Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Trendsetter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: bingyy

@-jaZ- @The_Trendsetter

i dont think akarshvi scene is due to Tina's problem or uncomfortable less ness i think they wanted to raise TRP by bringing vamp element in the show so that more masala comes. Regarding intimate scenes they r professional actors. If they cannot do together then ph can use body doubles. 

Although at this point i believe both Tina and Mohit are uncomfortable of touching each other. Lol lol. They look so gorgeous together.

Agree, it's just for trps they are showing such tracks. Bringing vamps and love triangles is a part of every show. 

Mohit and tinaa are not even on talking terms forget about touching, and of course there is very very grim chances of any intimate consummation scene between akarshvi  because doing simple scenes hugging and all is still ok, but such scenes require intimacy and comfort and there is total discomfort between Mohit and Tinaa, and even if they show any consummation.  Apart from that there would be huge awkwardness. I prefer already show is ending. they just focus on daayan track and wind it up. Already they are making it too bad. Even if they show, it most probably would be just playing mind games with viewers. 

Mohit Tinaa undoubtedly are one of the most good looking pair of ITV. Them just being together in one frame weaves such a magic. So bad all this mess happened. Hopefully they had just handled this issue before it came in news and may be we would have got even better scenes and offscreen friendship of them. I feel as a fan, that they has so so so much more to offer. 

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ The_Trendsetter @-jaZ- i have to agree with Trendsetter with the fact leads should not sleep with others no matter what. Whether its Jhanvi or Akarsh. Its a big no no for me and it ruins the pulse of the show for that matter for any shows. If it happens to Mohit's or Tina's other shows i wil equally shout.  This way the writers butcher lead's character. 

Now coming back to revenge part on Tina's side i dont think any actress is that stupid that they want to take revenge like that when the show is running. 

I think it was dumbness from Mohit's side and Somewhat Tina should have handle it more smartly. Anyways the issue is ,on Tv serials set the media always roaming around and media should also be blamed. what i think they can use body doubled if they r not comfortable but i think they r both profesional enough so thats not the case of having less  Akarsvi scenes together.

Its more of a writer mess up thing.

They could not showing consumation between Akarsh & Satrupa. But then they decided to show it.

Lots of shows are running and famous for lead couples chemistry where in real life they r not in talking terms. So i refuse to believe the offscreen part and when Tina agreed to iron out the differences i dont think as professional she would  refuse to do intimate scenes because i think the confrontation scene between Akarsh and Jhanvi before suhaag raat is still intimate enough and they did it together.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

well we don't know what really happened behind the scenes and media make it into a masala news but seriously i felt like slapping mohit...what was he thinking i have seen all his shows except for spiltvilla...he never had such controversy..he always made his co-star comfortable in romantic scenes and his leading ladies says how naughty n goofy he is on sets while doing romantic scenes and always makes them feel comfortable...what happen here why didn't he did the same with tina,make her feel comfortable...this all indicating towards that he fall for her in real...well i don't blame it as it happens that u do romantic scenes and you get attracted but can't he talk to her n sort it out...his this act affected the whole atmosphere of working environment...i don't entirely believe the media..its some kind of MU b/w both of them whick EK sorted out...we only know through the media...we don't know the actual incident behind the scenes....i still believe that its a MU that EK sorted out n mohit did talk to tina and iron out the differences but yes this really affected their friendship...they can never be comfortable again...it will take years to be comfortable around each other...

EK is not someone who throws her leads out n replace them for no reason...if she did,she would done that in kzk 1 which was worst due to fights of the leads every single time and she had to be present on the sets....she only replace when she has a strong reason...she values her lead actors talent...tina n mohit both are very talented people and good actors....she will not leave them easily especially tina as the show is all abt Jhanvi's journey and just look at how EK explored tina's talent to the maximum with her acting and also made her the divine gorgeous beauty tina is...you guys think she will easily leave tina...never neither she will leave mohit as he is a good actor...unfortunate all these things happened even EK did not expect this incident

mohit's mistake is i guess due to his attraction towards tina he forgot to make her feel comfortable...like the jerk say behek gaya...he has never done such grave incident to his other co-stars...the ladies always says good things abt him...even i was shocked when i read it and i was like what mohit did that...i can't believe it

Mages thumbnail

coming to intimate scenes,if you look at the pattern of akarsh-jhanvi scenes...they actually don't have any real intimate scenes like her other couples...it always been subtle and i guess EK wants it that way only for akarsh-jhanvi not so OTT like her other couples who has lots of physical scenes...i feel thats the beauty of their scenes subtle n intense with their beautiful bgm...they don't really need any hot physical scenes their eye-lock is enough to set the screens on fire...i have seen  the pattern of their scenes...its more of subtle and emotional rather than physical and that chemistry touches my heart...million times beauty than other couples physical scenes...she definitely knows the pulse of chemistry which couple suits what kind of scenes...akarsh-jhanvi is more of subtle and emotional couple...if we notice,we never call them hot and sexy...we call them beautiful and gorgeous thats how we define their chemistry beautiful...gorgeous and subtle...they never had real intimate scenes....EK made them a passionate couple through emotions...its been long ages we have seen such a emotional couple that touches the chord of our hearts...its definitely not off-screen issues EK design akarsh-jhanvi chemistry in the most gorgeous and subtle way more in emotional side than physical way...i study the pattern of their scenes even before the controversy thing came out to me by my friends...their scenes are actually subtle...sweet n emotional and i guess that element defines akarsh-jhanvi...they give the vibes of hiten-gauri...rajeev-aamna in where they don't have any hot n physical scenes but their chemistry lies in their eyes...expressive eyes n expressions.. thats the reason why they are so real n natural

regarding to current track its nothing to do with off-screen issues of the leads...its more of raising the trps with a strong vamp and aashka is doing a great job as satrupa though negative but completely different from avantika and all these tracks are typical EK track

the best part while doing such romantic scenes even after the controversy mohit-tina are doing the scenes together as professionals...they are not creating any tantrums n issues neither BDs is used on their scenes unlike her other show couple in SP

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaZ-

not hug but an eyelock with both shot separately n a song in the bg :P

to be honest even after the controversy which was very serious...mohit-tina still shoot with each other as professionals not even once bds is used...they are always in the same frame...i am sure as professionals they will shoot intimate sequence...the motto is never mix personal n professional and as matured adults they too respect this motto...where credit is due we should give it to them...respect to their professionalism

with any other couple even that scene of jhanvi running back to save aakarsh could have been made so intense n a passionate hug was very much expected par kya kare....

akarsh-jhanvi love story is design in that way subtle...sweet n emotional...lets blame the writing if they include the passion in the script both would have done it as professionals and as for that i felt the hug was not needed since jhanvi is still angry with him and though she loves him but not accepting it at that moment...

Mages thumbnail

well i feel there is no consummation sequence b/w akarsh-jhanvi....even if there is i think the uncomfort b/w mohit-tina will be shown on-screen...its better to avoid these sequence as this is the only sequence that EK cross a certain boundary and it might get uncomfortable for mohit-tina...i think its ok if this gorgeous couple has no consummation sequence...but deep down my heart i feel its wasted such a gorgeous couple and this is known as important sequence n most romantic of ITV is not going to be aired on them

Originally posted by: Mages

well we don't know what really happened behind the scenes and media make it into a masala news but seriously i felt like slapping mohit...what was he thinking i have seen all his shows except for spiltvilla...he never had such controversy..he always made his co-star comfortable in romantic scenes and his leading ladies says how naughty n goofy he is on sets while doing romantic scenes and always makes them feel comfortable...what happen here why didn't he did the same with tina,make her feel comfortable...this all indicating towards that he fall for her in real...well i don't blame it as it happens that u do romantic scenes and you get attracted but can't he talk to her n sort it out...his this act affected the whole atmosphere of working environment...i don't entirely believe the media..its some kind of MU b/w both of them whick EK sorted out...we only know through the media...we don't know the actual incident behind the scenes....i still believe that its a MU that EK sorted out n mohit did talk to tina and iron out the differences but yes this really affected their friendship...they can never be comfortable again...it will take years to be comfortable around each other...

EK is not someone who throws her leads out n replace them for no reason...if she did,she would done that in kzk 1 which was worst due to fights of the leads every single time and she had to be present on the sets....she only replace when she has a strong reason...she values her lead actors talent...tina n mohit both are very talented people and good actors....she will not leave them easily especially tina as the show is all abt Jhanvi's journey and just look at how EK explored tina's talent to the maximum with her acting and also made her the divine gorgeous beauty tina is...you guys think she will easily leave tina...never neither she will leave mohit as he is a good actor...unfortunate all these things happened even EK did not expect this incident

mohit's mistake is i guess due to his attraction towards tina he forgot to make her feel comfortable...like the jerk say behek gaya...he has never done such grave incident to his other co-stars...the ladies always says good things abt him...even i was shocked when i read it and i was like what mohit did that...i can't believe it

We don't know what happened but for sure Tinaa was very uncomfortable around him and she had been pretty vocal about it. Surely she would have told him also, they were friends. And then eventually to PH too which PH ignored. SHe told him that is why they just suddenly unfollowed each other. He was aware of Tinaa being uncomfortable around him but may be just ignored it, which was very wrong especially on his part because they knew each other even before the show launch.
If Mohit talked to her, the issue would have ended there and then, it just got bigger and bigger and then media was on the sets they printed it with lil mirch masala too.

No idea how Mohit had been with his previous costars , but may be he tried to approach Tinaa because he liked her as people may think but still I feel he could have approached her in a better way. Tina kind of have been pretty consistent about her stance on feeling uncomfortable around Mohit. 

The patch up was just a joke to be honest. Tinaa just said that in front of media because she was told by Ekta to do so, so that the issue gets burried and the media stops asking them any question regarding it. Ekta played smart there, convinced then to just act normal like nothing happened and say this to media, by the weapon that else the show would be shut. If they actually had just had an MU, they would have sorted it out. They are two mature people. But they now are not even on talking terms, and the worst part is don't even rehearse the scenes together. Their matter is far from being sorted out. 

Tina has a very open personality and she is very friendly with her friends, either female or males. Initial interviews with Nandish, she even kissed him on cheeks for interviews as Ichcha. Then there was intimate scenes shooting. They did it brilliantly, came as close as possible and as close as their character demanded and as soon as cut, they would burst out laughing. Then Meethi Akash cunsummation scene shooting. It is on youtube, offscreen. They were having a blast. The scene was meethi had to lie on bed and AKash had to come close to her. They came decently close and as soon as cut, they started laughing on how the scene was being shot. Then even while shooting, Tinaa had to adjust her dress, she signalled Mrunal, he came in front of her so that media who is shooting the shoot of the scene doesnt capture it and turned around himself so that he doesn't see. That is the way of comfort the costars have. Nandish too once said that when he and Tinaa shoots, many things especially in intense sad scenes or romantic scenes are added by them both on the spot if they feel it enhances the scenes. Then with Rohit too she had such brilliant bond and the best thing is that she still has great bond with all her costars opposite whom she was paired, like Mrunal, she just met on Daayan sets recently , Nandish she has supported all his works, like short films, cricket team and so on  and have met him when they got time. Same with Rohit Khurrana. With Rohit she did super intimate scene when she was barely 18 that too with comfort. And still offscreen they used to run on sets and had a blast, there was no uneasiness or anything. She worked with him again in Shani and they have only great things to talk about each other.

Mohit Tinaa and fabulous actors and have been thorough professionals and give more than their 100% for thr show that is why the PH is happy with them. As you said even after such a big news, there has been no body doubles used in any scenes. No issues like they won't shoot a particular scene and all. But the difference is if there is comfort between the actors, it just adds to the scenes, no matter how good or established the actors are.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Trendsetter

We don't know what happened but for sure Tinaa was very uncomfortable around him and she had been pretty vocal about it. Surely she would have told him also, they were friends. And then eventually to PH too which PH ignored. SHe told him that is why they just suddenly unfollowed each other. He was aware of Tinaa being uncomfortable around him but may be just ignored it, which was very wrong especially on his part because they knew each other even before the show launch.

mohit normally makes his female leads comfortable don't know how it got wrong with tina...this is first controversy i am hearing abt him,he worked with sargun gosh she say he is a prankster on sets and mona too say good things abt him and even in BALH all his co-stars are very fond of him...don't know what happened in the case of tina...i am still digesting the news...even priya n aashka has no issues with him...i wonder what went wrong furthermore they know each other before

If Mohit talked to her, the issue would have ended there and then, it just got bigger and bigger and then media was on the sets they printed it with lil mirch masala too.

exactly..if mohit talked to her, things would be sorted out...commumication is very important...it could be even a misunderstanding by communicating privately things would be sorted out

No idea how Mohit had been with his previous costars , but may be he tried to approach Tinaa because he liked her as people may think but still I feel he could have approached her in a better way. Tina kind of have been pretty consistent about her stance on feeling uncomfortable around Mohit. 

he has great rapport with his co-stars absolute prankster and naughty always smiling n cracking jokes thats him...all his co-stars always praise him this is the first time i am hearing a controversy on him and i can't believe my eyes even now i feel it might be a misunderstanding n media made a masala of it...but i do feel he did fall for her its visible in their scenes especially his eyes...he was attracted but yes if he really liked her...he could approach the right way she has already suffered so much in her 5 year abusive relationship...whomever the jerk was needs to rot in hell...mohit should have approached the right way things would have been different b/w them...unfortunately he didn't take the right way n completely ruined all chances to approach her

The patch up was just a joke to be honest. Tinaa just said that in front of media because she was told by Ekta to do so, so that the issue gets burried and the media stops asking them any question regarding it. Ekta played smart there, convinced then to just act normal like nothing happened and say this to media, by the weapon that else the show would be shut. If they actually had just had an MU, they would have sorted it out. They are two mature people. But they now are not even on talking terms, and the worst part is don't even rehearse the scenes together. Their matter is far from being sorted out. 

EK is an expert in sorting out things...kzk 1 fights were way more worst and many of her old shows the leads are logger heads...she sorted out the real issues b/w them but gives another story to media so that they shut up n case is closed...its not only saving her ph but also her leads reputation..Jodha Akbar had the director harrassing the female lead...that psycho bully everyone on sets except for his favs...the female lead wanted to quit the show and raise the issue to EK...till she find a replacement director...she continue with the same director but female lead shot with the assistant director and she replace tge director completely...there were lots of complaint on him that he is harrassing female actress...she sort out the issue

I have seen tina's interview she will never compromise with her self-respect...if EK did not help her she herself would left EK show but she did not which means EK did sort out the issues but  to shut the mouth of the media they present another story...case closed...what is more important is not media but issues being sorted out in closed doors which EK did....this is a very serious case

EK has definitely sort out the issues b/w them but if mohit-tina doesn't want to talk to each other thats their personal decision...they want to stay away from each other is their personal decision...lastly i never liked rehearse scenes...i love the natural way w/o rehearsing...it makes the scene look natural n real

Tina has a very open personality and she is very friendly with her friends, either female or males. Initial interviews with Nandish, she even kissed him on cheeks for interviews as Ichcha. Then there was intimate scenes shooting. They did it brilliantly, came as close as possible and as close as their character demanded and as soon as cut, they would burst out laughing. Then Meethi Akash cunsummation scene shooting. It is on youtube, offscreen. They were having a blast. The scene was meethi had to lie on bed and AKash had to come close to her. They came decently close and as soon as cut, they started laughing on how the scene was being shot. Then even while shooting, Tinaa had to adjust her dress, she signalled Mrunal, he came in front of her so thamedia who is shooting the shoot of the scene doesnt capture it and turned around himself so that he doesn't see. That is the way of comfort the costars have. Nandish too once said that when he and Tinaa shoots, many things especially in intense sad scenes or romantic scenes are added by them both on the spot if they feel it enhances the scenes. Then with Rohit too she had such brilliant bond and the best thing is that she still has great bond with all her costars opposite whom she was paired, like Mrunal, she just met on Daayan sets recently , Nandish she has supported all his works, like short films, cricket team and so on  and have met him when they got time. Same with Rohit Khurrana. With Rohit she did super intimate scene when she was barely 18 that too with comfort. And still offscreen they used to run on sets and had a blast, there was no uneasiness or anything. She worked with him again in Shani and they have only great things to talk about each other.

Uttaran IV i rarely follow...but i know she shares a great bond with everyone...after vansh's death i left the show

Mohit Tinaa and fabulous actors and have been thorough professionals and give more than their 100% for thr show that is why the PH is happy with them. As you said even after such a big news, there has been no body doubles used in any scenes. No issues like they won't shoot a particular scene and all. But the difference is if there is comfort between the actors, it just adds to the scenes, no matter how good or established the actors are.

exactly...the professionals they are...they give 1000% to their work even though they are no more in talking terms and where is credit due we shoukd give the respect to them....but its so unfortunate that all these happened

@Mages

I am still doubtful if he actually liked her, may be just a simple attraction which can be for any good looking person. I would say if you like someone you get to know when she is uncomfortable. Forget liking, just even as a friend he should have just talked to her the first time this happened. She had been through it for quite some time and asked him every time. I would have given him a benefit of doubt if it happened first time and them tinaa just went to PH. It was evident since almost a month back before the news came that they were not on friendly terms, there was some uneasiness and he also pretty much knew about if for the fact that they had unfollowed each other on social media. 

And Tinaa being well aware how people are love with her and Mohit onscreen jodi won't just simply go out about it and she thus wanted to just sort it between them and she did give ample time so that it gets sorted or just privately talking to the PH. I found it odd that only after their problem became news that the PH stepped in. Before that also it was evident there was some discomfort. The whole set was aware. 

Though none of them had any such controversy with their previous costars, but then I now it doesnt even matter. They are just gonaa have new shows and new costars. 

Anyways the topic is closed now. There is no point even discussing it now. They have given us a beautiful couple that is Akarshvi.  I honestly never expected them to look this breathtakingly beautiful onscreen together. They were just awesome since their first scene itself, which was just a simple eye lock. 

Rehearsals I mentioned because Mohit and tinaa I saw offscreen segment in starting, they used to have a personal discussion about the scene among themselves before they shot it. Not like just memorize the dialogues and speak. I m saying generally disscusing the scene among themselves.

I agree to the point that they are thorough proffesionals too because honestly people if are in such bad terms with each other may say they would want a body double and all but they did all scenes themselves an dthat too not just for the sake of doing it but gave in their 100%.

There are no chances to be honest to see them together onscreen and after this show, firstly rarely any jodi is casted togetehr again and then they have a whole lot of discomfort between them and producers wont even wanna risk taking them together. Just wish they get good shows.

Edited by The_Trendsetter - 4 years ago
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree, even though we could not mind boggling intense romance between them because they r sooooo hottt together but still they r not using body doubles for any scenes which means they r professional.

The writers r dumb not to utilize the hotties.

The purpose of Satrupa track is soo dumb and i dont want to blame Mohit Tina issues for that.

They just wanted to create masala thats it which unfortunately they could not.

Instead they should have shown some rain romance between Akarsh & Jhanvi..ahh..how i wish that happens!!