Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Does anyone want to see Manish, Jigyasa and Monica participate in Kitchen Champion? I watched 1-2 episodes and I liked it. I hope these three get a chance to participate in this show too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saakshiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes main teeno ko dekhna chahti hu bahut intresting hoga 

Toulup thumbnail

Originally posted by: saakshiii12

Yes main teeno ko dekhna chahti hu bahut intresting hoga

Then the fourth person must also be from TPK. Maybe Hardik or Chhaya can join them.
akash.mbg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think if that happens then Manish and ankit will be boys team..Monika and jigyasa will be girls team ! Bhai vs Bhabis  XD 

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Definitely they will have so much fun if it happens and we will be having even more fun watching them as mani n monza share a v lovely bond!

Toulup thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash.mbg

I think if that happens then Manish and ankit will be boys team..Monika and jigyasa will be girls team ! Bhai vs Bhabis  XD

Ankit is rarely seen with them. He knows how to cook. Maybe he might join them if they get an offer to participate.
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think Kitchen Champion is going to end soon as they are soon coming back with the next season of Dance Deewane...Arjun can't juggle between three projects at a time.

Secondly, we know how the channel always ignored TPK actors when the show was on air...so I don't think they will pay any heed to our request. I think we should rather request some reporters for a reunion segment...woh materialize hone ke chances zyada hain.

333mk thumbnail

Didn't watch kitchen champion but for manish i surely want to see 

Only for MANISH 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Chances of that happening r very low as none of them r associated with Colors any more but if that happens then I will surely watch

Toulup thumbnail

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

I think Kitchen Champion is going to end soon as they are soon coming back with the next season of Dance Deewane...Arjun can't juggle between three projects at a time.

Secondly, we know how the channel always ignored TPK actors when the show was on air...so I don't think they will pay any heed to our request. I think we should rather request some reporters for a reunion segment...woh materialize hone ke chances zyada hain.

Requests for solo interviews are ignored. I doubt that a reunion segment is possible.