want the show to end because they wont work together again. This is one of the top most best couple in ITV for sure.

I will respond to ur other post in other thread.

bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

@Mages

I am still doubtful if he actually liked her, may be just a simple attraction which can be for any good looking person. I would say if you like someone you get to know when she is uncomfortable. Forget liking, just even as a friend he should have just talked to her the first time this happened. She had been through it for quite some time and asked him every time. I would have given him a benefit of doubt if it happened first time and them tinaa just went to PH. It was evident since almost a month back before the news came that they were not on friendly terms, there was some uneasiness and he also pretty much knew about if for the fact that they had unfollowed each other on social media. 

And Tinaa being well aware how people are love with her and Mohit onscreen jodi won't just simply go out about it and she thus wanted to just sort it between them and she did give ample time so that it gets sorted or just privately talking to the PH. I found it odd that only after their problem became news that the PH stepped in. Before that also it was evident there was some discomfort. The whole set was aware. 

Though none of them had any such controversy with their previous costars, but then I now it doesnt even matter. They are just gonaa have new shows and new costars. 

Anyways the topic is closed now. There is no point even discussing it now. They have given us a beautiful couple that is Akarshvi.  I honestly never expected them to look this breathtakingly beautiful onscreen together. They were just awesome since their first scene itself, which was just a simple eye lock. 

Rehearsals I mentioned because Mohit and tinaa I saw offscreen segment in starting, they used to have a personal discussion about the scene among themselves before they shot it. Not like just memorize the dialogues and speak. I m saying generally disscusing the scene among themselves.

I agree to the point that they are thorough proffesionals too because honestly people if are in such bad terms with each other may say they would want a body double and all but they did all scenes themselves an dthat too not just for the sake of doing it but gave in their 100%.

There are no chances to be honest to see them together onscreen and after this show, firstly rarely any jodi is casted togetehr again and then they have a whole lot of discomfort between them and producers wont even wanna risk taking them together. Just wish they get good shows.

@The_Trendsetter  I dont think he likes her now after everything got explosive. But surely he got attracted before. We cannot say he should have done it as a friend because they r not friends, they never were. They were only colleagues, thats it. 

Now did Mohit do wrong. Yes he did. Did he get attracted and trying to di chance pe dance?yes he did. Most men r like that.

Is he dumb enough to not get the idea whom he was trying to do this advantage? yes offcourse he is dumb.

Men who live together with their gf think all girls r like that. Thats their perspective. So thats how they become dumb.

Having said that, Mohit learned his lesson hard way and i dont think he will ever try that and now they r 100% professional.

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bingyy

@Mages i agree with ur each word. Ekta is ta

lent nurturer and good with solving issues compared to other ph houses. Now coming to Mohit Tina issue, I never saw any similar feedback for Mohit. Which led me to think he genuienly got attracted to Tina. I told my best guy friend and he said this sort of staff happena with SRK all the time. Kitni time na jane SRK heroined ko kiss kiya out of script jake but there heroines are mad about him,  they like when he does it. He has certain charm & style. 

With Tina i felt she is much to reserve now. May be due to her personal affair or whatever. We cannot say she was liberal before when she was young she is like that now. No people change. People get mature and reserve with Time.

I think Mohit is dumb to not understanding how Tina is as a girl. 

But i dont blame him for not aproaching her in right way because men r like that, They r always like that. In real world guy like Mohit who is practically living together with a model and showing the world that he is committed cannot approach another girl right away. Women r like that. But for Men to approach a girl leaving current gf is all together different situation. So i understand what Mohit did. 

I dont have any doubt on the fact that Mohit got attracted to Tina or infatuated with Tina and he liked her while he did this. But i have my doubts now that he likes her now after things got into media.

I have seen Tina's interview and instagram and i get the fact that she has personality and she is kind of the girl who will never allow such things and getting attracted to her and approachiny her means first leave the current gf.

I will share the iv where i saw Mohit was saying Tina she is soo prertty ...something like that and Tina was saying Thats what u must be saying all the girls and Mohit responded no sref tumhe bol rahi hu. I clearly heard.

But God how gorgeous Mohit Tina look together. Honestly i never want the show to end because they wont work together again. This is one of the top most best couple in ITV for sure.

I will respond to ur other post in other thread.

Tinaa is actually reserved with few and very open with with her closed ones. Depends on how she feels around you. It's like normal. See her around her male friends, she can be as mastikhor and flirty and dirty minded as a guy, see her with those who are not close to her, she would be very formal.

Many people kind of say such pick up lines to tinaa, as in Shardul (host of BCL) during a BCL live chat also said the same thing to Tinaa that if she is daayan, he would be happy to be kidnapped by her forever. Then recently saw one of her actor male friend also commented on one of her SUnday post when she said what are your SUnday plans and posted her dance video. he commented"Watching this beautiful girl dancing so gracefully and thinking how can someone be so beautiful" and Tina replied "Then may I have an honour to dance with you rockstar". These are just recent incident, there are many many more. I have seen even Aman like posting her sleeping pic on Daayan sets in his stories saying "How can someone be this cute" and also commenting on her Bridal look "I knew you were cutest but how seeing you in this looks make me think how can someone be so cute and so beautiful. I don't know how to convey but hope you get the point" something like this. This actually doesn't means that they are in love with her or like her. This may just means they appreciate the person's beauty. In BCL, saw her pics with her one of friends Aly Goni and not just that but with many of her male friends and its not like she mantains distance and all deliberately from all boys. 

And same with Mohit, not just with Tinaa,  but he looks at Aashka also like this , he looks at her very nicely and in a way like he appreciates Aashka's looks. 

In all it may be just my pov how I am watching them and I may be absolutely wrong!

And liking or infatuation doesn't go away if something happens. If a person genuinely likes someone then may be he/she can be angry but not like he/she stops liking the other person at all because of an incident. 

But the fact remains that inspite of offscreen issues they are one of the most gorgeous Onscreen couple no just recent but of all times. Though they were not used fully by the makers. They had so much more to offer as an onscreen couple.

Even with his girlfriend he seems to be totally committed, the way he has not just introduced her to the whole world but also how she is present with him in all family functions and his friend's and cousin's wedding too. She seems to be a part of his family now. As for delaying wedding may be they genuinely wants to only focus on work. His girlfriend has yet to make a proper name for herself may be she wants to marry after that. Also his brother Himmanshoo also dated like for 11 years before finally marring Amruta.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
bingyy thumbnail

@Mages replying to ur post for Trendsetter:

Mohit had absolutely no issues with previous co stars and same with Tina. 

Prank is good thing and i guess Tina would like it too. The accusation she made is something else which Mohit had noo such accusation before by any of his co stars and thats what is remarkable and that just confirms he got attracted and tried to get intimate or chance pe dance jo bhi aap bolo with Tina.

And honestly i have seen many actresses enjoy such things so then diluated the fact of me too. But with Tina is became a different ballgame and she just proved lady with self respect which i respect totally. And support her in this situation.

Yes, i agree with you,  Mohit's eye becomes different for Tina. It just something i noticed too and thought may be its acting but then in the hospital scene he was overdoing the lovey dovey romance which made me think that he just got infatuated with Tina. lol lol lol.

It just explained a lot of things. Why this became explosive is because

1) media people everywhere

2) Mohit is dumbest

3) Tina just does not give me the vibe to actively reciprocating thr  likeness of co star in general i dont think she will like to date any media guy. Thats what i got from her.

And agree with you 100% that Ekta gave 1000% chance  and utilized Tina's talent. She is the center of Dayaan which is awesome and her character got so much opportunity and screen presense which I think Tina can take advantage in the upcoming years. Also Ekta just flourished her beauty more & more.She also utilized Tina's beauty in every scene and that captivated the audience even though & tv as channel is barely visible by general audience.I dont want to compare but only Divyanka can be compared and Matched Tina's  beauty in looks department all other actresses r beautiful but just get paled in the uniqueness of Tina's beauty. Alltough thats completely my view.

If this show was launched in Zee it would have been topped for sure and give tough competition to Kapik Sharma show.

I wish Ekta cast Tina again as main lead for another show in another channel if Dayaan ends.

And same i wish for Mohit.

Edited by bingyy - 4 years ago
bingyy thumbnail

@ The_Trendsetter @Mages I dont think Mohit gave the look to any of his female co stars before or after the way he looks at Tina. Nope. specially if u look in beginning episode he just looks mesmerized and that may be in script but still i feel the love or likeness in his look for Tina.

With Ashka he gives the look that is scripted and this look is called the fun look like he is enjoying the scene or enjoying Ashka's kapde fada like before the suhaag raat there was ang laga de..now if the same song get played for Tina you would have seen how his emotion in his eye changes. 

same thing happened in Suhaag raat episode when he was imagining Jhanvi. You can see he clearly gets mesmerized even now.

Also yes Tina is reserve if u compare to other Tv actresses.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

@Mages replying to ur post for Trendsetter:

Mohit had absolutely no issues with previous co stars and same with Tina. 

mohit has always been a prankster on sets...he is always smiling n goof around...even now he is the same prankster there is no change in him...its just that around tina don't know what the hell has happened to him...what was he thinking but he is still the same no change just like he was in KHTV n BALH...he use to team up with Ram n play pranks those days...Ram is very well known prankster for years 

Prank is good thing and i guess Tina would like it too. The accusation she made is something else which Mohit had noo such accusation before by any of his co stars and thats what is remarkable and that just confirms he got attracted and tried to get intimate or chance pe dance jo bhi aap bolo with Tina.

yup they work for 12/14/16 hrs a day...pranks...joking n goofing around with the team like a family brings positiveness in the atmosphere...it also pass time...it brings happiness and also makes you feel stress free....of course healthy pranks

the accusation tina made was definitely serious and it was shocking for me since mohit never had  such a serious controversy and this incident makes me feel yes he might got attracted n mesmerise by her that too for real...he has never behave creepy with his previous co-stars furthermore that he is committed...god knows what possessed him at that moment...i won't say he tried to get intimate or chance pe dance becos he have never done that to any of his female co-stars yes i agree he play pranks on them but that too in limits n healthy way...i say it rather in a polite way no control over his emotions

And honestly i have seen many actresses enjoy such things so then diluated the fact of me too. But with Tina is became a different ballgame and she just proved lady with self respect which i respect totally. And support her in this situation.

I support her...i love her that she is brave and a self-respecting women....self-respect is most important and it can never be compromise for anything

Yes, i agree with you,  Mohit's eye becomes different for Tina. It just something i noticed too and thought may be its acting but then in the hospital scene he was overdoing the lovey dovey romance which made me think that he just got infatuated with Tina. lol lol lol.

thank god...i am glad you too notice what i notice in his eyes...i have follow his shows and he has done lots of romantic scenes but there was nothing in his eyes except for acting the scene out but here there was something in his eyes whenever he does his scenes with tina...its something so natural...its like he is mesmerise and to read his eyes you need to watch the scenes for 5-6 times to notice it...those who follows his shows knows his acting method n style...this was definitely something more...i guess he too never expected it to happen to him...it just happened

It just explained a lot of things. Why this became explosive is because

1) media people everywhere

they are hungry for such news just look at the article they posted...such cheap words

2) Mohit is dumbest

he is an idiot...attraction...infatuation...love whatever it is in his eyes n heart for her..he should have talk n sort it out...make her feel comfortable...forget touching...his eyes the way he looks at her is enough to make her uncomfortable

3) Tina just does not give me the vibe to actively reciprocating thr  likeness of co star in general i dont think she will like to date any media guy. Thats what i got from her.

well if she is destined to marry an actor...she will...its all destiny...we might plan one but happen another...mohit is one great example...he is committed to one n got attracted to another and mess up for himself...it just happens

And agree with you 100% that Ekta gave 1000% chance  and utilized Tina's talent. She is the center of Dayaan which is awesome and her character got so much opportunity and screen presense which I think Tina can take advantage in the upcoming years. Also Ekta just flourished her beauty more & more.She also utilized Tina's beauty in every scene and that captivated the audience even though & tv as channel is barely visible by general audience.I dont want to compare but only Divyanka can be compared and Matched Tina's  beauty in looks department all other actresses r beautiful but just get paled in the uniqueness of Tina's beauty. Alltough thats completely my view.

I will never believe that Ekta never sort out issues personally for her lead actors...she is one person who cares lots abt her staff...lead actors no matter what we think abt her...i am damn sure she sorted out issues with mohit-tina personally w/o media glare that both still shoot together in the same frame w/o any issues....but infront of media she will never reveal how she sorted out and will present a different story to shut the case for good so that neither her ph nor the lead actors reputation is affected...she is an expert in sorting out issues and she has done it for years now...she has seen to the worst of the worst scenarios and sort it out amicably...when i read comments that saying Ekta did not side tina n favour mohit...i just laugh off becos if she did not side tina n favour mohit...tina would not be working with her...tina being the self-respecting women would have quit herself becos her self-respect is more important than her show...thats how we can at least get an idea that Ekta listen to both parties n sort it out personally...the real issue and present another story to media so that they stop writing nonsense on such a sensitive topic....media are vultures even if they get to know the true story they might put mirch masala to sell it...it affects the PH n lead actors reputation...they have a family....EK is not stupid...this is not the first time she sorting out issues....even her old shows had such allegation and she sorted it out...some lead actors slap each other on sets...i don't believe this sources bullshit...who are this sources..lead actors not in talking terms is basically their own decision...EK has no hand in it...they took this decision for the betterment of working atmosphere n respect for others...work should not be interuppted becos of them...i respect their decision

EK has utilise tina to the maximum from her acting skills to her beauty that none of her previous show has done not even Uttaran for me...her acting was top notch with various expression when i saw her tandav dance in mahashivratri i got goosebumps what expressions...she looks divine goddess in the show...like seriously drop dead gorgeous....i myself have girl crush on her imagine the guys shooting with her...they would be definitely mesmerise by her...she is already beautiful n EK made her drop dead gorgeous...naajane kitne ghayal just looking at her

If this show was launched in Zee it would have been topped for sure and give tough competition to Kapik Sharma show.

I second that...its a Zee show...it belongs to the popular channel

I wish Ekta cast Tina again as main lead for another show in another channel if Dayaan ends.

I hope so n EK will definitely cast her if any role suits her...

And same i wish for Mohit.

same goes for mohit....

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

@ The_Trendsetter @Mages I dont think Mohit gave the look to any of his female co stars before or after the way he looks at Tina. Nope. specially if u look in beginning episode he just looks mesmerized and that may be in script but still i feel the love or likeness in his look for Tina.

exactly...i can see the difference in his eyes becos i follow his shows...or just compare his scenes with aashka n tina or even the nandini girl...one can see the difference that he is mesmerise by tina in real...maybe he still is even though they maintain a distance

With Ashka he gives the look that is scripted and this look is called the fun look like he is enjoying the scene or enjoying Ashka's kapde fada like before the suhaag raat there was ang laga de..now if the same song get played for Tina you would have seen how his emotion in his eye changes. 

exactly...he has far more real intimate scenes with aashka than tina....there is huge difference

same thing happened in Suhaag raat episode when he was imagining Jhanvi. You can see he clearly gets mesmerized even now.

I notice that too even though whatever happened b/w them he is still mesmerise by her...but its good that he maintain far distance from her...its good for everyone

Also yes Tina is reserve if u compare to other Tv actresses.

well her die-hard fans might know something...but yes she is brave n self-respecting...this quality makes me love n respect her more...

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@mages @bingyy

Was referring to offscreen interviews/stories of Mohit-Tinaa vs Mohit-Aashka.

I guess there was a disscussion about the way Mohit looks at Tinaa offscreen so was answering about that. I was saying Mohit knows Aashka is beautiful and Mohit posted one story with Aashka when Aashka entered the show. He looked at Aashka also more or less the same way. He appreciates that Aashka is pretty the same way he appreciated Tinaa's beauty.

Onscreen the story is such that he had to show that he was completely mesmerized by Jhanvi in every way possible. He had loved her since school and Mohit portrayed how Jhanvi's presence affected Aakarsh beautifully.

In show Aakasrh said "itni khubsoorat ho, kaafi ladke marte hoge tum par". something like this. So the way he looked mesmerised was may be his character.

Haven't seen his previous show so can't say about it but onscreen the way he looked at Jhanvi mesmerized was Aakasrh I think so.

Tinaa is very reserved with people whom she don't know. But she is pretty open with people whom she knows. With Mohit initial interview, she was very comfortable, joking around, so issue of being reserved around Mohit and over reacting doesn't occur.  When they shot their ntitiali scenes, they used to post a lot of stories. One when Tinaa is just getting her hair done for scene and Mohit is sitting and Tinaa says can I do your ear piercing, Mohit says "nahi bohot dard hoga", she says "please na, nahi hoga dard" and then she acts that she did his ear piercing and Mohit also acted that the ear piercing hurt him. Even other story they were pretty comfortable, joking and close like there was no reserve issue .

So there is absolutely no point that she may have over reacted because she is reserved. She has even given romantic scenes with guys whom she met a minute ago in her previous show. 

Even if Mohit loved/liked or whatsoever Tinaa, I wish he had approached better way. At least after seeing how he was affecting Tinaa. It was pretty obvious that the discomfort issue started occuring between them in much before it came in news. The change in behaviour between them offscreen even in stories or otherwise was pretty evident. It was seriously stupid and wrong of Mohit if he did even do it unintentionally out of his emotions. It did must have hurt Tinaa, more so because they both shared such a nice bond. And even after something happened, he could have just talked to Tinaa. The issue would have ended there and then but I think he also ignored it thinking Tinaa will just let it slide, not caring how he was making her feel especially it was more wrong on his part because they were such great friends at a point.

Tinaa has always said she dont wanna marry an actor, but as Mages said, it is never in person's hand whom she/he gonna fall for. I feel if tomorrow she finds a nice guy who is an actor and she connects with him, she would definitely marry him. It depends on where her destiny takes her. Such things don't happen on what they think. It just happens. 

Not wanna say who was wrong or right. But if Mohit liked/loved Tinaa then liking doesn't suddenly disappear with one incident. Also he was stupid and dumb to make her feel so terrible that she was forced to talk to producers that too when at a point they were close friends. In fact he was the only one she knew in the show before the show started, not like best of friends or friends but she knew him through Himmanshu who is Tinaa's rakhi brother. Tinaa told about this in show launch interview she gave to tellychakkar that she knws Mohit through Himanshu. 

bingyy thumbnail

@Mages This one is for you:

https://youtu.be/El52tF9DtYM

watch this and you will get an idea what might have happened between Tina & Mohit.

The way Tina described her perfect guy is just exact opposite of Mohit. Lol lol.

This interview is a proof that she is very practical lady.

Also she mentioned she maintains a certain kind of personality on set when she is shooting so nobody can dare to approach her. So she definitelt is reserve on set.

What she does in personal life with her friends is different all together. So not point about that. Even with Mohit during launch of Dayaan i saw she maintained certain reservation.That i noticed or i felt that.

Which i totally respect. Also Mages if u follow Tina's instagram u will become fan of her beauty and fashion. lol.

bingyy thumbnail

@Mages @The_Trendsetter: Trendsetter, You are missing a very good point. Yes he appreciates Ashka's beauty, he has good relation with Aashka and all.He likes Aashka but that like is not the like he had for Tina. Aashka is an  co actor and colleague that he works and likes to work. The same way he likes to work or likes Shargun or appreciates Shargun's beauty.But no way Mohit is attracted to Aashka or any co actors before. 

You know what i mean & Aashka is married. He would never be mesmerized by her For sure. But he likes all the ladies, in the sense of friendliness or colleague.

Mohit does not appreciate Tina's beauty. Mohit liked Tina or should i say infatuated. Thats totally different.

I have watched Mohit's previous shows Kya hua tera wada, it was a love story chocolate role for him.But no he was never like that the way he is with Tina. Yes you can say everything is scripted but i have noticed & i guess Mages also noticed, trust me i have been watching other actor's shows as well. even as audience we know what is scripted and what is character role and whats the difference in eye language. one is acting through eyes,example Harshad Chopda is genius of eye acting. So we know. But Mohit is not a genius of acting yet or should i say in eye acting. Infact his eyes betrays him when he acts..you can clearly see what his exact emotion going on his mind and no i am not talking about acting.The way Mohit looks or behaves with Tina is not any eye acting...no way...he just gets carried away when he sees Tina and even Tina mentioned that in her complain.He just simply got attracted towards her and made her uncomfortable and i get that he over did some scenes which is why Tina complained.In Today's episode i can clearly see he was not touching her face fullu anymore like he used to do but by side of face like her hair. That is scripted but earlier he used to do differently. The way he looks or should i say used to look to Tina is different. That guy liked Tina and my gut feeling says he tried to give her hint in many ways, and he got rejected from Tina. 

Men are stupid like that. Trust me. I am the first one to notice that Avinash had something cooking with Shalmalee when no one would imagined in the beginning of IPKND.

Mohit being Himanshu's brother and Himanshu and Tina having good relation earlier makes it even easy for Mohit to think that there can be something between him & Tina in future. Thats why he must be courageous before or never take things into consideration that he should be taking.

Also Trendsetter i am not saying Mohit is not committed.He might be and may be he will marry later to same girl or different girl who knows.But right now he is living in. thats a totally different situation. A living is not full committment always. That just proves that Mohit is open minded which is very normal for a young guy like his age.

Many actors do live in but they dont marry. Yes their gfs go to family functions and all that. Avinash Rubina used to live in for 5 years. what happened.they used to attend all family functions, family events, pic with parents and all that. At the end, living in is not 100% committment unless u marry.Avinash dumped Rubina.

Additi Rizwan used to live in for 4-5 years i guess. Then they broke up & Additi married someone else recently.

Karan Kritika used to live in. Oh my god. If u saw their pics when they were holydaying and all that, u would have melt. So love, so fun, so lovet dovey intimate pics, so open to the whole world to see that they r together & committed.Then they obviously broke up.

I can go on on about soo called committed actors with their gfs or bfs and family functions or meeting with family.

I will tell you one secret, A guy is never fully committed unless he marries. And if a guy really wants to marry they wont live in. Why? Because then they wont take the main fun of marriage ( ***) before marriage regularly. They would respect committment for girl

When u live in thats basically everything except the committment. And the girls who agree for it r either very open minded or used to live in or non committed like the guy also.

And a guy never marries unless he fully trust his gf.specially financially. Mohit might think his gf is with him because he is successful and earning money. A man always thinks what will happen when i stop earning. will the girl stay???I dont think his model gf is earning like him. she might be living on his money which is okay fot them now.

But even in practical sense Mohit may got moved towards Tina because Tina is established in Mumbai on her own and earns more money. So if Tina was his gf, he would not have trust issue financially that he might be having now. Just my opinion.