Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

@trend

when u are in love...attracted...infatuated...obsessed whatever u tag...you just forget yourself..you just forget what u are doing n u just get carried away...its you have no control over anything not even your heart...its blank its only the person u are in love/attracted/obsessed with is infront of u n you don't know what the hell u are doing thats what happened...forget respect all u want is him/her..you have no control over anything at all...thats why i always wonder what possesed him..he was nuts in that scene that particular scene literally confess his feelings loud n clear...😆and honestly this is not the first time he is doing such scenes....he was not himself thats how crazy he was...we can't even imagine what was going on in him......he lost it...i disapprove of his approach but can't blame him for falling for her

mohit went through the same case of my cousin bro...my cousin bro was in love with this girl n he proposed her but she rejected him right on his face..it was a difficult phase for him but put a happy smile...he was not himself at all n we notice it...i still remember the night he came home drunk that was first after rejection and we cousins were shocked to hell becos he doesn't drink...the worst part they work together.. he maintained a distance but i guess she was in his destiny n their marriage happened as their fathers were friends...bechara it took a rejection..he was so hurt...at least this ended in a happy ending...my sis-in-law told me she curse the day she rejected n insult him...she felt bad...my bro is such a good husband n loves her so much

regards friendship...aashka is a person whom everyone makes friend easily yes they don't have a bond that she shares with tina but they definitely share a good friendship and it could been seen in their stories...its just that not expose like the girls...thats why i say aashka spreads magic...himanshoo is her good friend...regards to aman n the others guy of the show the way guys gel together is definitely different...yes they are great friends with tina but definitely a good friend to mohit too n they don't share a rapport like co-stars...mature guys relationship very different from aman share with tina...we really cannot compare it just that its not posted in sns....except for tina everyone is very comfortable with him and we know her reason

but through his stories i can sense that mohit is not his normal self at all...he is chill and smiling but silent not like his those days my god very naughty....his usual self is very different from how he is on set now...he looks way better in that new web series n slightly gloomy on daayan sets...seriously whatever happened i cannot blame him...its not his fault neither her fault...i have read many controversies but this one is the most unique one....

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

@bingy

Did u just admit that Mohit may be liked her?lol. I and Mages were trying to make u realize that for long time, also what u just said in above lines, i have only two words for u Aashka Goradia, She is comfortable showing her skin around infront of Mohit.lol. she is comfortable with Mohit, i have seen their offscreen rappo as well. I can guarantee u Mohit does not have crush on Aashka. He may likes her as a friend.Aashka has no uncomfortable ness with Mohit. she was utaroing her kapde during intimate scenes.

well i did not see their off-screen stuff but i catch his eyes through the scenes he does with her and knowing his method of acting...i knew it there is something b/w them that speaks volume from his side but i just tend to ignore since they look so gorgeous till the hospital sequence confirm my doubt n i could not ignore further😆....aashka is very comfortable around him and they have some hot intimate scenes n is very comfortable around him and they share a great rapport...it seems like she is the communication and comfortable link b/w both on sets since most of her scenes are with them😆...she shares good friendship with both...aashka is love she just spreads magic❤️...he does like her as a friend so does she....their scenes on-screen is interesting too

Also Pavitra and Nandini are still showing lots of skin infront of Mohit, i dont see they r uncomfortable. I dont see others r uncomfortable with Mohit. u understand my point? I tell u why? Because Mohit is not oogling them, because Mohit is not gaga over them, because Mohit is not mesmerized when he sees them...

i completely agree...pavitra...nandini...prachi are all comfortable with him goofing around with him saw their stories...they are one hilarious gang together...furthermore he has a good rapport with aman...harsh...prithvi..behind the scenes team n also neighbour wala sets...saw a few pics with N3 gang though pics are pending but i am sure he is having good rapport with bepanah pyar...kavach...kkb...kdb n kzk people..saw a some pics of erica with him i think BCL times and she is also gorgeous.

i want to see his pic with Erica and others . i know he has good rapport with Pearl and all.Message me if u cannot post here.The thing is man's choice r different than the ladies choice. Erica is pretty but From a man's perspective Tina is more of a kind that pulls a man.I got to know this from a man.lol.

Yes Mohit is not mesmerized with other girls.Tina has that body when i say body she has certain charm. Ahem ahem.and face and personality that can pull a man. My husband said this show is a hit only for the heroine because she has some uniqueness. I dont know what it means but guy's choice r different than girls choice. They can get attracted to someone by something that women can never understand. 

In the beginning they were doing interviews. when the show started and he said to one interviewer if Tina becomes daayan, then all men will want Daayan like her in their life because she is soo beautiful.

Then somebody asked Tina why u came back so late onscreen again.And Mohit replied because she was waiting for our jodi so that i can act with her. In a funny way. Thats was ekdam pehle first. So u understand Mohit had this crush on her long ago i think. Moreover he never met or shoot with someone like Tina.

..i am sure if kzk shoot at the same time they might meet...KSG is using akarsh bedroom as bajaj bedroom...they all sharing each other premises...so accidental meet hoti hai...everyone has good rapport with him and thats also the reason he is not mesmerised or has any romantic feelings for them...the guys are definitely riot...like i say mohit does not gel with people who is comfortable with n reserve with people with he discomfort with...he is open n gel with all...a prankster...full of life...full of masti but this show totally took away his own heart peace that reflects in his eyes...sometimes it shows in his eyes some kind of battle he is fighting within himself😭...his eyes can't lie...it just shows the gloominess and not so himself even in his character which he always used to be...if u look at his previous show...he is in character as well his eyes reflects the masti khor person he is....now something is missing...he looks silent n it reflects...his eyes is like mirror to his heart..

He is not too good in acting, huh,lol.

when a guy likes a girl in different way, in a lover way, the first person notices the changes in guy's behavior is the girl he has fallen for. So obviously Tina noticed it too before everybody else. its not Tina's fault but its not Mohit's fault either because he is a young unmarried man who just fell for the correct girl. u cannot blame him. if i was in Mohit's place i also could not have taken my eyes from Tina, now if he already is ga ga over her, u can understand even a slight skin show, what it does to him? u saw in Tina's interview she said that "Mohit is frustrated". u know what it means?? have u been in this kind of situation, well i have been,so i know what its like, certain things Mohit  could not control and probably still cannot. u cannot blame him.  Obviously Tina tried to avoid until it became un avoidable. because by the time he was totally into her

i completely agree when a guy likes a girl in a romantic way.its the girl whom the guy fallen for knows it first...it reflects in his eyes...behaviour n the way he speaks to the girl...its the girl who catches it whom the guy has fallen for and tina must have felt it...sense it thus the uncomfort feelings from her side when other girls including neighbouring sets girls are so comfortable with him why she feels the uncomfort becos she felt that vibe from him...she sense it...she felt it and that too before anyone else becos they are in a close proximity that can see through his eyes what he feels for her...skin show well definitely not the case here i feel yes she is gorgeous but also fall for her personality...she can drape in whatever ways she wants so that she doesn't affects him but what abt she herself infront of him and those gorgeous eyes of hers looking into his eyes that affects him...she is just infront of him even in that deep silence...deep distance he is still into her...he is not over her yet...it might take time...sometimes its not the skin show but she herself affects him🤣...well if i am a guy n in mohit place...i will be in the same situation as him infact i will ask her to marry me🤣...i really can't blame him at all...there is no wrong n right in his situation...his issue is he doesn't know how to control his feelings...hide his emotions

OMG she did say that 'frustrated'in which way she meant...there is lots of meaning to it...well yes she did try to avoid but it came at a point that its intolerable now...

U know which way. There can be only one way, trying to touch and love but cannot kind of way.

Its not the only skin show but when the guy is too much attracted and have too hots for the girl, then slight skin show can also be a killer for the guy. MORE Frustation appears. Thats why Tina is too careful. 

I agree with the fact that both Mohit and Tina are professional. I never said they were not professional. they are. I never said Mohit would have quit. He definitely would not have quitted but he could have easily used BD in atleast for one or two scenes, which he did not. u should watch the new serial airing on star plus with Dipika Kaahan Hum Kaahan Tum,its based on serial set with heroine and hero, kind of gives the idea behind the scenes shooting, Mohit could clearly use BD,trust me.not for all their scenes but atleast 1-2, but he did not at all. He wants to see Tina. The guy seriously has it for her.

that show is good though...dipika is nailing the character but the chemistry lacks b/w Karan V Grover n Dipika but both are good in their individual characters...chemistry will built on...i agree with u in the situation he is in n the mess around it ..he could have quit or demand bds but he did not...it speak volumes...be it in silent n distance she is with him...infront of him thats enough...he will give the respect she deserves and the distance she wants but just be infront of him for that few hours of that sequence...he is professional at the same dil par zor nahin...look at other shows and their ugly controversies along with stupid demands that destroy the whole show n chemistry...kudos to both of them..for her its work and for him his work as well as crush

Yes true no chemistry between the leads.its a good show though.Deepika acting is top notch.

The whole things is planned by channel or production house, Mohit had no hand over it.yes Tina might have been betrayed in certain way, but its not Mohit's fault. Believe it or not is upto u. No way he could give the interview without Ekta's confirmation. No way. thats the way they wanted to end the matter. 

i find it hilarious when people say its mohit doings come on i know EK tactics too well all these years...this case was more of love...attraction...infatuation whatever the issue was,EK has seen far more ugly cases n shut it off for good...can't anyone see the case is shut for good after this IV thats the trick...the mastermind is EK n channel...i will say EK mostly...channel has no brains for this and they might be laughing at the issue becos it was an issue of emotions which they too might have been confused how to sort it n hand it over to EK...she sorted out the real case b/w them n present another story to media to shut the case forever n it did...it totally did except for few idiots from the media to grab eyeballs for their article...noone is talking abt it...thats EK power...neither mohit has a hand nor tina...its EK EK and EK all the way...she is the biggest mastermind

Exactly, its all Ekta maia work.Those who doesnt know Ekta wont understand. We have been watching her shows for ages.

Also for Mohit and speacially his current gf  behave in such way that Mohit is crazy for her. In reality couple who r in so much love dont have to show it all. Like.Vivian and Vahbiz.look at them now. They used to live in before marriage as well and vivian was so crazy for her still the  woman was so nasty to him. She cheated on him and now demanding crores for divorce.If she got a little bit prominent she will dump Mohit like a hot potato.Or if Mohit gets more famous than he is or if any other costar give him vao he will also run away. Lets see if my prediction goes right or wrong.

Now why Tina is still uncomfortable is when Mohit does not touch her onscreen forget offscreen. Because she knows he still gets awestruck for her and she knows he is still in love with her. its not likeness anymore from him. it was likeness in the beginning of the shoot. Now i believe Tina's behavior around Mohit just confirmed me that the guy is totally in her. Thats why she is still uncomfortable. and this is not Mohit's fault either.

the distance is visible...he does not touch her at all and the way he does his scenes with her is different from what he used to do...there is a gap b/w them which is very much visible and she is still uncomfortable around him that is visible too on-screen...even i have this same thought she wants all that from him n he is giving it and he stays as much distance he needs to and i will say even more distance.why is she still uncomfortable with him if it was me i would feel better now but she is still uncomfortable with him...seems like i got the answer from you why she is still uncomfortable...😆...she still feels the same vibes from him again even w/o touching her..even with maintained respected distance...

YES exactly. Tina's approach just gave away the fact. He is distant with her. Why she is draping saree in so reserve manner. Why she is still uncomfortable, read the answers in between lines. She clearly knows a little skin can make him crazier. Lol. Otherwise why so tight wear a saree infront of Mohit when he is at distant.

even with the silence b/w them that is very much visible on-screen thats why i say there is still some unspoken vibes b/w them and its visible on-screen...that vibes is making them even more gorgeous since its real...it seems like more than liking for mohit seriously gosh how does mohit shoot with her seriously its really difficult to shoot when he has such kind of romantic feelings for her and she is infront of him and she knows his feelings for her from A-Z....like seriously brave guy he has fallen in love with her unexpected at all...when it comes to emotions like attraction...infactuation...liking...love...obsession blame the heart n not the person...the person has no control over it...unfortunate this incident happened both of them did not expect especially mohit yes when the show start he might have a liking since they met cordially too but never expect to fall for her...tina is firm and she will never change it but feeling pity for this guy..he is helpless...gone case...i just hope he is back to normal after show ends...these feelings buries forever for her which i am sure he will n he gets his life partner be it his live in gf or someone else

i think i just explained why it happened. when a guy falls for a girl, the first person notices or realizes this is the girl herself because the guy starts to behave or look at certain way around the girl. from that any intelligent girl can notice the changes and if the girl does not like the guy that way, then offcourse she would be uncomfortable. But its not the guy "who fallen" his fault either. Men r like that. they cannot hide their emotions or  likeness like girls can do. They cannot cover up.

exactly...its always the girl whom the guy fallen for knows first and if the girl is not interested she will feel uncomfortable for sure...its noone fault...it happens unexpectedly...i agree men cannot hide their emotions...i can understand mohit situation becos my own cousin bro went through exact situation his was even more worst...he loved that girl deeply when she rejected him many times he came home drunk n he is a person who never drinks...destiny u can say he married the same girl whom rejected him through arrange marriage n both were shocked...🤣....she loves him after marriage for the hubby he is...destiny play games...matters of heart are complicated

How do u know Mohit did not tell her? He might told her, i saw during interview and apps video he was telling her, if he can do it on camera, he definitely proposed her off camera as well and my gut feeling said Tina rejected him right way or did not even take him seriously. In these type of situation, no matter how much they talk, they both wanted different outcome,so it could not be sorted lol.atleast not for Tina. because he wants her and she does not. lol. thats the truth. South asian men r like that, if they seriously like somebody, they starts doing things even without caring the fact that the girl rejected him. i have been into such situation and i know. 

i feel the same something more n deep definitely happened before the whole controversy...its unexpected this kind of a thing happened

I dont know that but Mohit offcourse flirted. U know when guys flirt they just try their chance. If the girl reciprocates then things get serious.

i noticed the hospital scene too. Mohit seriously was nuts and he was overdoing. he was kissing her, touching her,i dont know how many times they may had to retake and how many kisses he could give.lol. he was gone case. That was the time, i knew he has it for her. He really wanted Tina. My God.But trust me, Mohit never acted this way before in any of his shows like that with any costar and he did romantic scenes as well before.obviously Tina explode and they had to unfollow each other. Tina might complain to creative or director.

that scene confirms my doubt...i always had a doubt it was never confirm till this incident happened...i watch the epis online before i read the controversy i did not even know abt it till my friend mention abt it...i was liked shocked n read all the articles...i always had this feeling while watching their..i swear mohit has never acted this way to any of his female leading ladies even in a romantic scene...he was a goner in this scenes like seriously what possessed him in this scene...this scene is where all of it started n it seals my doubts that he fall...

Really tell me.Please elaborate what u noticed in the hospital scene that  sealed the deal for u,lol.i want to see ur pov

her reaction is definitely normal for a girl who is not interested so what she did was right my deep respect to her...she held her head high with her dignity n self-respect...she is an inspiration...but what makes me laugh was the unfollow part..its childish like seriously get real guys everything doesn't revolve around social media...yes they unfollow each other...delete all the pics of each other but get real to the real world the next day you guys have to shoot with each other...you have to face each other n do romantic n intimate scenes with each other...u have to be on the sets for the whole 12-14 hrs together and both of them knows what has happened b/w them...get to the reality world...i just don't understand this social media funda...

OMG Thats so funny, u know why? I told u Tina's behavior just confirmed that he is into her. Why? First u unfollow then u shoot together without using BD because u r professional. What was that? If u unfollow that means u dont want to see each other na? Then why dont u use BD for 2-3 scenes.that means u want to see. Yes professional, my foot.

Tina also said in interview i dont want him to be out of the show, just wanted to tell him that she is uncomfortable. MAN.

Anyway i believe if given opportunity Mohit would have married Tina and offcourse he would shoot with her again for another show. I am not sure about Tina though. Man, he stopped posting his gf photos. I mean he is still with her, he needs s** but less photos in instagram. 

The strong vibe i get from Tina she is totally not in any media guy and she is very much firm in that.And she was never inti Mohit.She avoided Mohit's flirting even initial days.

well its all abt destiny...she can't plan...she plan not to fall for a media guy but unexpectedly same media guy fall for her...its all in destiny if it has to happen it will...many things we plan in life but all the unplan happens..mohit is a healthy flirt🤣koi khatra nahin but with tina it really got into something serious which he too never expect

He might fallen in real between retakes, hey love to happen for Tina does not take much. just couple of retakes and scenes are enough to fall in real life as well.

might be...since everything started from their scenes only n adds tina's personality off-screen it attracted him...becos its just due to retakes he could fall for all his co-stars he work with since in those shows there are retakes too...here its something more n its definitely not scenes n retakes that initiate such feelings in his heart...tina is very firm and thats how womens are if we are interested than we are if no means no...thats why women are known to be emotionally n mentally strong n men are weak in these two departments 

Again see my reply why she is different with Mohit, why she does not rehearse with Mohit. He is totally into her when she is totally over him. lol. Actually she never was into him to begin with. And yes Mohit still is into Tina. This infatuation, like, obsession, love whatever it is wont go away that easily. He is doing another show, its good break for him otherwise he would have been died inside silently.

I agree...this obsession...infatuation..love...attraction whatever we tag..it doesn't go away easily...it takes time eventually it will go away but yes need to give some time...its difficult for mohit as she is still infront of him...i guess once show is over everything will be back to normal...its sad to say yes he is still very much affected and into her...with all whatever happened b/w them in media...he is still into her n thats why he neither dislike her nor hate her which is clearly visible...he is just silent n respect her desire n maintain the distance as well as learning to hide his emotions and find all possible ways to avoid her so that she doesn't affect him...which i think will only happen when the show is over...just few more days to his unspoken pain n yes its a good break that he is doing another show n mixing with another team otherwise its difficult for him...like you say died inside silently....he is not the same mohit we knew in daayan sets...he was never like that...from his insta stories he is chill out but not himself at all...he seems silent n not the prankster n fun loving person he was...he seem more lively with his new web series team...good bonding with them

That i am not sure. Trendsetter was saying Mohit told others that they did not shoot intimate scenes, then why tina behaved that way? Why this interviews and all that?Mohit might acted creepy but if he is so content with his gf and if he really loves her then why behaving weird with Tina. It just shows that he is not committed or in love with his current gf. Or he is into Tina.even if for argument sake i think Tina lied (which she did not ) then why overdoing hospital scene or other scenes??

hahaha...this is one couple whatever they feel in real life is translated on-screen its so visible even if EK watch it she will understand both people turmoil on-screen itself🤣

TRUE, I Felt from Mohit's side he is still not so good actor that way and whatever they r going through offscreen portrays on camera.Even though they both r professional, i feel Tina is more of following the exact script.

and their chemistry is still as gorgeous as it is❤️...there will no couple like them...its first n last...to be honest i bet a challenge to EK seriously...bring them back again on-screen in a love story and in a popular channel..i want to see this time how they work together...its going to be challenge n EK set a contract cannot quit...daayan is supernatural there are other focus but a love story is only on them...i want to see their dynamics this time round...if they are just sheer professionals...they will agree to work again n maintain just like before but than it will be very interesting to watch them

like u say...he fall for the correct girl but i would like to add he fall for the correct girl but she can never be his destiny

True

Edited by bingyy - 4 years ago
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That i am not sure. Trendsetter was saying Mohit told others that they did not shoot intimate scenes, then why tina behaved that way? Why this interviews and all that?Mohit might acted creepy but if he is so content with his gf and if he really loves her then why behaving weird with Tina. It just shows that he is not committed or in love with his current gf. Or he is into Tina.even if for argument sake i think Tina lied (which she did not ) then why overdoing hospital scene or other scenes??

No yaar, I just gave you an example when you mentioned that Tinaa gave that detailed interview. I meant that interview was her response to his actions. In her very first interview, the only thing she said was "many things happens on sets, good , bad or ugly, yes I have talked to creatives about some issues which I am sure creatives will look into" and regarding Mohit when they asked she want to her her co actor changed as you said that time also she replied in a very simple way that she just wanted the show environment to be better as she has to shoot with him all day. She knows how much such issues can affect her and the show in negative way. She was vocal about what she was feeling. But that doesn't take away the fact that she did feel uncomfortable around him for what so ever reason and Mohit being carried away for what so ever reason was the reason for her discomfort. 

Unfollowing thing is not to show that they don't want to see each other's face, that is simply to see a little less of the other person in their notifications lol and telling they are just not on cordial terms and just working as proffesionals .Unfollowing does nothing more.  Lol fans tag them in so many pics from epis, they anyways see each other in social media, because they love their fans and they very well know inspite of all that news fans love them as onscreen pair and they are being so proffesional because of not just for their reputation but also for fans. 

As for not demanding body doubles and all, I would say because they both are thorough profesionals, and we should give it to them no matter what . If we think, there were already many articles and all regarding them. Had they demanded body doubles and all and such news came ( you know how news people exagerrate and post the news) then they both would have been tagged unprofesionals which they clearly are not( that too immediately after their such a big controversy) . Didn't u see that article which came months after that where they said tinaa and Mohit still not on talking terms even after tinaa claiming she is making fresh start? I mean what was that stupid article? But news people wanted some spice and they tried to get it by posting such baseless article even when the issue had died down in media. They were trying to make it a news again and get money even after the issue had cooled down in media. They for the show and their own good continued shooting like proffesional  without demanding anything. 

Actually I would say the makers also handled it smartly, I feel they brought that aakarsh being daayan twist to give and emotional angle to their love story. Then Viraj track, Mohit tinaa didn't have any major scenes. If you see holi scene, when Jhanvi pulls aakarsh and puts hand on akarsh mouth to stop him from calling viraj, you will see she didn't cover his lips. Even hospital scene(Jhanvi in comma) Mohit in scene kissed his own hand where they showed akarsh kissed jhanvi's hand. So I won't say after the incident, they overdid any scene. Infact they underdid it. 

One thing I am sure tinaa felt uncomfortable around him since months and she gave him many chances. And she tried to restrict him a lot in scenes too as much as she could, by holding his hands to restrict them or pushing away his hands, and Mohit might be overdoing it because of emotions but Tinaa must have felt really terrible with the way he behaved with her whatever may the reason be. If we see from Mohit's pov he might have  liked her and overdid it out of emotions , but if we see from Tinaa's pov, she must have felt that she was being harassed on sets that too from her own co star because she didn't reciprocate his feelings . I mean any girl would feel devastated. 

I would say he loved her got carried away but he don't love her now. I mean he is now also doing scenes supposedly maintaining a respectful distance without being carried away. In a way that media outburst of tinaa only made the production to sort out the issue, else the issue would have been even uglier. 

Also I feel Tinaa is just battling herself to work with him. If you see her in Uttaran, she is such happy girl, like offscreen she was running on sets and her offscreen interviews with her costars were so funny and cute and full of joy, there was glow on her face while working with them and same way when she worked in shani show, though she was part of show for only 5 months, but in short time, they all had such nice bond . Her face just glowed on sets, she is actually such a ball of sunshine but on daayan she has just more or less restricted herself to work especially after the incident. Even now and I agree there are very less chances infact no chances she would want to work with Mohit again after what she went through, Mohit I know when he was in love with her or liking or obssesion he got carried away. He must have been angry on her for sure, but nothing more than that I too feel and that anger has died from Tinaa's side too I feel. This was something unexpected for her too and she did have one of her worst experience in this show like even the authorities printing articles bashing her, and like her going through all these discomfort on sets. 

They are just strangers to each other now, no grudges but let us say when someone has had a bad experience with someone(for what so ever reason) they try to not work with each other. I mean they would have other options. Mohit will get some good show opposite someone else and same way tinaa will get show opposite someone else. That is what happens. Only chance of them being together is if somehow they come on better terms which I doubt . And which I feel they both had to do( no one else can sort out their differences, because I feel that if third party could, they had directors, common friends on sets and then I mean Mohit's real bro has such nice bonding with Tinaa, to sort their issues", but they are just happy and content being away from each other in their own space, coming on sets, doing scenes and then staying away like tum Kaun and mein Kaun and going back. Also also if Tinaa knows he likes her and that makes her uncomfortable, it would surely be big problem for them. I would say they hug also in distant way in scenes and that is not because they don't wanna give 100% but because they just have that limit where they can comprise their comfort. If they are casted together in romantic shows and especially balaji, there is a lot of intimacy in her shows. They can't juat smartly sneak away with emotional love track every time. That would be issue for the directors and makers too. In daayan makers gave them as much support as they could (By changing their whole onsceen love story essence from intense hot and cute go emotional and cute) and Mohit and Tinaa did whatever the director asked them to without any demands or anything. It is like they both have suffered a lot in this show and when someone goes through so much, one becomes extra cautious and try to avoid the person in best way possible. 

And Mohit I haven't seen how he was in previous show but if you guys say he was very mischevious and funny, he is not now, he is also doing the show just for the sake of it and being a professional. None of them is happy to shoot with others, they are now just like strangers doing their work.

One thing I say is Dayan was romance horror mystery drama and Mohit and tinaa themselves said there is gonna be lot of romance in the show. Akarshvi love story was a major part of the daayan story(aryavanshi track), and I am sure if tinaa and Mohit had not had this situation, the makers would have focused even more on akarshvi romance and in a very elegant yet hot way. I mean like aankhon ki gustakhiyan type of intence romance, they had some serious intense firy scenes and eyelocks even when they were not official couple in the show. They gave a hint in third epi itself when akarsh just holds jhanvi and puts his finger on her lips to shut her up and then looks at her so intensly and locks her in cupboard and then that closeness when akarsh goes to take out his blazer from cupboard.  

As for Mohit gf, can be they are not at all serious or may be very serious, as social media but is is not just the only medium to tell what is going in their lives, they just might want to keep their love life private, who knows?  As someone mentioned may be Mohit is just not much expressive about his private life on social media or otherwise may be they are just together for the sake of it and not serious , we dont know  but still that I feel has nothing to do with mohit and Tinaa working together. I but agree, now a days in glamour world relations are never garaunteed serious and long lasting even after marriage and some live examples are Vivian and vahbeez as u mentioned and then there is ridhhi Rakesh too. 

Also, Mohit Tinaa issue has made them uncomfortable around each other in simple scenes and that will harm the show in long run if they are casted together in a new show that too romantic genure. 

Daayan was always a finite show and they knew it would air for 52 episodes, Tinaa mentioned it in one of the interviews in launch time, so they knew they had to work with each other for a particular time, after that they wont have to shoot with each other. Mohit during his birthday interview told he will do web series of thriller genure and things are almost finalised and the web series shoot will start immediately after daayan ends. They were aware that the show will anyways end and they are proffesionals so they did the show with all the dedication they could even in romantic scenes.

They both must have had their worst experience shooting with each other and their controversy was so bad. I mean none of them have any ego issues, they bond with everyone like so well and normally, no air at all like they are the leads of the show. Their issue was very serious. Even ego clashes just mend with  time, but this is very serious issue for both of them because may be Mohit liked her beyond his control and his approach was wrong but he suffered a lot out of it, I mean his name came in sucha big controversy, he must be very mad, Tinaa must have felt she was being touched here and there and felt he was a creep and taking advantage of her in pretext of doing scenes (that is the worst impression a girl could get out of it and we can't even blame anyone of them for this). And their reputation was harmed most of all.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
bingyy thumbnail

@The_Trendsetter: dont worry Miss Tina,lol, they wont be cast together again. And if they do cast together again Mohit will make sure he gets to marry her before touching her.lol.

And no i disagree with u, actually he still loves/likes her. His instagram tells all man. No matter one tries to hide, he is hurt and upset with Tina but still he has desire for her. Moreover ur Tina's waistline no skin show  tells all that he still likes her,lol. If Tina ever gives him chance or show interest to him that guy will jump to come towards her.thats called love.and my gut feeling says he will leave hus current gf also. Isiko pyaar kehte hain.

See either u r blind or ur point of view is totally opposite of mine. U in the beginning were not at all ready to accept that Mohit may liked Tina or got attracted to her, now after a long time, u realized that why this incident happen.now u r saying he may still like her only a bit, lol.likeness is not salt or sugar that it happens a bit only. Either the person likes or not. Anyway my pov is that he still loves her and this wont go away just like that after shiw ending. It will take some time.

Anywat what i was saying Mohit used to post instagram stories,videos, photos, youtube with his current gf a lot a lot.they were never private. So my pov is they never wanted to keep everything private. He still is living in. He is not hiding.Because he gets to have se* and the girl gets se* and money.so win win for now. But still nowadays i dont see the spice in his instagram with his gf. His gf wants to show off him obviously. But in every instagram post with her even before i did not find him lovey dovey with her specially after he started doing daayan.And now he is more silent less show off. Also dont compare his current relation with love. Love is something totally different. It does not depend on se*, in love people respect first of all. If he loved his current gf he would have never live in with her. 

Remember, The most common character of man is they live in with one gf, get all the fun and se* and then when they r done. They marry someone else. They never want to marry the live in gf who gives se* easily.south asian men r specially like that..and this i got to know from a man's pov, my husband.

My husband once said SRK will never ever leave his wife and marry priyanka. He will only have some fun se* with her. He is not stupid. A smart man first notices if the girl is after his fame or money or for actual him. Because SRK's wife married him before his fame, he will never leave her no matter what. Thats exactly what happened. 

My husband after i showed him the hospital scene told me that the guy (Mohit) may got addicted to this heroine  meaning Tina and then when i said he is living in with a gf he said he will never marry his gf.he will marry someone whom he wont live in with and even if he does he will check a lot of things before settling.

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Can u stop explaining people babe... in infatuation/attraction/love as according to people he liked Tina and he did it ...they don't taking it wrong even after knowing her personally and professionally both u explaining this mch them..I think u know the pain she went right..Don't explain anyone anything from now onwards.It doesn't suits and even Tina will not like it. @trendsettee

Edited by tinafans - 4 years ago
The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

Can u stop explaining people babe... in infatuation/attraction/love as according to people he liked Tina and he did it ...they don't taking it wrong even after knowing her personally and professionally both u explaining this mch them..I think u know the pain she went right..Don't explain anyone anything from now onwards.It doesn't suits and even Tina will not like it. @trendsettee

I agree. 

bingyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

Hi, sorry to interrupt obviously it was wrong from Mohit's side if he tried anything appropriately with Tina.we dont disagree with the fact that its wrong. But what i tried to tell that Mohit had never been like this with anyone else so obviously Mohit liked Tina and he could not control himself which is wrong. And i respect Tina for that. But i cannot blame Mohit either. What i see onscreen i can tell, he is completey distant with her and she still feels uncomfortable. Reason is so obvious that none can deny this.