Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khatimeethi thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sneha-Nair

Thats how things are in any profession.. Not just in acting career.. We will have to serve the notice period if we want to quit any job. 

In any  other  profession u  re  given  minimum notice  while  being  kicked  out  to  unlike actors  whose  character  can  be  ended  in day  or  them replaced  in a  day  which  is wrong πŸ˜•
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha-Nair

Thats how things are in any profession.. Not just in acting career.. We will have to serve the notice period if we want to quit any job.

And the company can terminate us giving the notice period salary in advance , happened in my organisation 2 years back.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

In any other profession u re given minimum notice while being kicked out to unlike actors whose character can be ended in day or them replaced in a day which is wrongπŸ˜•

Aisa nahi hai . I am in IT, couple of years back , people were called into a meeting room , fired, given the notice period salary. Asked to hand over their ID cards and not come the next day.
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

In any  other  profession u  re  given  minimum notice  while  being  kicked  out  to  unlike actors  whose  character  can  be  ended  in day  or  them replaced  in a  day  which  is wrong  πŸ˜•

No not true..getting dismissed from job overnight with or without a valid reason is not so uncommon in our country..
I am not telling you for arguing sake.. Its unethical but it happens.. Hard truth. 
khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: poiu123

Aisa nahi hai . I am in IT, couple of years back , people were called into a meeting room , fired, given the notice period salary. Asked to hand over their ID cards and not come the next day.

I  was  in IT  too  haan  salary  sab  dete  hai  na  ,advance  2  months  ki  
which  isnt  case  with actors  as  they  have  less  say
the  industry  is more  producer  friendly  than  actors  and  big  actors  have more  say πŸ˜†
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well  no  even  he   isnt  getting  anything  he  gets  less  SS than  even  Ansh ,Tanni,Arnav has  no  story  and  is  mere  a  prop  between  2  girls  

Oh  so  ETR  was same  production  house πŸ₯± hope  DD  doesnt  do one  more  with  them  ever  πŸ€’ her  character  was  ruined  in  Silsila badly  and  ETR  i  still  dont  know  why  they  did  what  they  did  with  both  DD  and  SK  when  they  gave  better  story  in  next  gen

I think DD must have knowing story is different n audience will accept...but even if writers gave proper characterization for her in EMA story audience won't accept.if we see kehne ko humsafar hai even tough  poonam and mona are not frnds and it is a webseries...ppl didn't accepted rohit n mona...how can EMA will b justified with a better script... I must saw both SK and DD took risk n somewhere they might know the consequnce 
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Just  to  let  u know  come  hell  or  earth  KJ  wont  speak  a  word  against  production  house  he  always  defends  them,when  he  even  defended  his  prev  production house  after  being  mercillesly  sidelined 

And  fruity  meant  if he was  imp  his family  would  have  been  shown  too  like  Veer 

May be the plot required Ruhaan's character as an Orphan.. why can't we think that way?
khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

I think DD must have knowing story is different n audience will accept...but even if writers gave proper characterization for her in EMA story audience won't accept.if we see kehne ko humsafar hai even tough  poonam and mona are not frnds and it is a webseries...ppl didn't accepted rohit n mona...how can EMA will b justified with a better script... I must saw both SK and DD took risk n somewhere they might know the consequnce 

Well Kehne  ko  was  received  well  and  there  wasnt  sso  much  hate
heck we had   super  hit 90s  show  with  extra  marital  affair  concept  and  ppl  accepted  
Execution sahi  hota  ppl  would have .They  destroyed  it  there  
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SONAL30

makers do cheat the actors dear n i have plenty of examples

DD n SK in ek tha raja n also DD n shakti's role is silsila
Actors of sitara
Teja in swaragini
KJ , shrenu , mansi , neha n matto in IB
Now don't tell me they all signed for sideys or negative leads
We accept it or not Even KJ is sidelined
So i don't think this is the first time...these contracts r mostly in producer's favour

They are keeping only trp n audience acceptance I think...they will one thing in promo but story will b different
khatimeethi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

May be the plot required Ruhaan's character as an Orphan.. why can't we think that way?

Chalo  may  be  but usko  kabhi  nahi  dikhate  thinking of  consequences  πŸ₯±